How many times have you changed your avatar?

Benjamin 05-22-2004 11:37 AM
36 you heard right...I have gotten somany on my pc its not even funny...well maybe for others but not me...oh well
MINION de INSUSTANCIAL
harshfire 05-22-2004 02:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
I change mine whenever I tire of my prvious one, or popular demand makes me change it Big Grin

Me too. Or when I've posted about three times in the "Rate the Avatar" thread and I've still got the same one and people tire of rating that one. Smile
Anyway..........................................::tries counting on fingers::
Too many.
BAM2HIM 06-14-2004 02:49 AM
I have only changed it once. I changed it from a default avitar to my current one. This avitar i have right now is special cause of the fact it is the band symbols for one of my favorite bands.
Benjamin 06-18-2004 09:12 PM
TOO many times,

Cut avatar

Now teen titans

What will I think of next
Mr. Saturn 06-19-2004 05:15 AM
Tch, I dont know, about 5 or so times.....Is there a way to check?
Seraphim 06-19-2004 09:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
Tch, I dont know, about 5 or so times.....Is there a way to check?

Not at all. Tongue You can kind of make a rough estimate, though.

I've changed mine a couple times, but I always keep coming back to this one...
Zopwx2 06-19-2004 02:21 PM
I try not to change it too often.

I had this one Big O avatar for a long time, but I'v been changing mine a bit more recently.

So I guess 6-10 times.
Benjamin 06-19-2004 09:18 PM
OVER 30 TIMES,

YOUR HEARD ME RIGHT

OVER 30 TIMES!

~Minion
Benjamin 07-09-2004 11:22 PM
Err More than 50 Now,

YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T STUCK WITH AN AVATAR FOR MORE THAN 2 1/2 WEEKS!?

I reeeeeeeeeeeeally need to find that perfect picture,

But

I am not as hot on its trail as I thought I was

Err Forever LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT AVATAR

~MINION/ THE BIG DUO INFERNO~
Asirt 07-01-2005 03:39 PM
It's difficult to remember exactly how many avatars I've used over the time I've been here at Paradigm City Forums. I'll try my best, though.

When I first joined the forums, I used this avatar from PCF's gallery:

I also used an avatar I found while searching on the Internet from Witch Hunter Robin, which was a picture of Micheal. I then went with a Card Captor Sakura avatar which I later modifed using Paint Shop Pro. From there, I've had about three avatars of Osaka from Azumanga Daioh, two avatars from Alien Nine, one avatar from Serial Experiments Lain, one avatar from Last Exile, one avatar from Fullmetal Alchemist, five avatars from Piano, and now two avatars from Tales of Phantasia OVA. I know I'm missing more, but this is all I can think of right now. Basically, I change my avatar on a regular basis.
evanASF27 07-01-2005 04:45 PM
I think I've changed mine about 6-11 times...roughly....sometimes I change back to one of my old avatars (the jeep one is the most infamous).
I have an idea for a new avatar...but dunno whether or not ot go through with it.
Dork 07-19-2005 02:14 AM
I tend to make new matching avatars and banners everytime I fall in love with something, or back in love as the case may be. I also try not to use the same avatar and banner twice. I have absolutely no clue how many I've had. I also don't have a set place I keep the originals so there's no real way of telling.

I know I've used my Angel/Roger " We seem to be two people with something in common" set twice because a few people really liked it. I was sad to discontinue my Voyager theme after such a short period of time but I'm absolutely nuts about Willy now so there's no helping that.

muchlove
-Dork
Sir Nise 07-19-2005 03:31 AM
Before the Peace Tank, I don't really know how many times i've changed. I think around 5 or 6. I need to become a vet, so I can get a bigger avatar...MFL hear I come!
Captain Maw 07-19-2005 03:36 PM
maybe 6 or 7 or 8? maybe more. well, i'm close to becoming a vet for a bigger avatar, but i don't think i want one.
Delirious 07-19-2005 08:05 PM
I think I've changed my avatar about four times:

~ Vash the Stampede

~ R. Dorothy

~ a red tomato

~ a picture from San Diego's Wild Animal Park
Tickle Tickle 07-19-2005 08:13 PM
I've changed my avatar alot. But they were all mainly Eugene or Cutie Honey.
BabyGhia 07-20-2005 02:00 AM
Too many times now. But for a long time I had the same one.

Then one day I got bored of it and haven't used it on here since (although now it gets regular viewings on my LJ account). Not exactly sure how many times because I'm always creating new sigs and avatar. Just haven't used them yet.

BabyGhia
Nine Kuze 06-06-2006 03:45 PM
*I'm bringin' it back*

I don't know the exact number of times I've changed my avatar but I mostly remember all the avatars I've used.

When I first stumbled into Paradigm City, I started of with my Ray Allen avatar. Then when WWE wrestler Eddie Guerrero past last year, I sported an avatar of him for a week. Then, I came out with a Kagome (from InuYasha) avatar and a little bit after that, a Spike Spiegel avatar. Then I went into a FullMetal Alchemist mode and had sported two Alphonse Elric avatars. And currently, I'm now rocking a crispy fitted Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion avatar that goes complete with the whole theme I'm rocking at the moment.

Nine XXVI's Avatar History:
(I'll edit this post when I find the avatars and post them on here)

- Ray Allen

- Eddie Guerrero

- Kagome

- Spike Spiegel

- Alphonse Elric (1)

- Alphonse Elric (2)

- Misato Katsuragi
Peace.
Generalissimo D 06-06-2006 04:38 PM
I change avatars a lot.

But this Satan one has to be my longest running one to date.

Well, that and the Zaphod one.
Inigo Montoya 06-06-2006 06:15 PM
I tend to change it to fit me, so I change mine rather often. I have dozens yet to go through, htough my longest-running one was a little 64x64 avatar of Megaman X with part of his head blown off.