[Fan Fiction] make up a big o scene!

Schwarzwald 08-06-2003 12:23 AM
haha thats great omega....but i call dibs on the transformers cast...

when will you ever learn..:eyes squint:: MEGATRON!
The Big Omega 08-06-2003 12:41 AM
I think that I'll start working on Big O v.s. Domon Kashu's Burning Gundam next. I always hated G Gundam so expect the next entry to be very violent, but don't worry I'll also continue the odd activities between Roger and Dorothy. Man I've never had so much fun, I feel like I'm a kid! Wait...I am a kid, being young rocks!
Schwarzwald 08-06-2003 02:39 AM
OK here is that transformers one...its LONG.....so....yea..

Just a normal day in yonder paradigm city.....Beck studing lupin the 3rd dvds....roger trying dorothy....norman cleaning.....schwarzwald trying to pick at the space harrier for a free game in the speak easy cafe and attending birthday parties as a clown.....

as the same is in the town of griffon city....were the eternaly funked out(funked out is bad) "transformers dwell....those human kids are asking questions.....hotrod is trying to find a robot chick his size and that can transform in to a vehicle that was invented on earth but somehow when they were created on another planet they were given the abilty to tansform into those vehiculs they know nothing about......the others are still gay....but happy.....while still fighting megatrons gang of the west side..."dog/dawg."

But little did either of them know that in the depths of the subway... schwald found something that would bring them to war....for a few minutes and mabey a commercial break if a big one.... what he found ...the name unknown but it was green and really shiney....when he touch it.....a funked out robot came out.....it looked like parts of a scooter were fused together...and had a little "S!" on the front....like superman...except with an "!."

Schwarzwald:.....
S-bot:....
Schwarzwald:...
S-bot:...wazzup
Schwarzwald:...wazz....up?...well..we are underground....and this isnt america.....errr you are "funked out."

Meanwhile in the base of the....proticos?
Prime: it seems there is another (what its name)...in....some urban city underground.....for the sake of humanity ill go alone....to fight...::eye squint:: megatron...
Flyingdude: But megatron....you....cant its too....wacked in that funked out dome....pad......ses...plurl....
Prime: no...i must...its.......my destiny............to fight.............megatron.....::sound of a compuotr processing::.....i guess ill go after i clean up my C drive......damn you addictive japanese gay sci-fi dating sims......

Meanwhile in that err...spaceship that crashed on the moon...with the..err....negitivecons......

:Megatron: haha.....haha.........stupid rabbit............i finnaly found how who stole the tricks......haha.....that very clever rabbit..... making a corperaton deticated to allow rabbits to eat breakfast cerials....thats almost as clever as legalizing gambeling in disney theme parks....stupid rabbit......
Tankdude: megatron sir.....we have detetecded another (that green thing) in a place called paradigm city.....its near that dennys that you like so much...
Megatron: The one near the 2 starbucks across the street from each other?
Tank:yea thats the one....
Megatron: i hate that 2nd starbucks....
Tank:i still dont see any difference.
Megatron oh just shutup and get me a coffee, a ...those little biskets from dennys, ah and the(green thing).

Meanwhile...back with schwarzwald

Schwarzwald: yes...i did know disney was evil all along.... its not that hard to see.....
s-bot: oh shut up, you aint got no..athority to shove me around pulp dog hoomie.
Schwarzwald:.....

As this event took place....in other words...meanwhile.....at rogers home

Dorothy: What kind of video are we doing roger?
Roger: Just wear the garments dorothy.
Dorothy: This scriot seems alot like that sexual harrasment mayhem show....it is quite popular....roger are you trying to profit off others work?
Roger: no of course not.....::smirk::....im a man of the law....now read the scipt
Dorothy: Cast in the name of god ::bends down and looks into camara with close up:: ye not guilty..
Roger: ::greater smirk...like the one schwarzwald had when he blew up big o...or SHOULD HAVE...

Suddenly

Norman: Master roger....there has been a sighting of a truck that just transformed in to a giant colorful robot. its in the subway...
Roger: damn....well i hope it doesnt damage the traks too much....::smile goes away::...dorothy stay there....::walks to the door...looks back at dorothy..and smiles agian::

Later....in the subway....with optimus prime..

