General thread for avatars

Zola 02-18-2004 12:55 PM
This thread is for people to post avatars that they made that anyone is welcome to use. Here's some Big Duo ones to start, feel free to add ones if you like making them Smile

If you haven't done this before, what you do is to right click on the avatar you want and save it, then go into your profile to set the avatar, browse to the file and upload it.

Note: These particular avatars are jpg's, make sure your browser isn't trying to save them as bmp! Smile
evanASF27 02-18-2004 01:31 PM
funny...I was trying to make a similar type of one for Big Duo Inferno Wink

A bit large tho...
Tifaria 02-18-2004 03:18 PM
Goodie! I love making avatars! I've had some sitting around that I made a while ago, so if anyone wants 'em, go for it:

Tony Waynewrong 02-18-2004 03:20 PM
Well, I am glad that you love making avatars. These are awesome. Maybe you should try making animated avatars. Big Grin
Sharpshooter005 02-18-2004 04:48 PM

This is closer than anything to a R.D. avatar...soo....yeah, placeholder now
seraphjei 02-18-2004 05:16 PM
awesome check out hiei on mine its a bit hard to see
its ok the picture is not mine though i did do the setup oh hers more

i have literally 1000 of these i just wanna see if you guys like em.
There not in best quality and the inu-yasha one is not customed made either if anyone thinks these are cool tell me the name of the show character and pose i'll make you one in a jiff it might even be animated Wink
Wingnut 02-18-2004 07:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by seraphjei

There not in best quality and the inu-yasha one is not customed made either if anyone thinks these are cool tell me the name of the show character and pose i'll make you one in a jiff it might even be animated Wink
You can't post pics that are on your hard drive, you must load them onto the internet at whatever site and link to them from here. See the stickied hosting pictures thread for places to host your pics.
A Clockwork Tomato 02-18-2004 07:52 PM
Wow, there are a lot of cool avatars these days! I love the scary green Schwarzwald and Angel-Riding Hood and the Blues Brothers. Tony, I get the feeling that Dorothy is brandishing that knife with intent. It's a little creepy.

Well, I decided to change my avatar and signature to something more Uncle Tomato-y. Both pics are products of my finely balanced imagination and were first posted in the "Retouching Images" threat over in Nightengale.
seraphjei 02-18-2004 07:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by seraphjei

You can't post pics that are on your hard drive, you must load them onto the internet at whatever site and link to them from here. See the stickied hosting pictures thread for places to host your pics.

oh poop haow bout this
harshfire 02-18-2004 09:02 PM
u mite have 2 resize some of these:
seraphjei 02-18-2004 11:58 PM
nICE check dis one out until i get how to host my own pics i can only give em to you guys one at a time oh poop Frown
IamRogerSmith 02-19-2004 12:43 AM
I'll take a few requests... avatars don't take long to make

Mike 02-19-2004 08:01 PM
My first animated .gif!
evanASF27 02-20-2004 05:07 PM
Here are some requested ones of Lupin Smile
evanASF27 02-20-2004 05:08 PM
the second one Smile

(The funny look is classic Big Grin ) Smile Hope you like them! Anime Smile
evanASF27 02-20-2004 05:19 PM
one more! From my new TV Card! Big Grin
nathjan 02-20-2004 05:26 PM
Hey evan thxs for the lupin avatars. also heres a avatar for people in here that are into wrestling, if there are any.
    The Fallen Phoenix 02-22-2004 12:26 PM
    I worked on a few Witch Hunter Robin avatars last night (well, technically this morning since I was working on them at about 1 a.m.)...most of them didn't come out as well as I was hoping. I intend to get ahold of more images later to convert into avatars...maybe of different characters (since right now all I have been able to obtain are images of Robin...).

Anyway, here they are...there are six of them.

This isn't too bad...it actually took me a while to do, since the image wasn't really cooperating...I tried to get as much as her face as possible with the initial crop, while keeping it small enough so I wouldn't lose a lot from the resize...

This one is decent, but needs more work (there are patches of white all over her face that I need to get rid of). I'll probably try and redo this one later today...I'll repost it when it's done.

Personally, I think this one is the best of the lot...

Okay, this one was total Hell, since the inital image is so damn dark I needed to play with the lighting a lot...I also wanted to get Robin's entire figure, mainly because the detail isn't the greatest (due to the darkness), and the fact that getting her entire figure makes for a better image...not necessarily in terms of quality, but I think it sets the mood a lot better...

This was giving me so much trouble I made two avatars from the image, but I'm not satisfied with either, so expect a lot more versions of this avatar before the day is done...

This avatar is another good one, I think...about as good as the third.

If anyone wants to use them, simply right click, save as, then upload it...I made them for anyone to use, really (haven't found a Witch Hunter Robin image I like to make into an avatar yet...and I'm satisfied with my current one).
    Almasy 02-22-2004 01:14 PM
    ~ Angel ~
      evanASF27 02-22-2004 01:56 PM
      good as always Almasy...could have left more of her uncovered (that border kinda hides alot of her head), bbut still looks good yah Pleased