Any G Gundam fans?

opsnafu 02-23-2004 05:30 PM
I liked it so much that I bought all the episodes. SHADOW GUNDAM RULES!
Sephiroth 02-23-2004 06:09 PM
I love G gundam especially the neros and the raven gundams (being that i'm italian). Anybody else notice how at the end when they were fighting the dark gundam in space that the zeta gundam (and i believe the original gundam and the gundam zz) were in the background? I think the gp-01 was there too.
Darkside 02-23-2004 06:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
I love G gundam especially the neros and the raven gundams (being that i'm italian). Anybody else notice how at the end when they were fighting the dark gundam in space that the zeta gundam (and i believe the original gundam and the gundam zz) were in the background? I think the gp-01 was there too.

also Wing Gundam
Khyron_Prime 02-23-2004 06:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
I feel sorry for the Dark Gundam which has been my favorite Gundam of all next to Epyon.

Man, I dunno. The Dark Gundam was my one turn-off of the series, because it took the funky (but still cool) Gundam designs of G Gundam to a level that it shouldn't have been taken to. When Gundams lose their humanoid form, they lose their humanity...oh, I guess that was probably what the designers were going for, eh?--But heck, that thing would shake the whole planet, and it just got annoying after the fiftieth time that Domon and Rain would say: "Oh, no! Could it be..."
Ace of Spades 02-23-2004 06:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
I feel sorry for the Dark Gundam which has been my favorite Gundamof all next to Epyon.
What I don't get is how just one atack defeated it.
Was it because they hit the Dark Gundam in the right place or what?

Apparently the Burning Finger combined with the power of love creates the king of hearts Sekiha Tenkyoken. Which destroyed the entire main system of the Dark Gundam. You can all tell now I'm a computer geek.
Darkside 02-23-2004 06:29 PM
man does that royally suck. (no pun intended, you know royally...KING of hearts. God I hate myself)
Ace of Spades 02-23-2004 06:40 PM
I can't believe they put the final Dark Gundam's head in the crotch.
AlexRosewater 02-23-2004 08:44 PM
I really like G Gundam. It has a good story and plot but some of the Gundam's designs have flaws.
Wingnut 02-23-2004 09:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by AlexRosewater
I really like G Gundam. It has a good story and plot but some of the Gundam's designs have flaws.

No kidding. G Gundam mecha have more in common with the super robot genre than with the triditional real robot Gundam mecha, and thus should be treated as such. Or as a favorite saying went around Gundam.com when explaining how a Gundam in G could pull off the things it did: Because it just can.
There are entice web pages devoted to the cameo apperences of Gundams in the final episode. Also a non Gundam cameo in that episode as well the original series design of the federal forces GM(minus shield). There are also apperences by the GP-01 and its fb upgrade, the GP-02A, the GP-03S, the Gundam Mk.II, the Formula 91 (F91) Gundam, and the V2 Gundam, as well as the original series Guncannon, and the RX-78NT1 "Alex" and my personal favorite teh Re-GZ. Every series and movie made up to that point in time was reperesented by sime mech or another. The L-Gain also made an apperence as a nod to that series which was directed by the Bald Wizard himself.
The Big Ian 02-23-2004 09:02 PM
Pertaining to the destruction of the Devil Gundam:

Well, it's main power supply was removed, and we've seen how powerful Domon's (even w/o Rain) attacks can be...
YoruameBaroness 02-23-2004 10:39 PM
The Devil Gundam was not meant to look human. It is a monster, so therefore the creator did its best to make it look like one.

Tell me, if a human were to mass-produce itself, but still maintain one complete body, would it still look human? That's why the Devil Gundam looks hideous in its final form.
seraphjei 02-23-2004 10:42 PM
G gundam is of da hook but too bad, its gone hey Whered it go? Confused
Mugiwara Luffy 02-23-2004 11:08 PM
G Gundam fan right here!

It's one of the two Gundam series that I actually like, the other being 8th MS Team. The others were just....boring, I guess. I liked 8th MS Team because it seemed real, and I like G Gundam because it's action packed! And the story's good!
Ace of Spades 02-24-2004 11:14 AM
I know a good website where you can see some other country's mobile fighters.
Travis Bickle 02-24-2004 11:22 AM
My little sister kinda got me into G Gundam. I didn't want to at first because I hated Gundam Wing, federation vs. zeon and all of that crap. But I gave it a chance, and it was cool. I especially like the Dark Gundam, even though it's evil and corrupts peoples' minds. However, it's got that cool cobra head! And Rain pilots it against her own will! Sweeeeeeeet!
YoruameBaroness 02-24-2004 05:31 PM
Rain looked like a hood ornament in the Devil Gundam. I swear, she looked like something I'd see on somebody's Mercedes-Benz or Caprice Classic.
Wingnut 02-24-2004 06:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
Rain looked like a hood ornament in the Devil Gundam. I swear, she looked like something I'd see on somebody's Mercedes-Benz or Caprice Classic.
Espically the way that Ulube treated her, as you may or may not know baroness, Sporkgoddess said that the most creepy moment in the series for her was the part where Ulube carressed Rain's face when she was encased in the layers of DG cells. I can't say she is entirely wrong either.
YoruameBaroness 02-24-2004 11:09 PM
Sporkgoddess, I know her, she's right. . .that was creepy. It was creepy for me when Rain kept twitching in the tentacles, and when the tentacles kept closing around her.

Do you by any chance go to Shuffle Alliance forums?
opsnafu 02-24-2004 11:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by RAZORTOEDSPINEMASHER
I didn't want to at first because I hated Gundam Wing

I also hate gundam wing, but my brother made me watch G gundam because he was thinking of buying them all, in the end I bought them all. SHADOW GUNDAM RULES!
Hanyou 02-25-2004 08:59 AM
I'm not a fan, but I did have a lot of fun watching the show.