if u could make a new anime show what would it be about whowould be the characters etc.

seraphjei 02-05-2004 10:01 PM
i'll tell u my ideas later also if u have a fanfiction on a website give me a link ill be happy to read it.
Big Duo Fan 02-05-2004 10:38 PM
Whatever it is, it'd have to have demons. And they wouldn't ALL be prettyboys like in Inuyasha. Hardly any strong non-humanoid demons there.

And they'd have to be arrogant, but also right.

Beyond that.. dunno.
Trotsky 02-05-2004 10:44 PM
I'de have... well i'de have this... it's a teaser i made trying to sell a book i wrote.

Poring rain, deafens all that can be seen. A crack of lightning creates enough light to see some phantoms moving toward some trenches. Gunfire is the only light that can be seen. Flashing again the thunder shows a girl in black cloths cocking a shot gun. Her face lights up, as her fire’s it at the phantoms. “Let their be war on earth,” running through a trench at a phantom, the light of two pistols shows a man in a red coat. “And let it begin with me.” Wall firing he runs. A phantom scretatches behind him. He turns, billowing his long coat into a large circle around him. He fires into the phantom as it over takes him. “With every life I take, let War be my solemn vow.” Flood’s of water pour into a trench. Two red eye’s glow in the dark rain fall. With another flash, a man in a suit of armor. He lifts up a sword, “to take each life, and kill each person, in War eternally.” He tilts his head down, looking up at a phantom. “Let their be war on earth.” Slicing down, blood fly’s on his eye pieces. The blood pours off creating red tears under his eyes. “And let it begin with me.”

only in the anmie verson their would be lot's of cat girls. in fact forget the hole fight, just lot's of cat girls. and forget, the other people, just give me cat girl. just me and my cat girl's. hehe
<\:/> 02-06-2004 11:43 AM
Mine would be called "The Sexy & Mysterious" and it would star me, well, an anime version of me, and would revolve around my adventures as a freelance vigilante, bent on the destruction of the massive criminal organization I used to work for. There would naturally be tons of action: explosions, gunfighting, sword fighting, fist fighting, car chases, etc. and tons of beautiful women following me around. It would be kind of noir-ish but with enough levity to keep it from being depressing and would have the most awesome theme song ever. And the art would be a collaborative effort between Yoshitaka Amano (doing background and "setting" art) and Katsuya Terada (doing character and object, vehicle, etc. art). In otherwords, it would be simply: Awesome.
Stampede 02-06-2004 12:27 PM
Big O season 3, duh. Tongue
C.R Foxhound 02-06-2004 01:52 PM
hmm....

i would do an anime remake of the fifth element, i would be cool to see the relation between Korben and Leeloo have some actual development and more Ruby Rhod and stuff
Trotsky 02-06-2004 02:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
hmm....

i would do an anime remake of the fifth element, i would be cool to see the relation between Korben and Leeloo have some actual development and more Ruby Rhod and stuff

it seems to me i've herd of something like that, i think it was a book or something that develops it more or something like that. if i think if it i'll edit the post.
Darkside 02-06-2004 04:19 PM
A new Gundam.
A cross between DBZ/Gundam Wing and SD Gundam done right (ya know the charecters are cooler and the plot is mature and theres blood and what not) I call (well the main charecter at least) Giga Gundam Zero or GigaZero.
Big Money 02-06-2004 05:11 PM
This particular anime would take place in the middle of two warring countries, fighting over something stupid, like imports or natural resources. Most of the action occurs in a country in the middle of the two. The main character would be completely out of his head. Like, raving loonatic. Stark raving mad. He sort of bubbles around, and decides this war is a bunch of crap. He forms a third party terrorist group made up of a bunch of rebels, that pretty much mess things up for both sides. One country istechnology-based, complete with mechs and lasers and the like. The other is magic-based, with dragons, swords, and magic powers.

Supporting roles include:
The main character's psychiatrist, who follows him around.
The badass, complete with proper mixing of swords and guns.
The goof, the Fez-wearing, suede jacket-toting comic relief, who, when necessary, is cabable of opening up a can o' whoopass.
The dirty old man. Need I explain this?
The mysterious masked fellow, who almost never speaks and turns out to be a spy or royalty or something.
The ditsy chick. Eye candy.
The medic. No-BS woman who cleans up the slack and doesn't let other people forget it.
The goof's mom. Opens up bigger cans, has a gentle disposition.

Villains:
Mr. Sushi, rival terrorist leader, eventual ally.
Baron, spy hunter and anti terrorist agent.
Arbalaster, commander of the Technology end of things.
Galleon, commander of the Magic end of things.
Zombo the Funky, Afro-wearing wandering crazy man, on a quest for revenge that involves killing lots of people. Carries weapons in a large speaker. Recurring villain.
Lady Tesser 02-06-2004 08:48 PM
A psychic school set up in Kansas City where teenage girls are trained to become spirit warriors against a group of demonic beings known as Devourers. It's almost sentai-like (but no vehicles) with color-coordinating armor, monster-of-the-week, and an overarcing storyline to tie it all together.

