Post Your Funny Big O Pictures!

DBack 08-13-2003 10:44 AM
zopwx2 where did you get those pics? lol very nice ones
Zopwx2 08-13-2003 04:26 PM
"I found those pictures on japanse sites none of them are mine. I found a translator program. " - me from a few posts ago

if you want links ask me
R_Dorothied 08-13-2003 04:41 PM
Shaoblane, that is the best I have EVER seen ... wow!
The Big Omega 08-13-2003 04:50 PM
I've made some funny pictures but I can't manage to figure out how to post them, will anyone give me some help?
Byranx 08-13-2003 04:51 PM
Put the [IMG] tags around the web site they are hosted on...the last [IMG] tag should have a backslash before the IMG
Big-O 08-13-2003 04:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
Lookie here!

Lookie here!

Lookie here!

AHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Thats a good one!
The Big Omega 08-13-2003 04:53 PM
Ummmm.....I said I made them, not anyone else. They're not on a website, I made them myself, so that sucks for me...is there any other way?
Byranx 08-13-2003 04:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Omega
Ummmm.....I said I made them, not anyone else. They're not on a website, I made them myself, so that sucks for me...is there any other way?

Go to picturedot.com...they do free hosting of pictures....very easy to use. Upload your pictures onto your own personal webpage there.
Big-O 08-13-2003 04:56 PM
Man I wish I had a digital camera when I checked the mail today... It looked like my neighbor was doing something dirty to his car!
Byranx 08-13-2003 04:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
Man I wish I had a digital camera when I checked the mail today... It looked like my neighbor was doing something dirty to his car!

(-_-)........"his"?....um i'd rather not knowSweatdrop
Big-O 08-13-2003 04:58 PM
His children now get 24 miles to the gallon!
NVWC2006 08-13-2003 05:04 PM
Shocked that is astounding!
or not. whatever

i made my pic myself too, so i uploaded it with the free space AOL gives to its users and posted it here. but if picturedot.com has free space, then maybe i'll switch. *ponders on*

okay, that Inuyasha pic was freaky. funny and freaky. i wonder why Kagome always where's her school uniform while in the Warring States Era..
Lady Tesser 08-13-2003 10:25 PM
If you have your own pics you made on your computer and it's on your hard drive, just go to the bottom of the message box that says 'Attachment', hit 'edit', and it'll bring up a window with a 'browse' button. Hit 'browse' and it'll bring up your computer's menu - go to the file where the picture is and double click, it'll put it in the 'attachment' line in the message box. The hit 'post'.

I know it sounds complicated, but I'm very proud I figured it out by myself - I'm computer illiterate to the point of not knowing what anything on my computer is except Paint Shop and Word Pad. ^_^;;
NVWC2006 08-14-2003 03:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
If you have your own pics you made on your computer and it's on your hard drive, just go to the bottom of the message box that says 'Attachment', hit 'edit', and it'll bring up a window with a 'browse' button. Hit 'browse' and it'll bring up your computer's menu - go to the file where the picture is and double click, it'll put it in the 'attachment' line in the message box. The hit 'post'.

Of course, you have a problem when your pic or more than 75 kilobytes. Mine was like 700 some, so I had to upload it at a different place and use the img tags.
Shaoblane 08-15-2003 01:17 AM
More Trigun pics....
evanASF27 08-15-2003 01:57 AM
That's from tonight's episode of Trigun wasn't it Wink
Argh I wish I had a TV Card to get pics too Sweatdrop

*starts counting loose change*
evanASF27 08-15-2003 02:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Omega
I've made some funny pictures but I can't manage to figure out how to post them, will anyone give me some help?

I have an account at VillagePhotos. If you want you can email me the pics and I'll upload them for you Smile
If not you could do what Byranx suggested and get an account of your own (which might be a better idea Roll Eyes .)
TubamanRH 08-16-2003 08:22 AM
NVWC2006: What file type is the picture u wanted to post? If its bitmap you can save it as a jpeg and the file is much smaller
NVWC2006 08-16-2003 11:25 AM
I was using bitmaps. If I want JPEG, do I just change the extension when I'm saving the file? Can it really reduce it by hundreds of kilobytes? So, should I do *.jpg or *.jpeg, or does it not matter?
Lady Tesser 08-16-2003 12:42 PM
I always found resizing the picture to reduce the kilobytes it uses.