[Other] FAN VIDEO!! (Indiana Jones style)

evanASF27 02-05-2004 10:45 PM
HEY Y'ALL! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

After much much yelling at Wienberg ( Tongue ) We were able to get this up onto his accoutn...AND GET IT TO PLAY!

The quality sux because of the sacrifices of quality that needed to be made for this file to get up there and work for nearly everyone, but you get the idea Smile

Expect my video for the contest to be similar in concept to this!! ^_^

*general info on the clip*
The music is from "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", it's the Nazi's theme (the march especially), and the funky sarcastic light twiddly bits at the end of the first half are the theme for Mr. Jones Wink (err...I mean "Dad" Tongue )

MY VIDEO! So no stealing!
Also, this is temporary until I get my account FULLY operational...so Wienberg will not be needed in a week Tongue Frown sorry dude *locks him a closet* Big Grin Cool

SchwarzwaldNazi_2.WMV

*edit*
Oh hell stick with Wienberg's site...this account stuff hates me :-/
Trotsky 02-05-2004 10:52 PM
wow, that's cool. it syncks up pretty nicley. i'de call it Shortize, inich inna trasaws. or Shortize in my paints!.... i dont know much german.

coo video tho.
evanASF27 02-05-2004 11:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Trotsky
wow, that's cool. it syncks up pretty nicley. i'de call it Shortize, inich inna trasaws. or Shortize in my paints!.... i dont know much german.

coo video tho.

yah...that was actually all luck! ^^;;; ...well...up until I noticed that and decided to add in the "schwarzwald laying face down" part in and onwards Big Grin

The second half changes tone to the EXTREME if you didn't notice Wink
It's changed because Big Duo has...now Big Duo Inferno Schwarzwald ghost is present everywhere around it but when Alan Gabriel goes too far...BOOM! THE RETURN OF SCHWARZWALD! *end*

I liked this video in particular because it reminded me so much of the Nazis in Indy's adventures...persistant, crazy, and really friggin evil!
Bonnie Frasier 02-06-2004 05:30 AM
I can't download the high quility version....
Piano Black 02-06-2004 07:09 AM
That was so interesting! I hope to see more like this from you.
Schwarzwald 02-06-2004 07:40 AM
lol...schwarzwald nazi....

The music goes great with those clips...appently I haven't seen many of those movies... but anyway...haha its good...
Wingnut 02-06-2004 11:22 AM
I see only one problem with this whole thing. Both Roger and Big O would look rather goofy wearing Indy's fadora. Pleased
evanASF27 02-06-2004 11:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
I see only one problem with this whole thing. Both Roger and Big O would look rather goofy wearing Indy's fadora. Pleased

LOL!!

quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
lol...schwarzwald nazi....

The music goes great with those clips...appently I haven't seen many of those movies... but anyway...haha its good...

heh. You ought to rent the Indy movies then (all 3 of them) Tongue This was from the last one (Indy and the Last Crusade) ((aka, the search for the holy grail)). I found music from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" which sounds so .. umm...I don't even know how to describe it >_< ...but it's so perfect for a Megadeus scene Big Grin I might try that later if I ever get my TV Card Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Bonnie Frasier
I can't download the high quility version....

Uhh...do you have broadband?? I don't really know anything else that might not let you download it...it's Wienberg's site afterall Roll Eyes PM him and see if he knows Smile
Tony Waynewrong 02-06-2004 12:05 PM
Dude, this is really awesome. I like how you tied the scenes together seemlessly. Kudos.
Bonnie Frasier 02-06-2004 12:44 PM
No broadband but it's not that it's taking too long to dl, it's that I download the file and it's only 3 kb. I manage with 56k by being online 23 hours 59 minutes and 20 seconds a day. I figure it should take me around 2 hours to dl, I just need the right file at the right address.
dominusofdeath 02-06-2004 06:40 PM
it plays for the first 2 seconds then stops but the elapsed time bar still moves
Tifaria 02-06-2004 09:38 PM
Nice. Cool I love the music-- it's nice to see instrumental videos that are done well!
evanASF27 02-09-2004 05:22 PM
the link has been changed Smile I've uploaded the wmv file to my own accoutn on tripod and I think it should be working now Big Grin

The direct download link for the larger one has not been changed yet because I need to wait for my second account to open up for it. So just wait a little whle wienberg and soon you'll have your space again Tongue

*EDIT*
My account at Tripod had been taken away for some reason...so I'm hoping Wienberg still has the file up on his site :-/
evanASF27 02-10-2004 09:26 PM
sorry to double post...again...
But the link is finally changed to my account's page!

http://www.freewebs.com/sillyevan_zenigata/bigovideos.htm