How many times have you changed your avatar?

Manji 02-24-2004 05:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
(not counting the leprechaun from the Speakeasy thread, which I only used for about 15 minutes... Laughing ).

But it was a good laugh Big Grin

Pheonix has only changed his avatar 9 times!?

I'd swear you used more.
The Fallen Phoenix 02-24-2004 05:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
But it was a good laugh Big Grin

Pheonix has only changed his avatar 9 times!?

I'd swear you used more.

I'm counting serious changes...besides, I also reused a lot of old avatars...for example, my original Phoenix avatar made a comeback in early December before I went to the mass-produced Evangelion(which I had for about a month and a half, if I recall correctly).

Sure, there were some other avatars I used (such as Peter flapping his wings, inverted snow Asuka, Peter with a sky background to name a few) that I had up for one, maybe two days at most; so I didn't really count them, especially since in all cases I went back to my previous avatar after the short stint.

The exception might be my old Robin avatar...I switched it in favor of a new one yesterday. I expect to keep this avatar for a while, though.

---
Ah, I just remembered that avatar! Means I had ten significant ones...since I had that mass-produced Eva throughout most of December...

---
Change to eleven, since I had an Asuka and Rei avatar at one point (another avatar which just popped into my head).

I think that's all the major ones, though.
angelcakes 02-24-2004 05:58 PM
I change mine when I want to. Most of the time according to my sig. (just changed it to) Sometimes it matches and sometimes it doesn't. I say 6-10 times, but it probably changed it a lot more than that.

Her's the list I 'member

*template Dorothy
*Chi from Laura(dorothyrocks)
*5 other original Chi avatars
*angel picture
*Current matching avatar

I'm sure there are many more.
Surtur 02-24-2004 06:19 PM
I've only had 3 avatars, 2 of which were the exact same pic just one was brighter. I change mine to go with my title, which I change to go with my mood. I'll probably change it again once I start feeling less evil.
inuyasha008 02-24-2004 07:04 PM
hey do you watch inuyasha.
Manji 02-24-2004 10:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by inuyasha008
hey do you watch inuyasha.

Who are you asking? And why are you asking here? This threads about avatars.

Perphaps I may direct you to an Inuyasha Thread...
Krang 02-25-2004 02:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Krang, are you counting the negative avatar that you used on the temp boards? I forgot to count that myself.

Oops, I forgot about that one also. That makes this many total avatars:
  • Dai-Guard avatar

• Leprechaun avatar (joke avatar used for 15 minutes)

• First Hiei avatar

• Negative version of the avatar above (joke avatar used on the test board)

• Second Hiei avatar

• Avatar above with mustache (joke avatar used for April Fools)

• Zoro avatar

• "Cut" Zoro avatar

• "You won't see this on the FoxBox" Zoro avatar

• Black Jack avatar

• Jin avatar

• Grimmer avatar

• Orland avatar (current)

Edit: Updated 04/02/05 03/11/06 10/30/06.
R.Smith 02-25-2004 02:36 AM
Never. Granted, you might see it change from time to time, but that's just me checking to see if the avatar i made works right and looks good. Big Grin
Bentar 02-25-2004 03:33 AM
The temp Anti-Paradigm was quite a hoot! Big Grin Thanks again to Krang and Shredder! As for my avatar I only changed it for Anti-Paradigm, then changed it back to the origional afterwards. I've always ment to go back and clean it up - or do something extra cool like R and D did (see her cool animated Norman avatar). So I guess my number is 2, but I'm pretty happy with the origional Smile

BTW, I propose doing something goofy for April Fool's Day (week?) - like more avatar and signature fun - any takers?

...the only things left of Anti Paradigm *are* the memories! Big Grin
Manji 02-25-2004 12:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Never. Granted, you might see it change from time to time, but that's just me checking to see if the avatar i made works right and looks good. Big Grin

You did alter that one though, when I first came here, you changed the blinking speed Big Grin

I didnt forget Cool
harshfire 03-14-2004 04:50 PM
more than i can ever count.
Shaoblane 03-28-2004 08:21 PM
Question:
How many times have you changed your avatar?

Answer:
Enough. Tongue
Schwarzwald 03-28-2004 09:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith

lol... we all were a bit freaked the first time we saw your avatar blink...
*shivers*
Freaky...

me? Gah...proably like 20 times... and I'm counting succesful times...*sigh*
Seraphim 03-28-2004 10:01 PM
Hmm, I think my first avatar was Roger Smith from this site's avatar archive, then the Half-Life Lambda symbol, and then the InuYasha avatar that I have now.
Benjamin 03-29-2004 05:31 PM
ATLEAST 11 TIMES I HAVE ATLEAST 25 STORED IN PC IF I WANT TO GET A NEW NAME
Seraphim 03-31-2004 06:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by MINION
ATLEAST 11 TIMES I HAVE ATLEAST 25 STORED IN PC IF I WANT TO GET A NEW NAME

You should ease up on the shift key.
Green_Bird 04-01-2004 01:42 AM
Shock of all shocks I only changed it.....two times! Okay....maybe three....but this one I have now is for april fools (Thank you AS Big Grin Roll Eyes ) and it is just a mustashed verson of the Spike avatar I have.....But here is my avatar history:

Winter night Phantom: Since I joined - Febuary

Manga Spike: Febuary - April 1

Manga mustash Spike: April 1 - after april fools is over
Bentar 04-01-2004 03:35 PM
And today makes three for me. I will switch back to 'normal' Norman soon though - just trying to enjoy April Fools Pleased
Hanyou 04-01-2004 03:46 PM
Changed it once, and I plan on changing it again.
YoruameBaroness 04-03-2004 08:13 PM
I haven't changed my avatar, but I think I should.