[Question] Updated Robot Features?

Piano Black 02-10-2004 06:29 AM
Will the Robot Features section ever be updated?
Randolph 02-10-2004 06:32 PM
Personally I think they should be, but it's kinda tough seeing as how there isn't a lot to go on. I mean, the Megadeuses could have weapons and technology that they never used during the series.
But there is one thing... now I don't want to spoil anything but there is one uberpowerful weapon that the Big O uses in... me and my cruddy memory... I think it was Act... something... Hydra. The big electrical thing. The barrier with the opened shield arms and yellow-bolting generator thingy.
Then there was the really really big thing that was used in Act 26. That's not mentioned in the Big O section.

And by the way, why can I not read the reports on the Megadeuses from Season 2? I've already seen it. How can I prove I have? Maybe if I ask nice... Smile
Wingnut 02-10-2004 06:38 PM
Indeed, AS has ran Big O season 2 what 4 times through as of last night? I think it is time to update the features without too much worry about things being spoilers. Perhaps a section specificly for season 2 features and a section for the old stuff from season 1. Big O would be listed in both sections as would perhaps the 3 foreign megadeuses that come ashore in Act 13.
Krang 02-11-2004 12:17 AM
You don't know how many times I've been asked this. Roll Eyes Yes, the robot features section will be updated eventually. Right now, the section is only accurate through season 1, so that's why the season 2 robots aren't selectable and that's why Big O's season 2 weapons aren't listed. The reason that the section hasn't been updated is not because we're afraid of posting spoilers or because we're lazy, it's because we don't have the season 2 DVDs yet. Without DVDs, we can't take screenshots, and without screenshots, we can't update the section. As soon as we get at least the first DVD, we will update the Robot Features section, so please be patient until then.
Naraku 02-12-2004 04:57 PM
When will you have season 2 dvds?
evanASF27 02-12-2004 04:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
You don't know how many times I've been asked this. Roll Eyes Yes, the robot features section will be updated eventually. Right now, the section is only accurate through season 1, so that's why the season 2 robots aren't selectable and that's why Big O's season 2 weapons aren't listed. The reason that the section hasn't been updated is not because we're afraid of posting spoilers or because we're lazy, it's because we don't have the season 2 DVDs yet. Without DVDs, we can't take screenshots, and without screenshots, we can't update the section. As soon as we get at least the first DVD, we will update the Robot Features section, so please be patient until then.

KRANG! @_@ JEEZ!!!! THE SHOW...in its entirity (SP!?) HAS BEEN SHOWN 4 TIMES!!!!!!!!!

4 TIMES!!

@.@
YOU AIN'T GONNA SPOIL NOTTIN! @_@
Dude Love 02-12-2004 07:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:

KRANG! @_@ JEEZ!!!! THE SHOW...in its entirity (SP!?) HAS BEEN SHOWN 4 TIMES!!!!!!!!!

4 TIMES!!

@.@
YOU AIN'T GONNA SPOIL NOTTIN! @_@

Evan, if you read Krang's post correctly, you would notice he's NOT concerned with spoilers, but is waiting for the DVDs so he can take screen shots.
Krang 02-13-2004 12:05 AM
quote:
Originally posted by JetBlack
When will you have season 2 dvds?

Soon. Besides, Shredder and I have alot of things planned for the site that we need to take care of before the Robot Features section, so like I said in my last post, please be patient.

quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
Evan, if you read Krang's post correctly, you would notice he's NOT concerned with spoilers, but is waiting for the DVDs so he can take screen shots.

Exactly.
evanASF27 02-13-2004 11:24 AM
meh...details details! Tongue Big Grin Cool
Tickle Tickle 02-13-2004 05:23 PM
Krang, if you need screen captures for the Robot Features I can take some. My mom's laptop takes screen caps, and I have first Big O II DVD.

^^

EDIT:

Like this maybe?

Attack info from Volt

Arm Drills
The drills on the Megadeus' arms can be spun rapidly to be used as a deadly weapon
Krang 02-13-2004 11:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Umino
Krang, if you need screen captures for the Robot Features I can take some. My mom's laptop takes screen caps, and I have first Big O II DVD.

Thanks! We'll still have to go through and pick out the attacks (and write descriptions for them), but that will definitely help. We'll let you know when we're ready to work on that section.
evanASF27 02-14-2004 12:17 AM
Attacks O_o DESCRIPTIONS?! I'M THERE!! Big Grin

I've practically memorized them all @_@ ...uhh well except for Behemoth. I mean...it don't really attack >.<;;;

If ya want I can write up some descriptions Smile (I think I might do that anyways for fun Smile )
Krang 02-14-2004 12:25 AM
quote:
If ya want I can write up some descriptions Smile (I think I might do that anyways for fun Smile )

Sure, thanks for the help! We just need descriptions up through the first DVD for now, so that would include the Foreign Megadeuses, Glinda, and Leviathan.
evanASF27 02-14-2004 12:29 AM
quote:
quote:

Sure, thanks for the help! We just need descriptions up through the first DVD for now, so that would include the Foreign Megadeuses, Glinda, and Leviathan.

Gotcha Double D! ...I mean Krang >_> ... <_< ... Embarrassed Sweatdrop

*rushes off to remember the attacks and do something even harder...write up PARADIGM CITY type descriptions and not MFL Descriptions O.o;;;*

R. Umino for pics, me for descriptions...hey we got it made so it seems Pleased *grabs a couple of beers from the Neo-Speakeasy and passes them out to the trio*
Naraku 01-20-2005 09:01 AM
I've been wondering is the section ever going to be up dated? Its been a while sense anybody said anything about it.
Krang 01-20-2005 10:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Naraku
I've been wondering is the section ever going to be up dated? Its been a while sense anybody said anything about it.

Yes, but it's a low priority for now since there are some fan submissions that need to be put up first.
evanASF27 01-21-2005 12:58 AM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Naraku

Yes, but it's a low priority for now since there are some fan submissions that need to be put up first.

Do you still want me to write up some of the descriptions Krang?

I think I'll have time tomorrow night and definately saturday to type up at least Big O's weaponry and Glinda.
Krang 01-21-2005 01:17 AM
quote:
Do you still want me to write up some of the descriptions Krang?

I think I'll have time tomorrow night and definately saturday to type up at least Big O's weaponry and Glinda.

Sure, if you're still interested, feel free to send them in. Thanks!
Tickle Tickle 01-22-2005 04:55 PM
Would you still want me to take screencaps? Or do you have that covered Krang?
evanASF27 01-22-2005 05:00 PM
i was just about to ask bout the screenshots too >_>;;

btw! I got done Glinda's profile. I just need to check it over and then I'll start on the Three Foreign Megadeuses (Carnot, Robespierre...whatever the hell they're called).