Mystic Meaning of your Signature

Tickle Tickle 02-13-2004 06:17 PM
My signature is to show my devoution to everyone's favorite flameboyant-hippy-scientist, Eugene Grant!

EDIT:

yay!

*400 posts!*
Big-O 02-13-2004 06:51 PM
Click on her name generator thing in Zola's sig... you really don't need to ask that question... You clikc and you find out..
Wingnut 02-13-2004 09:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Vordok
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Someone sent me a link to the Cyborg Name Generator and my result entertained me so I shared Smile

What is that link?
It is right there at the bottom of her sig. Click on the text.
D'oh! Big-O beat me to it. Tongue
Advinius 02-14-2004 07:12 AM
My avatar and my sig both reflect how bad i felt for Uncle Tomato's Leviathan XIV, in its first appearance in his season three fics. It's existential loneliness hit me surprisingly hard. I feel bad for the Big Guy.
Quint 02-14-2004 10:13 AM
ahhh yes The avatars easy to explain, under some miss fortune i was named quint by mother and father with i must admit isnt that much of a common name, theres only one other quint i know but not personally and thats the guy from jaws,

As for my signiture, hmmmm well its a scene from M*A*S*H wich is in my opinon the greatest sit com ever. Jock-u-larity my people , Jock-u-larity
Lady Tesser 02-14-2004 11:13 AM
I was voted Best Over-All Member during the PC Forum Awards (of which it looks like I get to keep the title for another couple of months).

Currently (Feb) my quotes are from different chapters of my LONG novel 'Raven House Chronicles' which is a supernatural thriller with lots of anime elements thrown in for goods measure. That's also why I have the Raven House School logo as my avatar.

This month's theme is 'RAVEN HOUSE'.

(M*A*S*H kicks ass - it's one of the BEST series of all time, Quint.)
Blue Crow 02-14-2004 05:42 PM
Well,Interpol is a kick-ass band.I shouldn't have to spell it out.Pleased
pen1300 02-14-2004 06:42 PM
My sig: I made it up.

My reasoning: 1.) Britney Spears marries some guy while she's drunk, then turns around and annuls it. A few days later, she comes out with a new album and song: "Toxic."
2.) Janet Jackson is "exposed" on TV during the superbowl. A few days later, she releases a new album and song also (can't remember the name, I've heard it though).

Hence my logic to *PoP StAr RuLe #31*.

The number was random. Big Grin

Later,
Pen1300
Dude Love 02-14-2004 06:44 PM
Fangirl: Shaoblane

Obvious.

Vote for your state!!!

I made a poll. Have you voted?

Conservative Hippie

That's me. Everyone at my school calls me a conservative hippie, but when asked what it means, no one can explain. Therefore, all it can be is me!

Wienberg, The Grey

The Order. Don't ask about it. I dunno what The Order is even doing these days.
Fortress 02-15-2004 11:34 AM
i wanna know my mystical meaning?
dominusofdeath 02-15-2004 11:39 AM
not to be a party pooper but that sig pic is freaking huge
ask someone to shrink it down
they will
harshfire 02-15-2004 11:44 AM
mine...it's about Brad (duh! Roll Eyes )it's about what he says to me. and how I feel about him. he's my spirit guardian you know? the last quote though is about a fanart I did. it's based on a tsukasa picture. Tongue
pen1300 02-15-2004 08:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fortress
i wanna know my mystical meaning?

Only you know the mystic meaning of your sig. Here you explain why you have what you have.

I.E.: I added the Teen Titans Fangirl today because I like Teen Titans. The pop star bit I already explained. Big Grin

EDIT:
quote:
sig pic is freaking huge etc.

Please don't copy what people say. I don't know what sig its in reference too, but dont' copy...

Later,
Pen1300
seraphjei 02-18-2004 12:03 AM
my sig means im starting to dig witch hunter robin and this is not a bad thing
seraphjei 02-18-2004 05:32 PM
ok my sig has a new meaning it means i dig vash kenshin and spike which is not a bad thing either
evanASF27 02-18-2004 05:39 PM
Hey uhh...your sig pic can't be uploaded directly from your harddrive dude.

You have to upload it to a host first. you can't just do

[img]C://My Documents/....[img]

That don't work. You gotta upload it to somewheres like Rpiway or something.
C.R Foxhound 02-18-2004 07:08 PM
Mystical meaning of my sig

A pink-haired catgirl with a short ass dress and some fine ass legs, and big beautiful, round...

...er eyes...yea eyes... Big Grin

need i say more?

and of course my human cagirls and my pwner who rule, so Tongue
seraphjei 02-18-2004 07:16 PM

ok manji do your stuff
Manji 02-18-2004 07:30 PM
No, that picture doesn't work, to upload a picture strait from your hard drive you have to look below the text box when your making a new post. You'll see a little box that says 'edit...' click on it and find your picture. then click ok and post your message, there should be a picture there when you do. Once you've done that, I can save it and upload it using an imaging service so you can put it in your sig.
A Clockwork Tomato 02-18-2004 07:48 PM
I'm sure my signature has a mystic meaning, but I haven't figured it out yet.