Who has had their username changed?

Patsai 04-01-2004 09:28 PM
Okay, I never post here, so I guess this is the first time ever. My names have been changed 4 times, and I plan to once again change my name! Just kidding, Krang.

RogerSmith -> Sephiroth -> Lord Il Palazzo -> Patsai

Yeah, so there's my direction of changes.
Seraphim 04-01-2004 09:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Patsai
Okay, I never post here, so I guess this is the first time ever. My names have been changed 4 times, and I plan to once again change my name! Just kidding, Krang.

RogerSmith -> Sephiroth -> Lord Il Palazzo -> Patsai

Yeah, so there's my direction of changes.

Wow, you used to be Lord Il Palazzo? I didn't know that...
Hanyou 04-01-2004 09:41 PM
quote:
When I saw that.
I chocked on my Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!
Oh and the capitlization in snicker was on porpouse(hehe porpouse!)
It's a hint the letters are scrambled.
I have awesome Anderson avatars only they are HUGE files!
And can't get any smaller without sacking ALOT!
How's this
*changes avatar*

Well...this, like I said, is better.

Big file? I had the same problem with this here Spike avvy. I just saved it as an ever-shrinking jpg file.

Good, PAA. Nice.

quote:
Wow, you used to be Lord Il Palazzo? I didn't know that...

I didn't know that either. Were you the one with the sniper kitty?
C.R Foxhound 04-02-2004 09:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
i've yet to change my name and i doubt i ever will, but if i do, it'll be either catgirl related or canine related, as it should be

What does the C.R. mean?

i'll let you try and figure it out

but it DOESNT mean

Crotch Rocket Foxhound

and GK better not change his name, or no more lapdances from the kittie girls for him
Almasy 04-02-2004 09:52 AM
quote:
...and GK better not change his name...

I agree!

GK, both you and the name "GK Version 1" have become legendary here at the forums—so much so that it would be catastrophic for you to change your name at this stage of the game! It would be like if Krang were to suddenly change his username to "DX_KranG 2.0"—it's just too much of a shock to handle!
harshfire 04-07-2004 01:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
quote:

I agree!

GK, both you and the name "GK Version 1" have become legendary here at the forums—so much so that it would be catastrophic for you to change your name at this stage of the game! It would be like if Krang were to suddenly change his username to "DX_KranG 2.0"—it's just too much of a shock to handle!

Yeah! Some names here are not fit to be changed! They are just too familiar and legendary!

I only changed my name because people were spelling it wrong.
Mad
Benjamin 04-07-2004 06:29 PM
TheBigDuo2-> MINION -> (HOPEFULLY CHANGE IT TO) U.S.S. PANZER... but waiting a few more months to change it and I want to get a picture of the LIGAR 0 PANZER, but...................
evanASF27 04-07-2004 06:36 PM
quote:
quote:

I agree!

agreed!

...hmm...i wonder if people would still recongize me if I changed my name to Insp. Zenigata...
Dude Love 04-07-2004 10:47 PM
It'd probably take a few days to notice the change, Evan. But, here's the big deal. It would be a MAJOR change, you being one of the defining members of Paradigm (no one can deny that). It would be like Manji changing to, er, The Don. It just wouldn't feel right.
Jonny Axehandle 04-07-2004 11:12 PM
jmjoseph > Jonny Axehandle
evanASF27 04-08-2004 12:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
It'd probably take a few days to notice the change, Evan. But, here's the big deal. It would be a MAJOR change, you being one of the defining members of Paradigm (no one can deny that). It would be like Manji changing to, er, The Don. It just wouldn't feel right.

but it would feel appropriate! Tongue

...hmm...O_o can you say/think oxymoron?! ...it's wouldn't be a big change to me persay, yet it's a MAJOR change...

damn my brain hurts...I guess I won't change my name then... >_<
dominusofdeath 04-08-2004 12:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:

...hmm...O_o can you say/think oxymoron?! ...it's wouldn't be a big change to me persay, yet it's a MAJOR change...

Yeah. I haven't been here long but still your Evan. We know you by Evan.
Unlike me who ruined my name! Sweatdrop Mad Frown Crying
(I like smilies)
harshfire 04-08-2004 12:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:

Yeah. I haven't been here long but still your Evan. We know you by Evan.
Unlike me who ruined my name! Sweatdrop Mad Frown Crying
(I like smilies)

Your name is fine. Smile
Hanyou 04-11-2004 03:19 PM
I've had it changed once...I used to be phreekdragon and now I'm Hanyou. Big Grin

Needless to say, I'm happy about the change.
Prons 04-17-2004 08:32 PM
I should be getting one soon...
The Fallen Phoenix 04-17-2004 09:31 PM
quote:
quote:

I agree!

I think it'd be awesome if Krang changed his name, if only for the public reaction. Big Grin I think we should start a forum petition.

I wonder how long it would take before people notice the change?

quote:

I'm guessing this means I shouldn't change my name either? Then again, there's nothing I can think of changing it to...
The Big Finale 04-17-2004 10:01 PM
Nothing you can come up with? I can think of at least one: "Teh Falin Feenex"

I haven't changed mine yet, and I don't think I will. I've never changed any name I've ever had on any message board, but I never use the same one twice.
Dude Love 04-17-2004 10:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
I'm guessing this means I shouldn't change my name either? Then again, there's nothing I can think of changing it to...

"Hortense the mule-faced moron"

Well, congratulations on being able to add your name to this thread, officially, Prons, within a few hours, probably. Yeah, that sentence doesn't make sense, does it?
Manji 04-17-2004 10:57 PM
quote:
Well, congratulations on being able to add your name to this thread, officially, Prons, within a few hours, probably. Yeah, that sentence doesn't make sense, does it?

Oh it makes sense, you just have to re-read it a few times Big Grin
Christina Perry 10-11-2004 04:08 AM
I got mine last 3 months ago.

Giovannistruelove ---> RogersGirl

@---}--

See Ya.