[Suggestion] a paper

dominusofdeath 02-11-2004 09:07 PM
Maybe we could have somone(s) write a actual paradigm city tribune like a monthly or bi monthly thing

edit forgot the y in city
lolEmbarrassed Sweatdrop
Mage 02-12-2004 10:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
Maybe we could have somone(s) write a actual paradigm city tribune like a monthly or bi monthly thing

edit forgot the y in city
lolEmbarrassed Sweatdrop


I think that's a really cool idiea. But we could make it bigger with the members of the forums contirbuting and makeing like a forum based newletter kind of thing. It could go a long ways or at least be a lot of fun ^_^
evanASF27 02-12-2004 12:05 PM
not to really discourage it...but who really has that much time on their hands?
Cool idea, yes. Practicle? ...I'm doubting it Frown
Mage 02-12-2004 12:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
not to really discourage it...but who really has that much time on their hands?
Cool idea, yes. Practicle? ...I'm doubting it Frown


Actualy I have a lot of free time on my hands I just find things to do with school and homework. I can't be trhe pnly one with time to kill on their hands.
evanASF27 02-12-2004 02:13 PM
well that makes 1 out of...1000+ ? Roll Eyes

I know for a fact most of us that are in school (mainly high school students) have more homework than we ever care to have.

Plus why spend a week working on an article to a newspaper when you don't know who'll read it! Confused
dominusofdeath 02-12-2004 05:54 PM
thats y i said monthly
if i could write a award winning essay in 1 and a half hours(and im failing english(by award winning i meant it was from the state of MI and it was the MEAP(Michigan Educational Assesment Program(a test to see how students r doing)))
u guys could do it better and fasterand we could do it on a volunteer basis
not just a solid staff

edit o thanks for supporting me mage
Mage 02-14-2004 12:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
thats y i said monthly
if i could write a award winning essay in 1 and a half hours(and im failing english(by award winning i meant it was from the state of MI and it was the MEAP(Michigan Educational Assesment Program(a test to see how students r doing)))
u guys could do it better and fasterand we could do it on a volunteer basis
not just a solid staff


Well if people showed some interest in this thread I would set aside the damn note cards contiue my hunt for the Oregon CIM sience questions for this year and orginize an e-mail or PM newpaper type thing for people to keep current on suff going on here with. I personaly think it would be a fun thing to do, but I don't know if other people would be interested...