Chain
The Words
Apologize

Big O - The Speakeasy [SAMPLE]

Features songs such as:
Freedom
Nature
A Vision
Touch (...well what happens if Schwarzwald walks up to the bar?...)
Servant

Big O - The Megadeus Battle [SAMPLE]

Features songs such as:
Stand a Chance
Token (Act 18 Varient)
Stoning
False
Apparel

Big O - The Truth (Please right click and "Save-As")

Features songs such as:
The Storm
Touch
Stoning
Obfuscate
Spirit

Big O - 40 Years Ago (Dedicated to loved ones who have passed on, especially to my Aunt Julia)

Features songs such as:
Divine
Evolution
Eternal Life
Sound Life-Rem (from TRIGUN)
Before Dawn

*note*
If the links to the files seem to be broken, do not worry as there are two reasons for that:
1) The bandwidth has been exceeded at my Ripway account
2) I took down the files for a while to have a larger one up

Either way they will be eventually up again.

Update 7/27/04-- Please see THIS post for details!
Tifaria 02-08-2004 07:15 PM
Awesome! The fact that "Sure Promise" is at the beginning, middle, and end automatically makes this a winner in my book (that's my all-time favorite song from the series). Smile ) Man, I have got to get the second season soundtrack!
evanASF27 02-08-2004 07:31 PM
oh good! Big Grin I'm glad you liked it Smile

(Actually in the middle it was "Sure Promise- Union Sq." Tongue But meh, Sure Promise is Sure Promise Cool Pleased )

Any comments from others? Requests? Add-ons?
Mage 02-08-2004 07:36 PM
Nice long but it's fun to listen to nice musical peices.
Wingnut 02-08-2004 10:55 PM
Bad-arse! I might have put one of the more upbeat tracks in that longer span of slower moveing stuff, but otherwise excellent.
I liked the comical insertion of Dorothy's "alarm ciock" piece and the "gag" track as played at the end of Act 2 and 6. I could practally hear Roger bellow "R. DOROTHY WANERIGHT!" and Dorothy commentiong on how Roger's sence of fashion really reaks, and then topping it all off with Sure Promise like that was wonderful. The only remotely possible thing left out of all this was of course the main theme, which isn't really needed in a piece like this.
evanASF27 02-08-2004 11:08 PM
...main theme??? ...uhh is that the "Brick Ballads" I keep hearing aboutConfused I don't get it...

is there actually a main theme O_o;;;

Umm...I don't have the CD's...but if you guys tell me what it's REALLY missing, I'll try to put it in ...somehow...Smile
Wingnut 02-08-2004 11:09 PM
I'll rephrase, the Big O opening credits theme we hear all throughout season 1 and most of seasoon 2.
Tony Waynewrong 02-08-2004 11:11 PM
evanASF27, this is really good. The DJ's in the house. Wink
evanASF27 02-08-2004 11:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
I'll rephrase, the Big O opening credits theme we hear all throughout season 1 and most of seasoon 2.

Oh! Embarrassed Sweatdrop I didn't have that on file...I'll get that for the next remix version Smile Big Grin Don't worry I'll get that soon enough ^_^
Mugiwara Luffy 02-09-2004 01:46 AM
OMG that was THE MOST AWESOME thing I have ever heard!!!

THANK YOU EVAN!!!

The best part was Flag followed by that really awesome song (don't know the name but it plays at the end of Act 26)!!!!!

And you say there is going to be another mix?! I can't wait!!
Celi 02-09-2004 02:12 AM
This rocks!!! I want this! Smile

very cool Evan!
Jim Starluck 02-09-2004 06:59 AM
Think you could provide us a link directly to the file, so we could save it to our hard drives for future listening? Big Grin
evanASF27 02-09-2004 11:31 AM
Uhh nope...gotta ask Wienberg if he could do that.

Lt. Smith- I said I might. I would need to get more music of course cos I don't have the CD's...I only have certain songs on file.
Bonnie Frasier 02-09-2004 04:34 PM
link to directly to BigO - Megamix Times Sq.wma: here
evanASF27 02-09-2004 04:48 PM
My newest remix is all finished Big Grin I call it "BigO - Remix Elis Island" Cool It has such a sad and suspensful tone to it too Smile I focused alot more on the obscure season1 tracks this time around Big Grin Just so that all those good ol tuines are in there Big Grin This one is actually a tiny bit longer at 19 minutes 12 seconds!! Shocked

I will get it uploaded to my own page soon. I'm thinking of trying out tripod insted cos ::Freewebs:: is being a b**ch Roll Eyes
Schwarzwald 02-09-2004 04:51 PM
Haha... *hears Stoning kick in*

Sounds like you ripped it off a cassett tape.. Big Grin

Either way the transitions are placed well... or atleast where I wouldn;t expect them... but thats what classical music is about...

Whao! You combined two with the marching and the burrring uping and the downign!
*claps*
evanASF27 02-09-2004 06:00 PM
NEW REMIX UP Big Grin
*see top post!*
Mr. Saturn 02-09-2004 08:02 PM
THIS KICKS ASS!!!!!

Big Grin
Adrenaline 02-09-2004 10:30 PM
Wow...I'm listening to it right now...it's amazing. You're going to have to make more of these...can you put The Words in one?
evanASF27 02-09-2004 11:04 PM
The Words...The Words...hmm...I gotta see if I put that one in the "Remix Elis Island" one... Smile if not I can always try to add it in ^_^