What is your anime Obssesion??

CoCoaPuFF CatX 02-08-2004 09:59 AM
Well ok this is my question to all of you...... What anime do obsess over?? lol i think for me itz obvious! Big O (lol i wouldn't have signed up on these boards if i didn't love big o) and Beyblade!! (gotta love those spinning battling tops) well with my obsession i must have dvds collectors items and toys!! ahaha muhahah! obbsesers unite! (itz not a bad thing really....)
Schwarzwald 02-08-2004 10:10 AM
Obsess?
BIG O!

Thats where most of my jokes and refernces come frmo... tahts what almost all of my rpg characters are based on!!! I love it!

Of course I am now growing attached to Last Exile(being to so close to Skies of arcadia). Got the first DVD collectors set. I wonder if DVD 2 has one...
Lady Tesser 02-08-2004 10:16 AM
My first anime obsession was 'Project A-Ko', which lasted for several years and a few thousand pages in collab fanfics (and a sailor-fuku costume).

The major obsession with 'Ranma 1/2' which resulted in the most acclaimed post-canon fanfics for 1999-2001 (and I even dressed as Akane at one convention).

Currently, my obsession is 'Big O' and 'Pet Shop of Horrors', for which I am writing fanfics of. (I have the Roxanne Smith pics somewhere on the forum and I'm working on the Dorothy Wayneright outfit.) (I doubt I'll do any costumes from PSoH, unless I do them as a super-deformed joke.)
Trotsky 02-08-2004 10:38 AM
Nadesico and it's beautiful golden eye'd goddes Ruri.
C.R Foxhound 02-08-2004 10:39 AM
CATGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Drooling Drooling Drooling Drooling
Tifaria 02-08-2004 10:51 AM
Why, Big O, of course! I have never kept up my interest in one show for as long as I have for Big O. There's just something about it that leaves me content. If they suddenly stopped making anime tomorrow, I could sit back and say calmly, "Well, at least I still have Big O!"

My first obsession, though, was a tie between Robotech and Sailor Moon. I saw Robotech first, but I saw Sailor Moon while still in my Robotech stage, so the obsessions overlapped. I still have all the drawings I did back in seventh/eigth grade of mechs and pilots and cute girls in sailor suits. They're terrible, but I can't bear to get rid of them for sentimental reasons.

It's funny, because people used to make fun of me for watching "that Sailor Moon crap", and now it's all over the place and I see people wearing anime shirts all the time, and the manga section at the bookstore is always crowded with young anime fans starting out their first series'. It's great. Tongue
Mike 02-08-2004 10:56 AM
Giant robots.
ESPECIALLY Universal Century Gundam.
But you already knew that. Wink
Just something about gigantic robots with enormous guns, blowing everything all to hell....sweet.
And the whole WWII-in-space theme is great, too.
evanASF27 02-08-2004 11:21 AM
BIG O!

TRIGUN!

LUPINIII!!!
Zola 02-08-2004 11:30 AM
Right now, it's definitely the Big O. What amazes me is that no matter how many times I see the episodes, I don't get tired of them. It's a great anime, no doubt about it.
Bllue 02-08-2004 11:32 AM
inuyasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just look at my avatar. aint he cute?????Pleased
Wingnut 02-08-2004 11:35 AM
Right now obvously Big O is at the forefront, with anything Gundam related rught behind it. Come April those roles may switch with the airing of SEED. And like GAT I dive right into anything in the Universal Century.
TubamanRH 02-08-2004 03:36 PM
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
Manji 02-08-2004 03:46 PM
COWBOY BEBOP!!!
BigPrime 02-08-2004 03:47 PM
Big O's my main series. I love a lot of anime (with various Gundams, Bebop, Eva, Trigun and a whole host of others being favorites), but Big O is what the president of the anime club I'm in calls my "fanboy series".
Ryoma 02-08-2004 07:20 PM
Like so many other people @ anime conventions who saw it, I absolutely love a certain show that starts with a "B" & is composed of 2 syllables.

That show's name is

BERSERK!
Mage 02-08-2004 08:00 PM
Animes Mage is obbsesed with:

Hellsing

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Inuyasha

that's the major one's but then again I do watch a lot of anime...
Wazpy 02-08-2004 09:12 PM
Lupin da Three!
Of course...I've never made a comic dedicated to Lupin...but that's because I'm not good enough to even consider trying to make a comic as cool as Monkey Punch...
Tony Waynewrong 02-08-2004 09:33 PM
Big O, (specifically Dorothy) Smile
Shady Dark Lady 02-09-2004 05:51 PM
Well,
I guess mine would be (not in any Order...)
Hellsing
Big O (duh!!)
Trigun
Excel Saga
and anything with Captain Harlock/Herlock...
Darkside 02-09-2004 05:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
Giant robots.
ESPECIALLY Universal Century Gundam.
But you already knew that. Wink
Just something about gigantic robots with enormous guns, blowing everything all to hell....sweet.
And the whole WWII-in-space theme is great, too.

HELL YA!!! MAN!!
But I prefer the alternate Universe Gundams a little more especially Epyon.
BTW Is that a model or what? and how big.