How many times have you changed your avatar?

Seraphim 04-03-2004 08:29 PM
Hmm. I'm actually considering changing it to either Sesshoumaru or Naraku soon. Probably Sesshoumaru. I even have a good Sessy avatar for it. Big Grin
Hanyou 04-03-2004 11:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
I haven't changed my avatar, but I think I should.

Why? I don't understand. I hope it's not because it offends someone. Great sig by the way.

Seraphim: Naraku's a coward. Heh...sorry had to say it.

I have a good Sesshy avatar too.

Here was my first avatar for the PC forums:

I then changed it to Rock from Metropolis (can't find it at the moment).
Then I changed back, then came my other Yasha avvy:

Now there's Spike. My next one will probably be Alucard of Hellsing fame. In fact, Alucard is such a cool name I might just change my username too.
Seraphim 04-04-2004 07:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by phreekdragon
Seraphim: Naraku's a coward. Heh...sorry had to say it.

Well, it's less of being a coward and more of having strategy. It's actually quite prudent not to get involved directly. That way, you don't die. Tongue

I think I'll flip my avatar a few times in the next week, to try them out.
Green_Bird 04-06-2004 05:07 PM
Okay so I have now officaly changed my avatar....4 times....not counting the april fools Spike one....then it would be 5....

My updated history....

Winter night Phantom: Since I joined - March 9
Yes...it wasn't febuary...I looked it up this time...I changed it because I just needed a change....I had it since I joined PCF, and it was getting kind of old.....

Manga Spike: March 9 - April 1
Like I said I needed a change.....and for some reson, Spikes face in that picture just looked funny to me Big Grin ! I used it after the mustashed one, but quicly changed it....

Manga mustashe Spike: April 1 - 2
Based on Adult Swim's april fools gag. It was only temparary verson of the Manga spike.

Fliping Cowboy bebop Icons: April 2 - 4
I changed it two times, the first one was two pixlely, so, I made it normal size, the second one was two small. You could barely see it. so I got rid of it.

Sepia Spike - april 4 - present
That's the one I have now....I was just looking for avatars on the net and this one came up....it may be 70x70, but it's still good. I don't know what picture it's from, my guess is a flash back or something.....
Hanyou 04-06-2004 05:42 PM
I really liked the Winter Night Phantom one. That was cool. But since I'm a new fan of Bebop, I don't mind those either. But the first is still my favorite (it had quite an artistic quality to it...).
YoruameBaroness 04-06-2004 07:50 PM
I just changed my avatar today, but I think I might be going back to the German flag soon. I kinda miss being loyal to the Fatherland (and I'm not German! Tongue )
Hanyou 04-06-2004 08:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
I just changed my avatar today, but I think I might be going back to the German flag soon. I kinda miss being loyal to the Fatherland (and I'm not German! Tongue )

The old one was much better. I prefer the German flag because it characterizes you so well. It's odd, though, I've never met a Luigi fangirl.
Prons 04-17-2004 06:22 PM
One Bilnos.
ebie 04-17-2004 08:30 PM
i have changed mine 8 time and plan to change it again
Mr. Fortnight 04-18-2004 05:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Trotsky
i've had 5, Big duo, matrix, gudam on matrix backround, jay and silent bob form clerks toon, then jay and silent bob dancing. cant beat the dancing jay and silent bob... well maby the kitty sniper, it's cute ^u^.v.

Hey, sometime could you send the dancing Jay and Silent Bob avatar to me by E-Mail? I love those guys. ^o^

Anyways, I only change avatars untill I finally find one that I like. I like mine now. (Although, if anyone wants the previous one I had (of Dorothy in a seifuku) let me know. I think I still have it.
The cLa O 04-18-2004 01:30 PM
I have not been here long enough to worry about such things!!!
Benjamin 04-18-2004 05:10 PM
OVER 25 TIMES...WOAH...I NEED TO FIND AND STICK WITH ONE...BIG DUO INFERNO...he has so many good points that I cannot point out with just one avatar...so many...
Son_of_Horus 05-19-2004 10:40 PM
I enjoy making my own avatars, so I change them often.
Cool
Gummibear 05-20-2004 09:43 AM
Before my friend Almasy made me this one, I must have changed it 11-20 times!
Benjamin 05-20-2004 07:06 PM
NEW RECORD FOR ME

35 TIMES (WOAH)

OH WELL ITS FUN

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT

BIG DUO ANYMORE

NOW ITS PERSONAL.
Hanyou 05-20-2004 08:29 PM
Ah...now...maybe around six times, yes, that's right.

And I'll change it again soon enough.
Silv3rKnigh1 05-20-2004 10:52 PM
Bllue 05-21-2004 10:20 PM
i changed my avatar very little times, yet i cannot remember how many times, nor do i care.
Mugiwara Luffy 05-22-2004 12:30 AM
I have changed my avatar only once.
Anarky 05-22-2004 09:41 AM
I changed my av only once. before this one it was just my name...

BUT: I might get myself a new one. I think it'll be Lobo, the last czarnian. But we'll see...