Schwarzwald: I thought you were..
Prime: its....not as bad as you...think......its alot easier then trying to please , let alone find, a female looking robot.
Schwarzwald: well...im not the kind of person into robots.......espescially after meeting s-bot here...
S-bot: now you shut yo mouth hippster
Schwarzwald: please take it....please......it reminds me of my old girlfrinds virtual dog....uhg.....it just keeps artificaily barking....she just downloaded so many useless tricks for it....its so annoying........that why i became a repor--
Prime: (interupting) I DONT NEED a life story gezz dude....ok im gonna---
Tank: DONT TOUCH THAT (green thing with s)...its MINE now!
Prime:When will you everlearn.::eye squint:: megatron....
Tank: My name is (input whatever word you want involving large armerment vehicle for name.)!!!
Prime: WE MUST FIGHT!! TRANSFORM!!! ::transfroms in to truck::
Tank: TRANSFORM::self explainitory::
Roger : BIG O!!!
Prime and tank: What?!?
Roger: Its showtime! Lets hurry this up i have a very productive movie to make.
Schwarzwald: Roger who are these freaks?:: ready in big duo::
Roger:....
Schwarzwald: thats an over done insult.....thats just "lame." if you get my meaning.
Roger: they are destorying my subway...i just need to get them....::BANG punches tank with little effect::
Tank: TAKE THAT!!
Prime: when will you ever lear-----::gets punched with duos arm jet on::
Schwarzwald: FEEL MY WRATH!!! GAHAGAHHHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS NO ROBOT WARS!! THIS IS THE PROFECTIONAL BATTLEBOTS!!!
Roger:...well....so...we are fightng......a truck and a tank.....
Schwarzwald: No you are fighting them...im getting out o here before s-bot latches on to ME!
Roger: what?
Schwarzwald: look at your arm...
Roger: AHHH
Tank: DONT TOUCH THAT::BOOM::
Roger::s-bot jumps off and latchs to tanks turret whlie the arm of big is dented::
SUDDENLY: a HUGE BLOCK FALLS FROM THE ROOF CRUSHING TANK AND OPTIMUS AND S-BOT.
ROger: GAh WHAT THE H***
Another block falls crushing big o and filling the screen with its bright blue color.

Camara Zooms out reveling a gameboy playing tetris......zooms out more and its roger throwing it on the table all bloody as he comes back to his video....

Dorothy:shall we continue?
Roger: yea before i pass out.

Camera gets a side shot of roger ::roger faces it and winks::
and that classic cartoon with the closingg circle....closes....the end...

wasnt that great...for more info on PRIME...got to newgrounds.com....look in series...and find collage university...
The Big Omega 08-06-2003 07:49 AM
That's pretty good Schwarzwald, very funny, a real side splitter. In the future I suggest that you put action in the dialogue in parentheses like this: blah blah blah blah (scratches ass) blah blah blah. I couldn't tell whether the characters were doing something or you were trying to put in an emoticon. I feel kinda guilty for enjoying it though...I was a huge fan of Transfomers a long time ago. How long ago you ask? Enough to have bought about half the toys when they were still made using metal. Another suggestion might be to first write it in word, another thing I've done. I'm not sure if I really understand what Dorothy and Roger were doing but seems to be pretty funny and/or questionable. Anyway I'll be getting to work on Roger vs Domon Kashu sometime soon hopefully.
Lady Tesser 08-06-2003 11:12 AM
Well, my turn to laugh hysterically. ^_^

I just read over my stuff from last night, and I want to say it was the iced coffee and the Big O action figures on top of my computer talking.

Transformers getting smashed by Tetris cubes - bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Schwarzwald 08-06-2003 03:47 PM
oh and that show i mentioned at the start.....its a real gameshow in japan.....and i know whaty your thing....i dont watch it.......i just know about it.....i just want to make thath clear.....before anyone calls me a freaky pervert....
Shaoblane 08-06-2003 04:48 PM
You know, I've always wanted to see this or something simular:

Norman has left to get groceries. Dorothy plays the piano to wake Roger up. Roger comes in with an ax and wants to destroy the piano. Dorothy cannot do anything about it. Dorothy's raising her hands, protecting herself against flying wood and Rogers raising the ax. Norman, who comes back, looks through the window and see's their silhouettes. It looks like Rogers about to take an ax to Dorothy. He drops the groceries, (((The groceries being eggs, china, and small live animals))) runs inside, and see's Dorothy looking pissed, the piano in ruins, and Roger going back to his room to get more sleep.

