Game Help

dawnstrider 02-13-2004 01:38 PM
Jo, gamers. This thread is just as it's title states - any questions on video game help may be posted in this thread here. This is pretty straight forward, so I don't have much to say.

However, there is one little rule: If you question or explanation includes a drawn-out description of a particular section of a game, we ask that you please us spoiler tags so as not to spoil it for those who don't know.

My PIC (partner in crime), GK, might be along later to add anything else he thinks is important, but that's all for now Smile . Peace.
Mike 03-03-2004 07:25 PM
THE INAUGURAL QUESTION!

How do you beat the last boss in Sonic Advance 2?

spoiler (highlight to read):
I know you have to his his head...but there's spikes on the ceiling that are so close that I can't avoid them, and it doesn't take long for me to have no rings left and I die....
AndroidZeroX 04-01-2004 01:32 PM
Idont knwo how helpful I can be on Sonic advanced two, but i do need some help with Halo. I understand all of the levels, and I am pretty good at it. I even won some money in a tournament. I want to know if anyone has soem general tips or hints that can hel me on beating the level second level, Halo, on Legendary. I can beat all of the levels with ease, except for the part where the alien airships keep coming in.
Trotsky 04-21-2004 04:47 PM
MGS players!!!

dos killing a rat count aganst you in the kill count in the end of the game?

do you get anything form Twin Snakes, or Sons Of Liberity if you kill no one?

dos using the extra's you get form the end of them game take away form the ending, i.e. the infinate ammo bandanna, or the active cammo?
StevieV019 04-22-2004 07:12 AM
quote:
dos killing a rat count aganst you in the kill count in the end of the game?

no, I dont believe so...but good question...

quote:
dos using the extra's you get form the end of them game take away form the ending, i.e. the infinate ammo bandanna, or the active cammo?

No, using the extra items from the game doesnt take away from the ending, unless of course, you kill someone, or it adds time to your completion time...but using them wont detract from your ranking....
Benjamin 04-24-2004 07:15 PM
I am actually

getting bored from playing twisted metal 4 because SWEET TOOTH

always uses his "henchman" on me and I cannot figure out how to lock

on to him...The Best that I have done is with CALYPSO because he has

the nuke and BOOM it does its job...HELP...I am tired of getting hit by

the stupid henchman
Benjamin 06-02-2004 03:30 PM
YOU PROBABLY GUESSED, THEIR DIGIMON.

BUT, I NEED HELP ON BOTH.

DIGIMON WORLD 3: *NEED GOOD TIPS ON TRAINING DIGIMON TO GO TO MEGALEVEL, BUT ONLY AT CHAMPION*

DIGIMON RUMBLE ARENA: *NEED CODES TO UNLOCK Impmon, AND HIS MEGAFORM BEELZEMON*

MINION NEEDS HELP, HE IS A GAMER TOO.

IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY ASSISTANCE INVOLVING THESE GAMES, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

VIA

PM
AIM
E MAIL
OR POSTING

THANK YOU
AlexRosewater 06-06-2004 01:49 PM
you can all way's buy a strategy guide or go to a website that has a specialty in game hints and online strategy guides.
Volt 06-06-2004 05:55 PM
PLEASE STOP POSTIGN IN ALL CAPS. ITS REALY ANOYING.
You should have posted this in the Game Help thread, but I'd just recommend going to gamefaqs.com anyway.

[Edit: Threads merged. --Krang]
NVWC2006 07-06-2004 05:10 PM
I need help with Super Mario Sunshine.

I've gotten all Shine Sprites in each area (every normal level task, plus 2 ??? one each), and I think I have either 15 or 25 from Delfino Plaza, and two from Delfino Airstrip.
But I'm 5 off from the 120 Spite Goal. I'm guessing that the other Sprites are Blue Coins.. But that would mean there are 50 Blue Coins I've yet to find! Any suggestions? I think I've gotten all of them, whether they be in the open, rocket propelled to, or when u spray the Os and Xs on walls.
Big Money 07-27-2004 02:33 PM
I'm guessing you've done all that secret stuff, yes? Like the red bird of happines and crap?

I need Metroid help... I'm in the Phazon mines, and I keep dying (no save point!)... but that's not it. How do you get a lock on the invisible drone? I didn't get one last time I beat the game... I'm pretty sure I used dumb luck. Do you have to shoot it first or something? Cause not only can I not get a scan (its invisible), I can't see it in thermal either... Help?
Mike 07-27-2004 04:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
I'm guessing you've done all that secret stuff, yes? Like the red bird of happines and crap?

I need Metroid help... I'm in the Phazon mines, and I keep dying (no save point!)... but that's not it. How do you get a lock on the invisible drone? I didn't get one last time I beat the game... I'm pretty sure I used dumb luck. Do you have to shoot it first or something? Cause not only can I not get a scan (its invisible), I can't see it in thermal either... Help?

Do you have the Waveblaster? It's the wave beam-missile combo. It will lock onto the drone without you manually locking onto it.

If you don't have it, you can get it in the Chozo Ruins.
In the room where you got the Charge Beam (I can't remember it's name right now, it has a deep pool and lots of those annoying vine dealies) go under the water and through a tunnel. This leads into a big tall room. You can make the ceiling fall by shooting the cracked bricks along the walls. There is also an Artifact in a room you can reach while still underwater.

Yeah that probably didn't make sense...if you need more help check Gamefaqs.
Big Money 07-27-2004 05:42 PM
Yeah, I have it. Its just that by the time I get down there, I'm almost outta missiles, What with using them to a-splode Ice Pirates and stuff. But I'll keep that in mind. Thank you very much!

And the waveblaster room is by where you get the Morph Ball, not the Charge Beam... Not that it matters.
Mike 07-27-2004 06:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Yeah, I have it. Its just that by the time I get down there, I'm almost outta missiles, What with using them to a-splode Ice Pirates and stuff. But I'll keep that in mind. Thank you very much!

And the waveblaster room is by where you get the Morph Ball, not the Charge Beam... Not that it matters.

Ooooh yeah, now I remember. I was just thinking it was off of the Charge Beam room cause of the water on the floor...man I have to bust out the MP again.
Darth Nat 07-31-2004 02:16 PM
Does anyone have a brilliant strategy on how to beat the wall cannons at the end of the fourth Mega Man 2 Wily stage? There are five of them, and the only way to kill them is with Crash Bombs. I always run out of bombs so I can never kill them. Any help would be appreciated.
Travis Bickle 07-31-2004 02:39 PM
What's the point of buying the Ice Cream factory in GTA: Vice City?
Volt 07-31-2004 05:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt

100% completion and an extra few thousand dollars a day. The mission you have to do for it is easy, too.
Trotsky 07-31-2004 09:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
quote:

100% completion and an extra few thousand dollars a day. The mission you have to do for it is easy, too.

just never save their, their is masive cruption of your save file that if you save their reported.
Travis Bickle 07-31-2004 09:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Trotsky
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
quote:

just never save their, their is masive cruption of your save file that if you save their reported.

Ok. Thanks.

What about the Boat Yard? How do I get boats and money from that?

And do you get any missions in the printing press after you start making money?
Mike 08-01-2004 07:31 AM
quote:
What about the Boat Yard? How do I get boats and money from that?
Just get in the boats in the dock and the missions will start. And if I remember correctly, one of them is a serious pain.

quote:
And do you get any missions in the printing press after you start making money?

Nope. At least you didn't in the PC version...I think.