Bandwidth Upgrade, Fan Art Backlog

Krang 02-13-2004 01:01 AM
First of all, I just wanted to mention that our bandwidth limit has been upgraded, which means 2 things:
  1. We won't run out of bandwidth again like last month.
  2. We finally have the bandwidth to host video clips (including contest entries Wink )!
A huge thanks to everyone who has supported the site so far for helping us afford the upgrade!

Also, sorry for the wait to everyone who has sent in fan art recently, but I'm currently writing a new PHP script to handle the fan art section. This new script will make the section much easier to update and will divide it up by author so that the page is better organized. This unfortunately means that the wait will be a little longer, but in the meantime, I uploaded a list of fan art that is ready to be put up. If you have sent in fan art since the last update and have received a reply, please make sure that your name and all of your art is listed:

Fan Art Backlog

By the way, feel free to continue sending in your art during this time, since it will all be put up when the script is finished.
evanASF27 02-13-2004 11:27 AM
ahh good! Big Grin

But does it still mean we have to host the initial enrty ourselves? Confused
Cos...well...my host(s) stink.
((I tried to use a really good one but it's SUPPORT group needs to get off their @$$es and work ya know?! It'S BEEN A WEEK!!))

quote:
2. We finally have the bandwidth to host video clips (including contest entries)!

Btw...does that mean we can submit fanvideo clips?? Big Grin Cos I would like to submit my Schwarzwald video if it is at all possible ^_^;;
X Prime 02-13-2004 06:47 PM
Out of curiousity, how much bandwidth does PC have, and under what host?
Krang 02-13-2004 11:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
But does it still mean we have to host the initial enrty ourselves? Confused

Yes, but only long enough for me to download it once. After that, I'll put it on the server if it makes it to the next round.

quote:
Btw...does that mean we can submit fanvideo clips?? Big Grin Cos I would like to submit my Schwarzwald video if it is at all possible ^_^;;

Sure, feel free to submit it!

quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
Out of curiousity, how much bandwidth does PC have, and under what host?

We now have 60GB a month, and we're hosted by UnitHosting.net.
IamRogerSmith 02-14-2004 01:17 AM
That's righteous ^_^