Banner help!!!

Big-O 01-26-2004 10:49 PM
OK guys I have made a new site and I need a banner... Thing is... I suck at banners...

This is my site HERE

I need a good photo editor to look at it and tell em if they can make a good banner that can go along with that theme... And if you can put the text "Lost Soul" Inside of it. Thank you.
If anybody can help please post.
Manji 01-27-2004 03:07 PM
Alright, I tried to make one using your pages layout, whaddya think?

If the picture goes down let me know, I'll try to fix it

AHHH! I fixed it but as I've said before, the uploading quality is very bad...
evanASF27 01-27-2004 03:10 PM
i see the Imagestation logo thingy...ain't working Manji. Try again Frown
Manji 01-27-2004 03:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
i see the Imagestation logo thingy...ain't working Manji. Try again Frown

Arggg, dirty image station, sometimes it works, and at other times it doesn't (or if it does the quality is worse than Mc Donald's Mc Ribb Sandwich)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/srai...65.jpg.orig.jpg

can anyone see it on here?

Either way, I'll keep working on the uploading, until then, what do you think of the pic?
<\:/> 01-27-2004 03:43 PM
Nope. Just a link that takes me to a thing that says I'm trying to look at an image from the outside. It has an orange or something on it and it's making me hungry...

Correction: It's not an orange, it's a roundish logo that is colored orange. See how hungry i am?
Big-O 01-27-2004 07:02 PM
OK actaully thats awsome manji... I was just wonmdering if you have a font that looks kinda "organic" you have seen Krangs sig pic right... that kind of font...

Aslo under lost soul can you put
"The ideas of a wandering soul"

Thanks
Big-O 01-27-2004 11:20 PM
I am sorry for this double post... actually Manji or whoever is out there wanting to help me... Go to my site and you know the top banner of my site with that black bar and that yellow stuff... Well put your mouse in the middle of that and go to the right end... There will be an invisible link... what I want is somebody to "cut" the link area out and encribe into it "LS" in some organic font. Thanks...
Manji 01-28-2004 11:14 PM
Alright after a wee' little work and some help from Krang, I think I've got what you want. How do you like this?

Lemme' know if this is want you want, I'll host it if you do.
Big-O 02-02-2004 08:11 PM
Yah thats nice... But one problemo... I have like a 75x75 space... I think... Clikc on the right middle of the top bar... There will be an invisible link... Clikc on that and thats my banner size.
Manji 02-08-2004 01:04 AM
I don't quite understand, but I think your asking for its size to be a max of 75x75? Confused
Big-O 02-08-2004 06:02 PM
I don't know the size... It looks like 75x75.... Jusyt look at the site man... Theres an invisible link on the default banner... You know the banner that says Lost Soul... Put your mouse over those words... then keep going right until your mouse detects a URL... clikc on it and it will outline the space I have for a logo.
Manji 02-08-2004 06:52 PM
Alright what its showing me is a small square with pixel size of 50x50, thats half of one of this boards avatars. Now I can make the banner 50, but you'll need a microscope to read it Big Grin

The problem is that that things a square and banners are normally recangles. Now maybe were seeing different things since a webmaster holds a different perspective over a site, and can see or change things that the general public can't.

The size of this to fit in a 50x50 size spot is a 50x11
Big-O 02-08-2004 06:55 PM
Ok you know the area where the link is... Can you crop that area out and in some ''organic'' font put "LS" in it... so when I upload the image it looks like as if it were part of the original banner.
Manji 02-08-2004 07:23 PM
Alright, you wanna try this?

It's clear so it should fit perfectly on the background Big Grin
Big-O 02-08-2004 08:04 PM
Well in order for me to put it up on my site I will need the file... I can't use address... So just send an attached file with the subject line of "Lost Soul Logo"
Manji 02-08-2004 08:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
Well in order for me to put it up on my site I will need the file... I can't use address... So just send an attached file with the subject line of "Lost Soul Logo"

You can't just right click and save it from here?
Big-O 02-08-2004 08:14 PM
Well my browser sucks... (AOL) and it wouldn't let me so I had to find where I put get right... well it worked and thanks ^_^
Manji 02-08-2004 08:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
Well my browser sucks... (AOL) and it wouldn't let me so I had to find where I put get right... well it worked and thanks ^_^

So you've got it now? OK, enjoy Big Grin
Big-O 02-08-2004 08:30 PM
Well thanks for the help man... Check out the page I updated it with a guest book and a message of thanks.

Lost Soul
Big-O 02-10-2004 06:41 PM
Hey Manji Legendary members now have 100 more letters for thier sig and I was wondering if you can host this
http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/atta...entid=3192&sid=

You know what I mean... Host it so it ends with jpg or jpeg or any type of image that the forums support.