[Other] Big O Music MEGAMIX!! *Update 10/31/06- Happy Halloween!*

JAYCZero 07-27-2004 01:21 PM
Well Thanks Evan You're Cool Man . That would be Excellent for me
2 minutes would be good , Thanks Again Bro and I know you're
going to make it Big with these Songs I mean look it you now
you're Popular in this Forum.
evanASF27 07-27-2004 02:15 PM
There we go...Links to the samples are next to the FULL download in the first post of this thread.

The samples aren't that great a quality, however I can assure you that the megamixes are MUCH better.

Note: "The Union" megamix has two sections that are bad quality...these have been/will be replaced for the version being released on CD Smile )
Asirt 07-27-2004 02:52 PM
Wow. Nice job on your megamixes, Evan. Currently, I have listened to Times Square, Ellis Island, and now The Megadeus Battle. All are very good. Keep it up! Smile

Later,
Trisa
evanASF27 07-27-2004 05:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Trisa
Wow. Nice job on your megamixes, Evan. Currently, I have listened to Times Square, Ellis Island, and now The Megadeus Battle. All are very good. Keep it up! Smile

Later,
Trisa

thanks trisa ^^

Btw...there's going to be a little change of how things work with my megamixes here. I'm cutting out the direct links for most of the mixes here in the thread inorder to save bandwidth. However, the samples are still available to download at anytime.

With that said, I must ask that anyone who want one of the theme megamixes (I.E. all but "Megamix Times Sq." and "Remix Ellis Island") please EMAIL me. When you do I'll reply with a direct link to the megamixs you want Smile .

Please, I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way ^^;;; This is just an experiment to see if this is a more efficient way of saving bandwidth Wink
Asirt 07-27-2004 05:19 PM
Evan, you said earlier that your samples are of low quality. Perhaps try using a different audio format, such as Ogg Vorbis, to get better quality samples, but at a lower file size. I'll make some samples if you like. Smile I think this would work better so that people can hear what to expect out of your megamixes, and not worry about bad quality. Wink

PM me if you like to know more on this.

Later,
Trisa

PS. My 600th post here! Yay! Big Grin
JAYCZero 07-27-2004 05:39 PM
That's really nice..I'm actually praising Evan and I get ignored
but it's all good. You just show me the samples so I can get this
overwith . I didn't know that people were so Ungrateful but I guess this
forum is like that. keep it up
evanASF27 07-27-2004 06:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero
That's really nice..I'm actually praising Evan and I get ignored
but it's all good. You just show me the samples so I can get this
overwith . I didn't know that people were so Ungrateful but I guess this
forum is like that. keep it up

I'm sorry! I thought I thanked you before o_o;;; I guess I was thinking/saying one thing but my hands ignored my brain...

THANK YOU for your compliments and praises ^^

*side note*
The links to the samples may be down for a few minutes...I'm switching the current samples with better quality ones (the size in KB should remain the same Smile )
JAYCZero 07-27-2004 06:17 PM
It's ok man , I was just wondering you know . If so one would give
me compliments I would thank them a million times ,I just found it
odd so I thought you was ignoring me or something.
and um, sorry I went out like that , I'm not a bad person
... but No sweat
Bro it's ok and you're very welcome Smile )
evanASF27 11-06-2004 07:39 PM
I've decided to channel my emotions of the recent bad news into something constructive. "Big O - 40 Years Ago" is a solemn song that is very depressing and sad. 40 years ago everyone in Paradigm City lost their memories...and they became lonely, sad, scared, and anxious. This is my attempt at bringing that out.

I've tagged onto the end "rem's song" from the TRIGUN soundtrack (something I don't usually do with my 99% Big O megamixes). The edit at the end (and the transisions in general) might not come out right because I was really really not in a good state of mind while make this megamix Frown

Please tell me what you thought while listening to this new megamix. Smile

Please see first post for link to ZIP file!
Asirt 11-06-2004 09:40 PM
Hmm... just finished the megamix. It sounds pretty good for the most part. It has that mellow and sadness in the mix. Very nice, indeed. As for the last song from Trigun, maybe it's just me, but it seems out of place, like it doesn't belong there. I don't know, maybe it's because it's the first time I heard "Rem's Song", so...

Other than that, very nice job. I hope to see more of these until I buy the Big O OST's. Big Grin

Later,
Trisa
BethMcBeth 11-13-2004 04:01 AM
Wahahaa!! Again most awosme job on the music!! Sweetness!! ^_^"" Yaayaa!! Loads of fun!! I still cherish my cd I got from you!! Thanks tons again! Keep up the most awosme works!! ^_^""
evanASF27 10-31-2006 12:46 AM
Yes, omg this thread is 2 years old... and guess what? I've got megamixes for the masses!

Because it is Halloween I have my special Halloween megamix up for download (See First Post!):
-~-The Truth-~-

I've also recently been having an interest to start making megamixes and music videos again Anime Smile (maybe not as prolific as before, but certainly make more than just the annual Heaven's Day entry! Embarrassed Sweatdrop ).

I have in the planning stages a megadeus/fight themed megamix which is different from my "The Megadeus Battle" megamix (one would hope). It'll be set to either a past MFL battle, or a fanfic...or just some random short story I'll be creating. AND I also have a Big O music video which has been in the works for about a year now (meaning I haven't touched it in a year...it's only 1/2 done). The video I hope to finish by the end of January, the megamix by the end of November or December (depending on how free my weekends are).

I figure if I went to college due in part to my megamixes, it wouldn't hurt to do a couple more of them Wink

BTW! If anyone has a request, I'll repost any of my other megamixes for download Happy So if you're curious what one of them sounds like, feel free to ask for an upload! Big Grin
Nine Kuze 11-01-2006 01:26 AM
Most of it is a tad bit too random for me, but I really like the pieces you put together Evan. Very nice job and I like The Union piece and the "Stand A Chance" theme the best. Damn good stuff and I look forward to the next mixes you come out with.
Peace.