General thread for avatars

Manji 03-02-2004 08:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I'm at school now so I hope I don't get into much trouble!

LOL, we get kicked out of our school for being off topic on the internet

Yeah we do too lol except when I do my teachers don't care because I just say "I need to send my self reminders and links(I do) using them Private Messages thing because I can't log onto my e-mail."
EDIT I hope it's just the monitor but my avatar is all fuzzy I think it's just the pic. Man I need to look for some better Alexander Andersong avatars like animated ones YEAH awesome, awesome to the max!!!!!

I'll make one if you want. Though I can't animate them, I dont have the proper program.
dominusofdeath 03-02-2004 08:54 AM
Ok but I'm gonna stick with the one I had Zola shrink for me then I'll bother you untill you send me a crap load of Andersong pics Tongue
Tifaria 04-07-2004 02:29 PM
I've been going avatar-making crazy lately after looking at neato graphic sites and Livejournals and their spiffy avatars, so here's some avatars that are up for grabs:

As you can see, I enjoy making avatars of the characters more than the robots. ^__^; If you'd like any of these without the text that's on them, I can remove it if you'd like. Smile )

And here's some from anime other than Big O:

Enjoy!
harshfire 04-07-2004 02:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tifaria
I've been going avatar-making crazy lately after looking at neato graphic sites and Livejournals for their spiffy avatars

so have i. i've gotten about (counts on fingers) 16 different brad crawford avatars and i've created 8 diffent weiss kruez avatars. Tongue
Tifaria 04-20-2004 09:29 AM
Some more I've got lying around that anyone may feel free to use, some Big-O, some not:

Mike 06-03-2004 01:21 PM
Hey check it out, I made another Unreal one.
If anybody wants an UT2k4 avatar I'll happily make one.
Almasy made my last one, but for some reason this one wasn't a megabyte when I took the screenshot...weird...
¡SpoonySthingyy! 06-12-2004 03:34 PM
Whats a cheap program that i can make use to animate an avatar..like to make the images one after another and whatnot
dominusofdeath 06-12-2004 03:35 PM
Dowload the Trial version of Jasc Animation shop. Or buy it for like 50 or less bucks.
Benjamin 06-18-2004 09:59 PM
quote:

DUDE THIS IS AN AWSOME PIC,

BEST I HAVE SEEN OF LORD OF THE RINGS,

Even though I detect a hint of PINK
Seraphim 06-19-2004 12:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
Almasy made my last one, but for some reason this one wasn't a megabyte when I took the screenshot...weird...

How do you get those, from the model select screen?
Mike 06-19-2004 09:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105

How do you get those, from the model select screen?

Yeah, I go to the player select and hit print screen.
The one I'm using now was originally like a megabyte-sized png but Almasy did something that made it a lot smaller but still looked good. This one for some reason wasn't.

The one I'm using is Axon and the green one is Xan Kreigor.
Asirt 09-06-2004 09:45 PM
[Reserved for Azumanga Daioh...]
Tickle Tickle 09-12-2004 08:43 PM
Here are two Cutie Honey Avatars/Icons I've done:

If anyone ever wants an animated Cutie Honey avatar/icon PM me, and same goes for Sailor Moon.
Kittie heavenly6 09-14-2004 08:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Super Umino
Here are two Cutie Honey Avatars/Icons I've done:

If anyone ever wants an animated Cutie Honey avatar/icon PM me, and same goes for Sailor Moon.

What kind of Sailor Moon avatars can you make?
Tickle Tickle 09-15-2004 02:03 PM
Well, since I have up to SuperS, I can make an avatar of any character that appears from Season 1 to Season 4. Just tell me who you want. And from which episode Like, for example if you wanted Jupiter, from when she first appears, or something like that.
Asirt 11-30-2004 06:56 PM
Avatars from Last Exile. You may use these avatars for your own personal use.

Asirt 12-08-2004 05:16 PM
Avatars from Fullmetal Alchemist. You may use these avatars for your own personal use.

Tickle Tickle 12-08-2004 05:35 PM
Here are some avatars/icons I found in my various photobucket accounts..

The Fallen Phoenix 12-20-2004 10:34 PM
Here's the counterpart to my current avatar, if anyone wants it:

Yeah, I know the background is a little grainy, and I've been working on fixing that...

Oops, I just remembered, it's too big for everyone...I'll have to work on fixing that...expect a 115 x 115 one in a few moments...

---
Here it is, though I'm not crazy about it:

Dude Love 12-20-2004 10:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
Oops, I just remembered, it's too big for everyone...I'll have to work on fixing that...expect a 115 x 115 one in a few moments...

Yeah, way to rub it in Tongue .

I do like your current one a lot better than this other one, though.

Hmm...perhaps I should just throw up my miscellaneous avatar collection one day. Not tonight, though. Expect to see my small library up some time in the future.