Heaven on earth

C.R Foxhound 01-27-2004 04:19 PM
would the world be a better place if it was like Paradigm City Forums?

*shrugs*
Trotsky 01-27-2004 04:22 PM
people hear are nice to echother, i wish the people in the real world were generaley nice, instead of genearley angry..

but heaven on earth is when your other is in your arms, and your content on just layeing their. just breathing. with echother.

yep that's heaven on earth.
<\:/> 01-27-2004 04:23 PM
I think so. Then everyone could have cool and really off-the-wall names like, "bill5665deadman" and could have little pictures hovering below their names whenever they wrote them...
Surtur 01-27-2004 04:32 PM
Ah, that would be nice, if the world were like these forums. Everyone would be nice to one another, and there would be an actualy Megadeus Fighting League. And if two countries went to war, Krang would warn both leaders and lock the thread and it would be over.

I love you guys…

*hugs random PC member*
Schwarzwald 01-27-2004 04:38 PM
Very very very much so...

as long as we didn't have bandwidth problems when a speakeasy comes along!
Tony Waynewrong 01-27-2004 04:47 PM
If the people of the world had access to each other via a massive forum (or fora) where they can speak their minds, I think it can significantly clear up many ideological problem and misconceptions. People would be better exposed to all the different ideas that are out there. Maybe, just maybe they won't be so judgemental.

So, I believe that the world would be a better place if it was like the PCF.
Commander Amarao 01-27-2004 06:36 PM
WTF. Hellzno! This place sucks. It's full of nerds. Heaven on earth would be lying on a golden throne, covered in money, with naked chicks lying all around me. Yeah that would be awesome. But instead I'm stuck with you losers. I hate you all Mad .
Dude Love 01-27-2004 06:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Amarao
WTF. Hellzno! This place sucks. It's full of nerds. Heaven on earth would be lying on a golden throne, covered in money, with naked chicks lying all around me. Yeah that would be awesome. But instead I'm stuck with you losers. I hate you all Mad .

You just signed your death wish. Although we may be "nerds", we won't hesitate to hurt you if we have to.

Thanks for insulting all of us. I'm sure you're really proud. You just took advantage of some of the most easy-going forums members on the internet. Good job.

Oh, and if you hate us and this place so much, GO AWAY!
Mage 01-27-2004 06:46 PM
quote:

You have got to be f***ing kidding me (sorry >.< everyone else).

Hate to say it but I don't think quite a few people here are nerds, nerds get good grades. And that comment is way uncalled for!

Anyways I think that my life here on paradigm is really a lot more fun and interesting then that of normal high school geek/ anime club leader nerd type person. No Vic to make rude comments.

Edit- GO WIENBERG YOU ROCK!
evanASF27 01-27-2004 06:53 PM
YES! Because then I'd REALLY be Zenigata @____@

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!!!!!

Also that would mean I would have my own megadeus!! @.@ HELL F**KIN YAH!!!

..also I'd be able to get the better of a certain Alex Rosewater every single day! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'M IN! WHERE DO WE BEGIN???
Pygmalion 01-27-2004 08:02 PM
quote:
Heaven on earth would be lying on a golden throne, covered in money, with naked chicks lying all around me. Yeah that would be awesome.

OK, I've got the naked chicks for you:

Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 01-27-2004 08:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:
Heaven on earth would be lying on a golden throne, covered in money, with naked chicks lying all around me. Yeah that would be awesome.

OK, I've got the naked chicks for you:

Pygmalion

OMGWTF LOL.

He get's all the chicks!!!
Crystalline 01-27-2004 08:12 PM
LMAO THAT is priceless! ^.^

Classic, truly classic, I shall remember this for the rest of my days!!! ^.^ Bravo, kudos and many other things, Miss Pygmalion! ^v^

(Time for the lame joke...)Wow, hey, I didn't ask for a peep show. (*crickets*) Ah, bah, had to be done! ^-^

I believe Heaven on Earth would be like here, just on Lunar, so I could be like all over Ghaleon. ^_^ And there would be Megadeuses and androids for all! Seriously, it would be wonderful, since everyone here is really great, and I'd love to have you all as neighbours! ^.^ Just... don't let your dogs or cats go on my lawn. ^_^ <3
Dude Love 01-27-2004 08:16 PM
The "Nerds" strike back...

Good one, Pyg.

--The Conservative Hippie
Lady Tesser 01-27-2004 08:36 PM
And the crowd throws roses upon the head of Pygmalion for having such class. @->--- @->--- @->--- (Those are roses. ^_^ )

The Forums are nice enough for real world application - you have the occassional smeghead, but they're quickly taken out. Unlike the real world.

Close enough we can get is visiting each other and meeting at conventions.
re-animate 01-27-2004 11:01 PM
their would only be one badguy......

that bitch lupinIII
C.R Foxhound 01-28-2004 10:23 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Crystalline
Just... don't let your dogs or cats go on my lawn. ^_^

ooop sorry, cant do that, it that happens, what else would there be for me to do Big Grin

ALL YOUR GRASS ARE BELONG TO US!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Zola 01-28-2004 11:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Surtur
And if two countries went to war, Krang would warn both leaders and lock the thread and it would be over.

That alone would make the world a far, far better place. Wink
Dude Love 01-28-2004 11:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
And if two countries went to war, Krang would warn both leaders and lock the thread and it would be over.

Or, alternatively, FP or Almasy comes in and declares the thread "closed" until someone can actually lock it.

Better yet, the battle is taken to the Speakeasy, where it is a "Battle of the Speakeasy". Or, each of the countries join opposing sides of the Skies of Arcadia/Final Fantasy war.
Schwarzwald 01-28-2004 11:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:

Haha... Speakeasy Don(1 and the unfinish2), FF vs SoA(1 and 2), AND Mcdonald vs Koolaid all got away with THIER wars haha...

makes you wonder... WOULD he?