New Fanfics!

Shredder 02-06-2004 02:28 AM
The latest batch of fanfiction is finally here! (I apologize for the delay.) This time, we have 6 new fanfics for you to enjoy! There's a nice mix of stories here, so I'm sure there's a little something for everyone...

-"A Letter from Schwarzwald" By, Big Finale. A short and intriguing look into the mind of Schwarzwald. What was in that final letter to Roger?

-"Player Piano" By, Pygmalion. When Dorothy and Instro join The Paradigm Orchestra, how will Dorothy cope with her new role as an on-stage performer? What does it mean for Roger?

-"Music Box" By, Fujiko_Dee. Who's the strange young man who's become so infatuated with Dorothy? Are his intentions good or evil?

-"Beck Comes Back Again" By, Dorothy1 and R.D.W. Something's not right with Dorothy. What might Beck have to do with this?

-"Wings of Truth" By, RP52. What did Michael Seebach uncover that changed him into Schwarzwald? Obviously more than he bargained for...

-"Fanfic #001 Codename: Megadeus" By, Tristan. Who is the mysterious teenager in Paradigm City and how does he plan to use his knowledge of Megadeuses?

Also, please let me know if you've previously sent me a fanfic that hasn't been posted on the site so far, as we believe we've already posted every fanfic that I've received (aside from any disqualified for not following our basic submission guidelines). Hopefully, I'm caught up (or close to it)!

Also, look for Pygmalion's wonderful (and readable) "Roger's Mono's" (as seen in the Big O art book, for those who don't know) to be officially posted on the site over the weekend in our next mini-update. Smile )

Enjoy the fics! Big Grin
IamRogerSmith 02-06-2004 08:53 AM
Yes, yes - I SEE your true colors now ;p
Shredder 02-07-2004 01:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by IamRogerSmith
Yes, yes - I SEE your true colors now ;p

Confused

I'm a little surprised about the lack of response to the fics- I thought people had been looking forward to them more than this...but then again, it does seem that new fanfic posts get less response then other annoucements/updates... Frown
Fujiko 02-07-2004 01:27 AM
Oh I am truly sorry sir!
here is mine!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! THE FANFICS ARE HERE! THE FANFICS ARE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRE!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Trotsky 02-07-2004 09:16 AM
i just havet read them yet, i have a reely bad reading problem. and it take me forever to read things beond a couple of paragraphs.

trotsky=reading comperhention of cat.
mecha0083 02-11-2004 02:18 PM
Ah. More fanfics. Thank you Shredder. 'Letter' was pretty good.