[Question] Updated Robot Features?

Krang 01-22-2005 08:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
Would you still want me to take screencaps? Or do you have that covered Krang?

Yep, we could use some help in that area, also. The pics need to be 315 pixels wide (or bigger would be fine also) and in a lossless format if possible (such as PNG or BMP rather than JPG or GIF). I'll take it from there and compress them so that they can be added to the page. Thanks!

And Evan, glad to hear you're making progress on the profiles.
evanASF27 01-22-2005 09:00 PM
btw Krang...
do you need me to have the font in the file I send you (when i'm finished of course) to be in the format it is in the Robot Features pages? Or are you going to do that when you create the page?
Krang 01-22-2005 09:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
btw Krang...
do you need me to have the font in the file I send you (when i'm finished of course) to be in the format it is in the Robot Features pages? Or are you going to do that when you create the page?

Actually, plain text works best, since I'll be copying and pasting it directly into the code. But if you wrote it in Word, any font should be fine.
Tickle Tickle 01-22-2005 09:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Yep, we could use some help in that area, also. The pics need to be 315 pixels wide (or bigger would be fine also) and in a lossless format if possible (such as PNG or BMP rather than JPG or GIF). I'll take it from there and compress them so that they can be added to the page. Thanks!

And Evan, glad to hear you're making progress on the profiles.


Okay then, I'll take some screencaps of Big O's attacks, and Glinda's tonight or tommorow..
Dangerous 02-04-2005 01:56 PM
Yeah! Mad They should add the newest images of the other megadeuses like Behemoth, Big Venus, etc ... Thank you. Frown
R and D 03-19-2005 06:20 PM
SWEET MAN! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT COMPLETED! Cool Big Grin Anime Smile
Captain Maw 03-23-2005 07:19 PM
Well, we should post an estimated date when the robot features will be completed. i mean, if we dont, than i feel that it's just going to be something that's just going to be postponed over and over again, and when asked about it, we change the subject and move on uncompleted (sound familliar??? *cough* Season 3!!) sorry i cant contribute, i have only watched the last four episodes and the first 7. (i know, weird order, ever seen Memento?), but whats it going to be. Lets get an ETA on this robot features thing, dont worry it doesnt have to be accurate, but it has to be there.
evanASF27 03-23-2005 07:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Maw
Well, we should post an estimated date when the robot features will be completed. i mean, if we dont, than i feel that it's just going to be something that's just going to be postponed over and over again, and when asked about it, we change the subject and move on uncompleted (sound familliar??? *cough* Season 3!!) sorry i cant contribute, i have only watched the last four episodes and the first 7. (i know, weird order, ever seen Memento?), but whats it going to be. Lets get an ETA on this robot features thing, dont worry it doesnt have to be accurate, but it has to be there.

I've gotten Glinda and the Three Foreign Megadeuses done (for the most part). The reason I haven't submitted them yet is because:
1) I'm lazy
2) but more importantly I'm double checking to make I didn't miss things and that I'm not making things up.

I'll have those two and MAYBE leviathan in by the end of this week.
Captain Maw 03-23-2005 09:01 PM
gee, thanks. somebody actually replied! i feel like schwarzvald after he finds big duo.

well, what do you mean by "in". in as in, in the site. or in, as in submitted?
and by the end of the week? wow, thats fast.
The Fallen Phoenix 03-23-2005 09:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Maw
gee, thanks. somebody actually replied! i feel like schwarzvald after he finds big duo.

well, what do you mean by "in". in as in, in the site. or in, as in submitted?
and by the end of the week? wow, thats fast.


He means submitted, as only Krang or Shredder can add content to the site.
Captain Maw 03-26-2005 08:33 PM
darnit. i was hoping for some 1-minute results. but hey!, life is not a cup-a-noodles, so i'll wait and watch. i love seeing the interesting pictures and the cool gadgetry behind the robots.
evanASF27 03-26-2005 08:43 PM
Yah I just gotta get the Glinda, Carnot, Robespierre, and Fouche profiles together and then I'll email them later tonight or tomorrow night to Krang. Smile

Hey, it ain't much but it's a start! Pleased
Captain Maw 03-26-2005 09:04 PM
take the basics, a pic, a hint of spoilers, and the cool part, and BAM! we get it. hopefully it'll turn in by a week
evanASF27 03-26-2005 11:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Maw
take the basics, a pic, a hint of spoilers, and the cool part, and BAM! we get it. hopefully it'll turn in by a week

yes...I kinda know what I'm doing Neutral The only thing I can't provide are pictures. Soo....>_>...sorry krang Frown
Krang 03-26-2005 11:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
yes...I kinda know what I'm doing Neutral The only thing I can't provide are pictures. Soo....>_>...sorry krang Frown

No problem, I can take care of those since I have all the DVDs.
evanASF27 03-27-2005 12:06 AM
Ah, good then! Embarrassed Sweatdrop


Well I just emailed Glinda and the Three Foreign Megadeuses, Krang Smile So you should have them in your inbox shortly. I'll get to work on the other megadeuses when I have some time.
Krang 03-27-2005 01:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Ah, good then! Embarrassed Sweatdrop


Well I just emailed Glinda and the Three Foreign Megadeuses, Krang Smile So you should have them in your inbox shortly. I'll get to work on the other megadeuses when I have some time.

Thanks! I'll get the pics, and as soon as I'm done I'll work on adding them to the site.
Captain Maw 03-28-2005 06:23 PM
so when are we gonna get our robot features??? maybe in a few weeks? a week? less than that?
evanASF27 03-28-2005 06:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Maw
so when are we gonna get our robot features??? maybe in a few weeks? a week? less than that?

jeex man. Learn some patience Neutral Read the following:

quote:
Originally post by the guy above you
Thanks! I'll get the pics, and as soon as I'm done I'll work on adding them to the site.

Edited with emphasis. Krang will get em up there after he's gotten the pics for the attacks. They'll be up soon, so just sit back and chill till the update Cool Wink
Captain Maw 03-28-2005 07:07 PM
Sorry about my impatience, i should stop drinking those latte's.... *sniff....
whatever, i'm gonna take a deep breath, inhale exhale, get a glass of water, stop jumping up and down, stop shaking my hands, and wait.

Whenever it comes, i'm sure it'll be great.