Game Help

Sephiroth 08-01-2004 08:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
What about the Boat Yard? How do I get boats and money from that?
Just get in the boats in the dock and the missions will start. And if I remember correctly, one of them is a serious pain.

And do you get any missions in the printing press after you start making money?

quote:
Nope. At least you didn't in the PC version...I think.

You have to own the printing press to complete the game. One of the last few missions involves the Printing Press, and without it you can't complete the mission.
NukuNuko77 08-01-2004 01:08 PM
Does anyone know how to defeat Mid-Boss in Disgaea?
Travis Bickle 08-01-2004 03:17 PM
Thank you all for the GTA help. I feel like a noob.Embarrassed Sweatdrop
dtk91 08-19-2004 12:38 PM
I just beat The Elite four and dont know what to do... where do i go now to get that mysterious pokemon flying over hoenn... i need help.. Crying
The Big Ian 08-19-2004 01:33 PM
Hmmm, I thought there was a topic about this somewhere already...

IIRC, it will appear randomly, sorta like the 3 dogs in G/S.

Then eventually you can get the other one at the top of the huge tower or whatever.
Schwarzwald_X 08-19-2004 01:36 PM
O.k. That mysterious pokemon is either Latios or Latias- depending on which game you have.There's no specific place to go in order to get them- sometime when your walking in tall grass or surfing, you'll encounter it. You don't really have any major quest anymore. Just work on completing your pokedex, making your team strong, beating all of the contests and fighting new trainers etc...
Wazpy 08-19-2004 03:40 PM
I can tell you the Latias/Latios trick, but you might have trouble following me. I'll do my best to explain the steps I used to get him.

1. Make a level 39 (Or a little below, but keep it close) Wobbafet the first in your party of Pokemon and make sure not to bring any Pokemon over level 39.
(The reason for Wobbafet is that his power keeps guys from running, and Latias/Latios always tries to run)

2. Buy some Repels

3. Get the Acro Bike (Not the Mach bike)

4. Get the White Flute (Optional)

5. Enter an area of grass.

6. Use a repel. Use the White Flute. Start jumping with the bike (Hold B). Don't move around, just keep jumping.

7. Try to catch him...

8. If he doesn't show up in 5 minutes, leave the area, come back, and try it all again.

It worked for me on both my game and a friend's who I was catching it for. Both times I caught him infront of the Safari Zone.
Naraku 01-20-2005 09:10 AM
I need help in Fable I'm at the part where you have to find Nostro's armor at Lychfield Graveyard and I can get all the pieces except the shield in the water. The problem is I dont how to fish, every time I get to the end of the bar it always gets away always always.
R and D 02-22-2005 06:47 AM
ummm some help in Paper Mario TTYD:

in hooktails castle where the black key is for the cursed black chest, i found a crack in the wall and used bobbery to blow it up. i went into this room and found a chest that contains the up arrow. i went to professor frankie (frankly) to see if he knew anything about it but i was unable to to get any info on him. what does this up arrow do? Confused
Dingo 02-22-2005 06:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Baby Fwuffles

in hooktails castle where the black key is for the cursed black chest, i found a crack in the wall and used bobbery to blow it up. i went into this room and found a chest that contains the up arrow. i went to professor frankie (frankly) to see if he knew anything about it but i was unable to to get any info on him. what does this up arrow do? Confused

Take it back to the guy that told you t get it. I forget his name but he upgrades you and stuff like that, door next to the professors.
R and D 02-23-2005 07:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dingo
quote:
Originally posted by Baby Fwuffles

Take it back to the guy that told you t get it. I forget his name but he upgrades you and stuff like that, door next to the professors.

thank you very much! Big Grin Cool i thought it meant you could jump higher or something. silly me. Roll Eyes
R and D 04-18-2005 02:47 PM
how do you get the star piece and the two badges in the x-naut fortress? i've tried spin jump and super hammer and ground pound! it's not working! Crying
David Ryder 12-23-2005 09:32 PM
anyone that has played Digital Devil Saga 2, I need some pointers for Yaksa Vritra. I'm having a tough time against him. Also help against Vishnu, Shiva, and Seth would be helpful to, I mean like what should I be prepared for. and if anyone has fought Satan, did ya beat him?

I know that you have to destory the tentacle's, then aime for the main body, also I know that his weakness in spells such as Zio. any advice? also playing the game on hard so I'm sure that doesn't help much.
Document Oosha 12-29-2005 01:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by AndroidZeroX
i do need some help with Halo. I understand all of the levels, and I am pretty good at it. I even won some money in a tournament. I want to know if anyone has soem general tips or hints that can hel me on beating the level second level, Halo, on Legendary. I can beat all of the levels with ease, except for the part where the alien airships keep coming in.

