Game Help

Travis Bickle 02-04-2006 01:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jstar136
P.S. Cerpin's deal is excellent! Wink

Damn straight it is.
corrupt 02-06-2006 03:07 PM
Has anyone ever played max payne 2, i'm stuck on a level on part 3 (mob-war), I can't seem to find the end of the level.
Dork 02-09-2006 12:03 AM
Thanks for the Gamecube info, guys. I think my mom's getting me one ^_^

When I daydream about things I want the Gamecube's always at the top of my list but I've just never been able to pull the trigger on it.
Jstar136 02-11-2006 10:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Thanks for the Gamecube info, guys. I think my mom's getting me one ^_^

When I daydream about things I want the Gamecube's always at the top of my list but I've just never been able to pull the trigger on it.

Good work!

I think you stepped in at a good time where the age of the Gamecube is coming to an end. Most of the excellent games have already come out (except Twilight Princess) and you can probably find a lot of these games on sale for much lower prices. If you need an opinion on games to get, ask us. I hate to see kids blow money on horrible games like Scooby Doo and other media based games. And if you need game help (to stay on subject) then ask us as well!
Bllue 06-26-2006 04:20 PM
I can't beat bowser in Luigi's mansion! Does anyone know how???????????????? I'm desperate!!!
The Question 05-07-2007 01:49 PM
I need some help on system shock 2. I'm using windows XP, it didn't work at fist so I turned the compatability to windows 95. It started working but once I get past the first cut scene, th game crashes. Not a stand still, it just won't load the first level. Can anybody help me? I've had a look on loads of websites but they don't really help.
Sharpshooter005 05-08-2007 01:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Question
I need some help on system shock 2. I'm using windows XP, it didn't work at fist so I turned the compatability to windows 95. It started working but once I get past the first cut scene, th game crashes. Not a stand still, it just won't load the first level. Can anybody help me? I've had a look on loads of websites but they don't really help.

I think I used to know how to fix this (I must be like the only person whos never really had an issue with it on XP.) but forgot.

If X reads this thread he'd probably know, hence why I'm bumping it.
X Prime 05-08-2007 09:53 AM
You have the patch, which means you have Multiplayer in the menu, right?

If so, you can use the special executable known to fix all compatibility problems the game has with newer systems. Allow me to upload it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ2PORI8
The Question 05-08-2007 02:38 PM
Thanks alot, it works perfectly now. Big Grin
Thanks very much indeed.