What do yall think?
Lady Tesser 08-06-2003 04:52 PM
I always suspected. That's a pretty good scene, Shaoblane!
re-animate 08-06-2003 04:53 PM
that would be so awsome!
Schwarzwald 08-06-2003 04:56 PM
SUDDENLY SCHWARZWALD BLOWS UP ROGERS HOME....thats to end that last one....SCHWARZWALD SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!
Lady Tesser 08-06-2003 04:59 PM
Quoting from Graviton City message board during a collaborative fanfic:

*suddenly, without warning, everyone dies*

That smegged off so many people ...
Schwarzwald 08-06-2003 05:05 PM
im gonna try to do a beck and lupin the 3rd one.......ya know they ARE almost exactly the same in teh frist season....well that or one like my first.....mabey a prequal...like someone suggested....or that santa dude...."im leaving this world."
re-animate 08-06-2003 05:16 PM
lupin, trigun, big-o reunion!

with bouncy boob chicks

<---------------------
Schwarzwald 08-07-2003 01:52 AM
yup..i give up on beck and lupin the 3rd...i only really got this far....

Beck and lupin the 3rd.....memories.....

Like the sands of an hour glass...its days of lives....ehm....

A long time ago......lupin the 3rd and beck were...friends.......in a sort....they help each other...and compeated agianst each other....they tried to figure out whether blound or black was a better hair color....

On a summers eve lupin and beck meet in a bar......the speak easy bar where wild things occational happen....

but they are almost exactly the same!! ach....well if anyone else wants to do it they can...i give up....

im willing to take suggestions.....but MAIL them to me.....dont go posting up the form to oblivion....
Lady Tesser 08-07-2003 02:38 PM
Hubby came up with this one -

The dark figure raised a heavily-jeweled hand into the shaft of dim light. "Have you sent the assassin after Roger Smith?" he inquired in a dark, brooding voice.

"Yes, my master," the dry voice of the servant answered in the darkness. "But ... there may be a problem with the assassin we had sent."

"What sort of problem?" the evil lord asked, a tinge of promised pain in the voice.

"Well, it seems he had been traumatized as a young child by a blindfold, so he goes catatonic when he comes into contact with black cloth."

The dark figure was silent.

"Master?"

"YOU SMEGHEAD! I should have a bucket of sheep slop running this operation, you incompetant rectal polyp!"
Shaoblane 08-07-2003 06:39 PM
Oh man that was to good!
re-animate 08-07-2003 08:27 PM
i would just like to thank the 2 voters that gave this thread a 10.0

thanks guys!

ok, i think i got one

is still developing, but here it goes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

rogers sllep is hence again destroyed by the insane music of the downstairs piano. he contineus down stairs this time thinking of how he could get into that obtuse head of dorthy and hopefully cross a few wires. but as the music get clearer he realizes that it is hardly music but insane noise that could not possibly be dorothys repititions.

as he nears the piano a hidious figure steps from behind the piano!

"RANDY NEWMAN!!" roger exclaims, "what in gods name!"

"oy cheif, i just finished cooking you breakfast and guess what! its getting cold!" newman replies.

"w-w-whers dorothy and norman......"

"they took the day off and im covering"

"this is going to be a weird morning indeed"

yea, i cant think anymore

the coffies wearing off and my head hurts
Schwarzwald 08-07-2003 09:43 PM
here is a new fic...in my opinion...not as good as some of the others but...its still ok...especially if you read my last one.....

The interrogation of Ms.Cleo…..

I’m Roger Smith….I was sent by an angry customer to investigate a so-called fortune teller…. She apparently caused my client to break up with her husband for cheating….my client says he wont forgive her for making the mistake. Ms.Cleo has had many other claims of false readings and I’m going to her HQ to check it out.

::car stops in front of small house…out near a mountain far outside of the domes::

Roger: hmm….nice place for a con-artist…(goes to door and knocks slowly… the door opens).
Cleo:…..
Roger: I’m Roger Smith and I’m here—
Cleo(interrupting): I don’t want to buy any…oh your that freak with the giant robot…1 minute.
Roger: (hears small voices in the back round…some rumbling and the slamming of a door)…
Cleo: Ok yes please come in… I’m a bit busy so we can’t talk long. (sits in large brown chair.)
Roger: (sits on a blue damp couch that has a few black blotches on it with a femiliar stench that he got a wiff of from when he met schwarzwald) Um…why are there—
Cleo(interrupting): WHAT DO WANT WE DON’T HAVE FOREVER!!!

