General thread for avatars

Almasy 02-22-2004 06:40 PM
—live—
    Almasy 02-22-2004 06:41 PM
    —dream—
      Almasy 02-22-2004 06:42 PM
      —love—
        Manji 02-22-2004 07:08 PM
        Those are quite good Almasy, especially the Love one, the picture of angel matches it very well.
        Wingnut 02-23-2004 11:37 AM
        Wow. Live: Paigeing Dr. Frankenstin, paigeing Dr. Frankenstin. Your presence is requested in the Smith mansion.
        Chicks 'll dig the Roger dream one, and Angel fits the love themed one perfectly.
        Tifaria 02-23-2004 12:42 PM
        Almasy, I really love those. Simple, yet they really say a lot. ^__^ I may just have to snag that Angel one if that's okay.

A few more from me, some with neat effects, some not:

Take 'em if you want 'em! Enjoy. Smile )
        Almasy 02-23-2004 03:37 PM
        quote:
        Originally posted by Tifaria
        Almasy, I really love those. Simple, yet they really say a lot. ^__^ I may just have to snag that Angel one if that's okay.

Yes, that's fine. Any of the avatars that I post in this thread can be used by other people. ^__^
        Manji 02-23-2004 03:45 PM
        I had used this Kenshin avatar for a few minutes the other day, but beyond that it hasn't been on the forums before.
        Almasy 02-23-2004 04:31 PM
        —Alan Gabriel—

[Avatar Temporarily Off The Market---Currently In Use]
        The Fallen Phoenix 02-23-2004 06:41 PM
        Well folks, I have a few more Witch Hunter Robin avatars...a few of them are actually based off some of the same images I used in the previous batch of avatars, just in a new style (like my current avatar).

Feel free to use them if you wish...right click+save as gets it for those who still haven't figured it out. Tongue

[Images removed: to be re-uploaded at a later date]

Hopefully I'll have more at the end of the week...and of different images! I also have a few random anime girl avatars lying around that I'll post with the next batch...
        Trotsky 02-23-2004 07:42 PM
        it's not the right size, but one of you could take it, and turn it into an avatar if you want, i got it off some familey guy website.
        Big Money 02-23-2004 08:10 PM
        hehe... my friend had that one on here... it was the right size... I might use it...
        Bismarck 02-28-2004 04:51 AM
        I have a whole bunch of Angel (Evangelion) avatars if anyone want's them. I will just edit them into this post if there are any requests...
        The Fallen Phoenix 02-29-2004 07:39 PM
        [Images removed: to be re-posted at a later date]

If you want to use them, be my guest! Big Grin Later this evening I might post some random anime girl avatars, and a few Evangelion avatars...(if I get around to making the latter; the former are sitting on my harddrive).
        nathjan 03-01-2004 12:24 AM
        Hey Phoenix, y are there %20 in ur pic names, just wondering.
        dominusofdeath 03-01-2004 07:30 PM
        I need this shrunk please
          Zola 03-01-2004 11:14 PM
          quote:
          Originally posted by dominusofdeath
          I need this shrunk please

Actually, I just cut the edges a bit.
          dominusofdeath 03-02-2004 08:14 AM
          Thank you zola!
          Very much so!
          I'm at school now so I hope I don't get into much trouble!
          Manji 03-02-2004 08:35 AM
          quote:

LOL, we get kicked out of our school for being off topic on the internet
          dominusofdeath 03-02-2004 08:43 AM
          quote:
          Originally posted by Manji
          quote:

LOL, we get kicked out of our school for being off topic on the internet

Yeah we do too lol except when I do my teachers don't care because I just say "I need to send my self reminders and links(I do) using them Private Messages thing because I can't log onto my e-mail."
          EDIT I hope it's just the monitor but my avatar is all fuzzy I think it's just the pic. Man I need to look for some better Alexander Andersong avatars like animated ones YEAH awesome, awesome to the max!!!!!