Who has had their username changed?

Dude Love 01-25-2004 05:14 PM
I'm trying to make a survey of people who have had their usernames changed by Krang. Anybody know, because I certainly don't.
Crystalline 01-25-2004 05:17 PM
I did... I was R_Dorothy_Wayneright when I came here, but you can see how "Dorothy-esque" I am, which is to say not much at all... So I begged, pleaded and bribed for the almighty Admins to change my name. And so here I am, Crystalline, reborn into the light of Paradigm... ^.^
Kairi 01-25-2004 05:24 PM
I changed my username a couple times.. but, I think I'm good now..
Byranx 01-25-2004 06:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tetsujin

lol we still call u Kairi though cuz its easier to spell
Manji 01-25-2004 06:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Byranx
quote:

Yeah, thats still what I call him Big Grin

By the way, I noticed that a few other unmentioned members, like Sephiroth.
Dude Love 01-25-2004 06:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:
Originally posted by Byranx
quote:

Yeah, thats still what I call him Big Grin

By the way, I noticed that a few other unmentioned members, like Sephiroth.

Yeah, I know he is absent. I heard rumor that he changed his username a couple of times himself, so I thought it best for someone with more knowledge than I to let us know.
psygnosis 01-25-2004 10:25 PM
i have i was once psygnosis
Zopwx2 01-25-2004 10:39 PM
I was once zopwx2 I had krang change it to Zopwx2 does that count?

Either way I've been like this since 7-11-03
Kittie heavenly6 01-26-2004 01:39 AM
I was Grunger Kittie when I first joined, but I changed it to GK Version 1 when I started using that at other forums. (Except Technodrome, I was asked not to change my user name by some of the other forum goers)
Trotsky 01-26-2004 09:41 AM
da i am, and have always been trotsky. even my mom calls me Trotsky. so it's not reely a nick name. it's my name of choice.
The Fallen Phoenix 01-26-2004 04:41 PM
As far as I know (besides those listed)...there was:

RogerSmith-->Sephiorth-->Lord Il Palazzo
Kairi-->Kalisto-->Korova-->Tetsujin

I'm positive there are others, but those are Tetsujin's and Lord Il Palazzo's official "name paths," if you will...Tongue

I contemplated a name change, but never did it...thankfully. Big Grin I'm content with The Fallen Phoenix. Pleased
Volt 01-26-2004 04:44 PM
Well, for the first few days I was here, I was *sigh* The Big Ho, because my moron friend typed in that name as I was filling out the registration form. *waits to be laughed at*
Zopwx2 01-26-2004 05:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Well, for the first few days I was here, I was *sigh* The Big Ho, because my moron friend typed in that name as I was filling out the registration form. *waits to be laughed at*

hah!

yes "The Big Ho" is a funny name.

I dislike it when people change their user names becuase in a message board setting you tend to lost track of people especially since all you have to identify them with are their user names, avatars, and signatures.
Zola 01-26-2004 05:45 PM
What throws me off is the difference between AIM names and board names, LOL! I finally starting commenting everyone on my list so I would know exactly who it was I was speaking to... Wink
dominusofdeath 01-26-2004 06:19 PM
is there a way to change my user name without losing all my posts and starting a new account????????????????????????
ChaosX 01-26-2004 06:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
is there a way to change my user name without losing all my posts and starting a new account????????????????????????

Yes. All you have to do is ask Krang or Shredder and they'll change it for you.

EDIT: Huzzah! 100th post. Smile
Lady Tesser 01-26-2004 06:55 PM
Oh, it's a riot, Zola. People add me to their buddy lists and I don't recognize their IM names in the warning box so I put them on the 'Ignore List'. If they won't use the message box to tell me where they know me, then they're not good for IM conversations.

The only name-changers I know of are Crystalline (a good change), sotto-vocce, Tetsujin (I recall many thought he was a girl because of his screen names), and Lord Il Palazzo (whom I still think of as Sephiroth). Although I have a nagging feeling there may be more ..
Dude Love 01-26-2004 07:09 PM
Piano black used to be something, I think. I'll check. I think he posted a new introduction after getting it changed.

EDIT: Yea, he was EKJO Roger Smith
Piano Black 01-26-2004 08:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
Piano black used to be something, I think. I'll check. I think he posted a new introduction after getting it changed.

EDIT: Yea, he was EKJO Roger Smith

Not all memories are pleasant ones.
dominusofdeath 02-08-2004 01:47 AM
so i just PM krang or shredder
are u sure i dont want to bother them
edit i think ill change my name to R_TonyRobbins
(its a joke from the IRC chat)
edit there is 2 b's in robbins