Roger(surprised and a bit scared): uhh..well I got a call that you are faking your readings.
Cleo: ah well…Ms.Cleo cant always be right….but I can assure I am a reader!!!
Roger(calm): Well how do you plan to do that?
Cleo: I will use my cards to tell your future, honey.
Roger: Don’t call me honey.
Cleo: oh be a gal honey…and shut your little mouth like a good lab dog ruled by those nasty cops.
Roger: …
Cleo: that’s good. (gets out cards)
Roger: umm… have you ever met a man named Schwarzwald?
Cleo: I must say I haven’t.
Roger: You must?
Cleo; Shut up and lets get this reading over with..
Roger: Fine…

Cleo: Ok…well your male…. have black hair….ok looking despite huge eye brows…(arranges card)
Roger: How do my eye brows have to do with my future.
Cleo: Your love life…some people don’t like huge misshapen eye brows.
Roger: ….ok…
Cleo: ok first are you gay?
Roger: no!!!
Cleo: have you had any last memories?
Roger: …..
Cleo: ….
Roger: I live in paradigm city.
Cleo: oh right….
Roger: are we done yet?
Cleo: Almost…
::30 minutes later::
Roger: I thought you didn’t have long to talk…
Cleo: anything for you honey!
Roger: stop calling m----
Cleo: Ok, here we go…(flips over 4 cards) We have…Death , Death, Gay, and Death.
Not a good sign….oh you be comin’ to troubles ahead.
Roger: Uh…where does the gay come from…
Cleo: NEVER QUESTION THE CARDS!!!
Roger: I’ll need you to come with me…. Just for a ….questioning…..
Cleo: YOU NEVER BE CATCH’IN ME! (Huge robot shaped like the first megazord of the power rangers…but purple…rises from the ground.
:: roger runs to his car and contacts Norman as the megazord slowly walks toward the domes.::
Roger: NORMAN! Is the big o ready?
Norman: yes master roger…oh and I’ve been meaning to ask you… do you want the rice or potatoes for dinner?
Roger: better make it rice…this wont be long. (looks into watch) BIG O!!!!
( in 2 min.. big o rises and roger is quickly in pursuit of the “Psycho Zord”)
COME ON!!! GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT!!!
Cleo: PREPARE FOR THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!!!(turns and starts walking toward big o)

-The fight begins.-
Big O starting the first attack with 4 punches to the chest of the robot. The psycho zord walks back in guards in a huge explosion of sparks…
Psycho recovers from the attack and starts to strike…. Using a large blunt hammer, psycho tries to crush the head of big o in one strong downward swipe… big o uses his chain-grapple it latch onto psycho and move it off balance making psycho miss its target as it falls to the ground. Big O bends down over psycho and uses its “chrome buster” to remove its legs and arms to make it immobile….rips off the back and picks up Cleo.-

::later at the military police::
Cleo: How dare you!!! I shall return with an even better robot! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!
Roger: And that’s the end of that chapter…(walks off into the darkness)….wonder what was stunk in there.

Meanwhile in the depths of the underground…

Optimus: ow…. ow… ow… where am I?
S-bot: I’d shut your mouth yo!
Optimus: Wha--? Oh…. Yes…… what was that that fell on us?
S-bot: part of the hommie top pad yo! Got it down with the rumble bash, dig?!
Optimus:…. what?
S-bot: Stone roof fell apart I guess.
Optimus: Oh….
Tank: BLAST YOU!!! YOU PLANNED THIS!!!
Optimus: Why would I be crushed if I planned it?
Tank: … oh , right ….
Optimus: want to join the protocons?
Tank: sure! Let’s go Starbucks and have a drink.
Optimus: which one?
Tank: the one with the funky tables…you know…the good one.
Optimus: Ah, yes…I hate that other one….
::both climb out of the underground and walk off in the sunset toward the star bucks and with s-bot in hand::

Finish…
re-animate 08-08-2003 12:50 AM
that was long

good......but long

and my head hurts

[ow]
Shaoblane 08-08-2003 07:34 PM
Ah ha! hahaha! Ahh ha! Awwww.....

That was great! Excellent@ I was laughing through the whole thing!