Season 3 Discussion

Shadow00 12-14-2003 08:48 AM
I woudnt mind a season 3 espicialy if they tied up all the loose ends! And for The Terminator, T2 & T3 were way more better than the first each progresivly getting better I wish that they would make fourth to.
A Clockwork Tomato 12-14-2003 08:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow00
psygnosis I think you're right, becuase it was a good ending and if they did make a season 3 or a movie what would it be on?

Why, they got through the immediate crisis, but the world's still broken. They need to figure out how this "discontinuity in reality" stuff works, and make sure that it never happens again!
Shadow00 12-14-2003 08:56 AM
I changed my mind on this actualy!
JAYCZero 12-14-2003 12:17 PM
Well Shadow00 yes it like you said the Seasons of Big O will get Progressively Better I agree on that but I don't mean to sound out of the Subject but , about T2 and T3 getting Progressively better I'd say that T2 was Overall the Greatest films of all Sci Fi Films but T3 was a Disgrace , if youd see T2 and T3 you'd see the Difference and you would know what I mean . And about the the Brand New episodes ruining the Qualities of the Mystery of Big O . I would say that It really doesn't matter the more they make brand New Episodes the Better now if they would remove the Original Voice Castings now that would be great dissapoint now that would be reason to not want for a season 3 . So let's just see where this will turn , I really don't mean to sound so ranting and Run but the ending of Season 2 wasn't so Perfect whoever said that , It left a lot of Event's and questions Unanswered , I can go on and on but all of you know already what I mean by this so I agree on a that there should be a Season 3 !
psygnosis 12-14-2003 03:13 PM
i don't remember who said it but a big o movie that was just a side story would a decent idea, how cool would hour long fight be.
unfortunatly it probly would try to be a huge story arc for the show, but side story movie is a realy good idea.
Commander Amarao 12-14-2003 03:18 PM
Yeah a side story movie would be awesome. I think they should do a Big O movie where Beck and Schwarzwald kidnap Roger and Dorothy and Norman has to rescue them both. How awesome would it be to see Norman riding a Harley with machine guns in his hands and a rocket launcher strapped around his back.
street_mermaid 12-14-2003 03:23 PM
I'm two ways on this one...the ending was so fantastic that it might loose it's earth-shattering qualities if the series continues, but if the third season were even better...

I have to go with waiting obsessively for a third season. I want to see more Roger! Smile
Commander Amarao 12-14-2003 03:30 PM
People must not have alot of faith in Big O if they think it's going to suck. Those people should just stop watching it now if they think the third season will suck. And if it does suck (minimal chance) who cares, you can just forget about it and stop obsessing over it when you watch season 1 or 2 episodes.
Zopwx2 12-14-2003 10:22 PM
so this is over:

1. The the show ended (sort of) , it solved nothing. Making it impossible to draw any conclusions.

2. Even though you may not want a season 3 or it may suck, none of us have anything to lose. So please don't slow down our efforts with the CN people.
BabyGhia 12-15-2003 03:31 PM
I would like to see Season three but only if they do it well. I don't think the story is over... but on the other hand, I'm not going to be majorly upset if it doesn't happen. I'm still suprised that all those loose ends got tied up in thirty minutes.

Side Note: People keep saying The Simpsons are getting tired. I never get to watch it so when I do, I still like it. Star Trek: Enterprise is better than some of the other series so I don't mind it much (Hated DS9 and while I originally liked Voyager, it shouldn't have been dragged out). Enterprise is an interesting look back on the series.

Just my two cents...
BabyGhia
YZEtc 12-15-2003 04:17 PM
I would just love to see a third season.
I would just love to see a movie.
I'd watch it no matter what.
But...
All that I could ask is that they return to a simpler form of story telling like the season 1 episodes were, and leave the tomatoes at home.
Mike 12-15-2003 04:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YZEtc
All that I could ask is that they return to a simpler form of story telling like the season 1 episodes were, and leave the tomatoes at home.

Amen. I still don't understand most of what the tomato experiments were about.

I think an OVA or two would be best, 26 whole episodes might be overkill. One OVA taking place after Act 26, and one before Act 1.
BabyGhia 12-15-2003 07:44 PM
The tomato thing IS confusing. I don't mind them keeping it but it needs to be explained a little bit more. Season one is better is some ways because of the lack of the tomatos... but I liked the continuing story in season two.

BabyGhia
Big_Chow 12-16-2003 10:18 AM
I think a third season should go into more detail about the questions that arose in the wake of season two but it should also have episodes unrelated to the metaplot like the first season (although you could argue that all of them contribute to the metaplot).
Big Duo Ver. 2.0 12-16-2003 04:19 PM
If adult swim wants to keep getting good ratings they'd better make a season 3.
Big Duo Ver. 2.0 12-16-2003 04:43 PM
I think that might have been my poll psygnosis.
Zopwx2 12-17-2003 12:05 AM
I heard sundays have been getting low rating recently. ANd they can't pull another wienstien from nowhere.

I hope now they're wishing they had more big o eps to keep sunday afloat.
StevieV019 12-17-2003 09:33 AM
Did anyone see last nights adult swim? I watched the intro from 11:00 pm just because I was barely awake and was about to go to bed....

however, something interesting showed up during their bumpers that they showed before Futurama...

It said something like this:

"We're excited, we got a big deal recently..."
"How big you ask?"
"About seven feet tall"
After that they showed a crimson/black picture of Big O with glowing pinkish/red eyes and his helmet glowing pink/red...

Did anyone see that last night? Now, it was late, and I had just awakened from falling asleep on the couch about 15 minutes earlier, so I could be mistaken, but I couldve sworn it said something like that and showed a picture of Big O....any help to confirm would be appreciated....

Now, of course, what it means, who knows...
zhinphou 12-17-2003 09:57 AM
That sounds all nice and dandy, but the "Seven feet tall" part seems a little off. Maybe 700 feet tall or something else? That reminds me of something: whatever happened to the Big O bumper upgrades on this site?
StevieV019 12-17-2003 10:34 AM
yeah. the seven feet tall thing sounded weird as well...could be the sleep thing...thats why I was hoping someone else had seen adult swim last night....