There would be the brilliant and beautiful female mentor, her laid-back brother, the angry girl, the little girl, the brainy girl (who is an otaku), the bishonen cop, the scruffy cop, the group of goofy scientists, the drunk gyspy-wannabe, and the dark and mysterious head of the organization. And an appearance by a long-cancelled horror movie hostess.

There would be action, arcane references, cool blues music, puns, mallets, a psychic mouse, magical girl transformation sequences, romance, weird hair colors, and a skeleton named Betty-chan.

It'll be called 'Raven House Chronicles', since the name of the school would be Raven House Boarding School.

Wait, I've written the 900-page novel, which I'm quoting in my sig line now. It's very anime-influenced, as you can see.
Tony Waynewrong 02-06-2004 08:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
A psychic school set up in Kansas City where teenage girls are trained to become spirit warriors against a group of demonic beings known as Devourers. It's almost sentai-like (but no vehicles) with color-coordinating armor, monster-of-the-week, and an overarcing storyline to tie it all together.

There would be the brilliant and beautiful female mentor, her laid-back brother, the angry girl, the little girl, the brainy girl (who is an otaku), the bishonen cop, the scruffy cop, the group of goofy scientists, the drunk gyspy-wannabe, and the dark and mysterious head of the organization. And an appearance by a long-cancelled horror movie hostess.

There would be action, arcane references, cool blues music, puns, mallets, a psychic mouse, magical girl transformation sequences, romance, weird hair colors, and a skeleton named Betty-chan.

It'll be called 'Raven House Chronicles', since the name of the school would be Raven House Boarding School.

Wait, I've written the 900-page novel, which I'm quoting in my sig line now. It's very anime-influenced, as you can see.

That was oddly specific. Wink

Sounds like an interesting novel, L.T. I hope to see it in a book store soon and/or on Adult-Swim.
dominusofdeath 02-06-2004 08:51 PM
well ciz the commercial is on a rubberband man WHOS A NINJA
or or a wierd al yankovich cartoon
ROFLMAO
CARROT TOP
Fujiko 02-07-2004 01:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nicodemus
Mine would be called "The Sexy & Mysterious" and it would star me, well, an anime version of me, and would revolve around my adventures as a freelance vigilante, bent on the destruction of the massive criminal organization I used to work for. There would naturally be tons of action: explosions, gunfighting, sword fighting, fist fighting, car chases, etc. and tons of beautiful women following me around. It would be kind of noir-ish but with enough levity to keep it from being depressing and would have the most awesome theme song ever. And the art would be a collaborative effort between Yoshitaka Amano (doing background and "setting" art) and Katsuya Terada (doing character and object, vehicle, etc. art). In otherwords, it would be simply: Awesome.

Don't all our stories usually have a little of us in it? Cool Pleased

Well, i have an idea of it, but it would have to involve a girl with a sword, a samurai sword
Nine Kuze 12-11-2006 01:58 AM
*I'mma bringin' it back...*

I was thinking about this today and I got the idea of the series' from (as far as plot wise goes that is) a cross between Orson Welles' Citizen Kane and Robert Altman's Nashville.

In the beginning, the main character dies from an omnipotent tailsmen being used against him by a mysterious character who is related to another one of the characters (but that character doesn't know it). The rest of the series takes a odyssey like look at the other characters who are affected by the death of the main character and are looking for the tailsmen for their own ends. And by "the other characters", I mean like 24 different characters.

Um, maybe one of these days if I'm not lazt enough, maybe I'll write this into a fanfic. But yeah, that's what I got at the moment.
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 12-11-2006 03:37 AM
Sherlock Holmes, fo' shizzle. Cool

Ever since I first read the stories, I've had the burning desire to bring him into the anime (or manga) world. I've already got his anime look down, and I must say that I am rather proud of it.

First offs, I would keep it all in the style of Watson's narration because you wouldn't imagine how much a difference that makes to the stories! Also, it would have to be as historically accurate as possible since the Victorian England element is ridiculously important. However, Victorian England can be very foreign at times, so I would to be careful not to make my show (or graphic novel) too bewildering.

Most of all, I would focus on directing it the "anime style". Dynamic! Exciting! The mysteries would come to life in a way only anime could make them!

*flaps her hands frantically*

Dude, I'm getting myself all worked up here. I think my biggest concern would be to figure out how to buy the rights...
Nine Kuze 12-11-2006 03:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
Dude, I'm getting myself all worked up here. I think my biggest concern would be to figure out how to buy the rights...

As far as film goes for me, I got a lot of ideas that I'd like to adapt into film and yeah, the buying of the rights stuff is going to be a real nuisance.

Also, nice drawing on the Sherlock Holmes Mistress.
Peace.
Generalissimo D 12-11-2006 06:44 AM
I'd make it 10 kinds of awesome with gratitous sci-fi weapons firing consistently in the background. Also, none of this emo garbage pilots of doomsday weapons have.

And a return to hand-drawn animation, that computerized stuff looks like crud.
Nazrael 12-11-2006 02:48 PM
There needs to be an anime on the Cthulhu mythos. A Lovecraft anime would totally rock. Big Grin
Generalissimo D 12-11-2006 05:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nazrael
There needs to be an anime on the Cthulhu mythos. A Lovecraft anime would totally rock. Big Grin

The two terms are mutually incompatible.