After 1.5 years, are you still stuck on that one level? The question is kind of vague; I don't even know which section of the level you mean. Have you tried the Legendary Walkthrough sections of Bungie.net and HBO?

Anyway, Metroid: Zero Mission. Is it possible to get an unsalvageable savegame, if you save in Norfair without picking up certain items first? It seems like I'd need the freeze gun to climb back up to Brinstar; and probably also the ability to jump higher. Either that, or something to break these weird blocks. But I'm pretty sure I've explored in every direction down here (including places reachable by morph-ball-bomb jumping), and found nothing of the sort.
Dork 01-31-2006 10:39 PM
Anywho. Starting to think very hard about buying a Gamecube and I have a few n00b questions.

Where (and/or when) is the best place to get a deal?
Is this something I should buy a warranty for or is the Gamecube built like a gameboy?
Could I buy a Gamecube used without fear that it's going to absolutely fall apart in short order?
If so where would be the best place to buy one used?
Do you think the Gamecube will go down in price when the Revolution comes out?
As an extension of the last question when's the Revolution coming out?

I think that's it.

Really appreciate any help. My Animal Crossing addiction, apparently, knows no bounds.

muchlove
-Dork
Mike 01-31-2006 10:42 PM
Well...
You could probably get a good used one in really nice condition at Gamestop or something.

Gamecubes are indestructible. I've dropped mine, dropped stuff on it, spilled Coke on it, accidentally whacked it against the wall whilst carrying it, hit it violently, my brother threw something at me and it hit the GC...Thing still keeps on chuggin' like new.

Gamecube will probably go down once Rev comes out. Which is supossed to be Thanksgivingtime, but don't be surprised if it's delayed.
Generalissimo D 01-31-2006 10:57 PM
As Mike said, a GCN will survive nearly anything you do to it. You could get one for about 70-90 bucks used. Look about. It doesnt matter if its in pristine condition or shows the battle scars of many infants. Unless its been tinkered with, it'll play just the same.

It will sink even lower after the Rev's out pricewise...
Dude Love 01-31-2006 11:24 PM
I've seen two gamecubes with chronic load errors. That turned me off to the system.

Seems to be a general exception, though. Nintendo's products and cockroaches are the only things which could survive a nuclear war, after all.
Travis Bickle 02-01-2006 01:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Anywho. Starting to think very hard about buying a Gamecube and I have a few n00b questions.

Where (and/or when) is the best place to get a deal?
Is this something I should buy a warranty for or is the Gamecube built like a gameboy?
Could I buy a Gamecube used without fear that it's going to absolutely fall apart in short order?
If so where would be the best place to buy one used?
Do you think the Gamecube will go down in price when the Revolution comes out?
As an extension of the last question when's the Revolution coming out?

I think that's it.

Really appreciate any help. My Animal Crossing addiction, apparently, knows no bounds.

muchlove
-Dork

I will sell you one for $250. It comes with the following:

-Cube
-Game Boy Player
-2 official wired controllers
-1 wavebird
-2 3rd party controllers
-about 3 memory cards
-GB to GC link cable
-Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime, Soul Calibur 2, Pokemon Stadium (with bonus disk w/ jiraichi), Mario Party 4, Eternal Darkness, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Tony Hawk 4 and 5, a couple of sports games, and a few other games. Around 15-17 games in all.

I've been trying to get it off my hands for quite some time. The Cube works perfectly, and I'm pretty sure you can't get a better deal.

The only reason I have Pokemon Stadium is because the cube is also my sisters'. However, since I haven't spoken and/or seen her in about a year, tough crap on her part (though she won't be heartbroken, since she's all into WoW now).
Jstar136 02-04-2006 12:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dude Love
I've seen two gamecubes with chronic load errors. That turned me off to the system.

Seems to be a general exception, though. Nintendo's products and cockroaches are the only things which could survive a nuclear war, after all.

I've checked some things on GameFAQ's prior to reading this convo and found out that Nintendo originally shipped some inherently defective technology at the launch of the Gamecube. It had to do with the laser disk being uncalibrated after wear and use. Frown

And about the indestructibilty of the godlike Cube, they demonstrated this feat on X-Play (only the best show ever Red Face ) They filmed the three systems of the now fading generation put to the test of mallet whacking amd other crazy tortures. Morgan Von Webb gave the results as such:

Weak: PS2
Meh: X-Box
TEH ROXXOR! Gamecube

P.S. Cerpin's deal is excellent! Wink