Mystic Meaning of your Signature

dawnstrider 02-10-2004 05:27 PM
Jo. I figured that this would be a logical step on the ladder of continuity Smile . Well

The picture in my sig - like that one in my avatar - reflects my interest in Serial Experiments Lain, my all-time favorite anime and still the bar to which I measure others that I see.

As for the quote.... I'm not a big Emerson fan - I'm more of a Dark Romantic by inclination, and the Transcendental philosophy is riddled with more hole than your standard epistemological treatment. Nonetheless, I found that particular quote (lord knows the man had so many Roll Eyes ) very appealing, as how I love anything that presents the idea of how hazy the lines between reality and illusion can be. Well, that's me Smile .
dominusofdeath 02-10-2004 05:30 PM
nice sig pic i got rid of mine
in my sig its my forums
JOIN EM
and i love that song from outlaw star
Crystalline 02-10-2004 05:33 PM
All of my signatures thusfar have had a running theme: My "theme song" so to speak. My name originates from a song by a lovely J-Pop singer named Olivia Lufkin entitled "Crystalline" (duh Tongue ) and the entire lyrics are located within my signatures.

I started out with Dorothy on the roof as the background to the lyrics, then I created an Alan Gabriel collage. Then when I began playing FFX, I discovered how cool Lulu was and chose her for both my avatar and my signature background. I replaced the avatar, but the signature remains. It's a very beautiful image of a very beautiful character, one who I really adore.

And the quote is one from GTA: Vice City, I just thought it was too brilliant and hilarious... ^_^

I'm sure I'll change it sometime soon, but at the moment, that's the mystic meaning of my signature. ^_^
Wingnut 02-10-2004 05:35 PM
Well the first line is something I made up myself when I first joined up here that I figured was both appropreate and Big O themed as well.
The second line is a quote I stumbled across when looking through a thread make by a (understandably) confused member.
The pic is something I came across by accident. I just found it funny, so I saved the pic and although it may seem like the perfect modification to teh classic Abort, Retry, Fail? prompt, I don't recommend doing that to your own computer in real life.
evanASF27 02-10-2004 05:38 PM
My quote of the day changes alot Big Grin ...I wish a had a few more characters to work with here Sweatdrop maybe 50 more...damn

Well anywhos...currently my sig pic is one of the few moments we have multiple Zenigatas in the same scene O_o;;; ...remind you of that "I am Sparticus" scene? Big Grin Pleased Cool
Wingnut 02-10-2004 05:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
My quote of the day changes alot Big Grin ...I wish a had a few more characters to work with here Sweatdrop maybe 50 more...damn

Well anywhos...currently my sig pic is one of the few moments we have multiple Zenigatas in the same scene O_o;;; ...remind you of that "I am Sparticus" scene? Big Grin Pleased Cool
Read the thread in the Paradigm HQ forum by Big-O. The # of characters allowed in a sig for Forum Legend members was just increased from 300 to 400 characters.
evanASF27 02-10-2004 05:45 PM
o.o

HOLY CRAP REALLY?!?!?!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...*10 minutes later* S YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@_@
R.Smith 02-10-2004 06:00 PM
The mystic meaning of my sig is "tomatoes, and who's in 'em"Tongue
Mike 02-10-2004 06:05 PM
The mystic meaning of my sig is "Zeta Gundam kicks ass."
Surtur 02-10-2004 06:57 PM
My sig is Balrog (or a Valaraukar for you elves out there), a creature from at least 3 Tolkien novels, and my third megadeus in the MFL. I just love balrogs for some reason, so when I found an awesome painting of one, I asked DorothyRocks to make a sig out of it.

You just look at it and think, "That elf is so f***ed"

I also have one that I'm not using, made by my beloved angelcakes. it's of Lùthien Tinùvien dancing in the forest. I still use it at The Easy Speak, but not here.
Darkside 02-10-2004 07:34 PM
The quote: Every being must face there greatest fears and confront the one thing that we are all scared of,death. Most people prefer to just shove away there fears and continue to be afraid while others stand strong against them and are ready to fight. I do mean the question, Which are You?

The Pic: Darkside is a monstous behemoth capable of terrible things, it is fearless, powerful and unstoppable. Darkside fears no one. The answer to my own question.
Tifaria 02-10-2004 08:17 PM
I keep meaning to change my sig, but I may keep this one for a little longer. Well, "Missing Cat" is my favorite episode, so I made a little collage of Dorothy and Pero. The quote just breaks my heart every time I hear Dorothy say it. I love that episode a lot even though it makes me teary-eyed every time I watch it. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
K the Wanderer 02-10-2004 08:18 PM
The meaning of my signature is that I am a big fan of Oh! My Goddess and Fantasy Island. So I found some pictures and put them together.

And so, to all; Welcome to my Fantasy Island!
Wingnut 02-10-2004 09:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by K the Wanderer
The meaning of my signature is that I am a big fan of Oh! My Goddess and Fantasy Island. So I found some pictures and put them together.

You do know that you can't link to a file on your hard drive right? You have to host it somewhere online.
Dingo 02-11-2004 02:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by K the Wanderer

hrmmm

*attempts to read K the Wanderer's mind*

You are running either Windows ME or XP and your name is ROSS!

Am i right?
angelcakes 02-11-2004 03:46 PM
The current on is Chi and a small message to all of you(you now the Clamp thing). I have a thing for Clamp(the four women manga-ka) as you all must known, and many people dislike Chobits *cough*Sharpshooter005*cough* and to prove how cool the art from that series is I always try to use Chobits sigs. And the worship Clamp thing, I think is self-explainitory.Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Edit: And it's close to Valentines Day. I hate Valentines Day, but I wanted to be festive.
Stampede 02-11-2004 05:31 PM
Everyone has a pet theory. That would have been mine, except that Beck is obviously trying to quit smoking and therefore has a hard time being his usual mellow self.

Really.
Big-O 02-11-2004 07:50 PM
Click and you shall see.
Zola 02-11-2004 08:13 PM
Someone sent me a link to the Cyborg Name Generator and my result entertained me so I shared Smile
Dingo 02-13-2004 06:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Someone sent me a link to the Cyborg Name Generator and my result entertained me so I shared Smile

What is that link?