[Fan Art] Wayneright family portrait-- EDIT: added alternate version with little Dori

Falcon 7 01-25-2004 07:26 PM
Wow! Everyone is so expressive. Smile ) Great work as always.
Tony Waynewrong 01-25-2004 07:27 PM
Tifaria, I am impressed beyond words can describe. Kudos.
IamRogerSmith 01-25-2004 07:43 PM
Tifaria - will you marry me? Oh wait, art... right. Absolute fabulous... I loooooves it! As for the hip being funny, I just thought it was an old schooll "Butt Pad" - you actors know what I'm talking bout' ne?
Dorothy and Pero 01-25-2004 09:19 PM
It's really pretty! As always, a great job! Big Grin
Big Ben 01-25-2004 09:22 PM
Great pictures. I envy envy envy envy envy envy envy you. I wish I could draw.
Tony Waynewrong 01-25-2004 11:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by IamRogerSmith
Tifaria - will you marry me? Oh wait, art... right. Absolute fabulous... I loooooves it! As for the hip being funny, I just thought it was an old schooll "Butt Pad" - you actors know what I'm talking bout' ne?

Hey dude, I asked first. If anybody could draw Dorothy that well, I would marry her. Tongue

Anyway, Tiffaria I love your addition. You really captured Uncle Tomato's character of Dori and the human Dorothy's little sister very well. Great stuff. Smile
Tifaria 01-26-2004 12:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tvperez
quote:

Hey dude, I asked first. If anybody could draw Dorothy that well, I would marry her. Tongue

Anyway, Tiffaria I love your addition. You really captured Uncle Tomato's character of Dori and the human Dorothy's little sister very well. Great stuff. Smile

LOL! Two proposals in one thread! How about you two alternate? You can switch off every other weekend or something. Tongue

Anyway, thanks a bunch, everyone! Smile )
Shaoblane 01-26-2004 01:32 PM
quote:

:: snigger ::

Heeheehee...

anyway, THOSE WERE KEWL!!!!!!!

I wish I could draw.... Crying
A Clockwork Tomato 01-26-2004 01:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tifaria
LOL! Two proposals in one thread!

These single dudes can propose, while married guys like me can merely proposition. No fair! It makes us seem cold and indifferent to your art! Wink

[sniffs dejectedly]

[ducks cast-iron cookware]

Quick! Draw a Roger Smith to distract Pygmalion! Wait -- never mind. Just saying "Roger Smith" seems to have been enough.

Whew! Roll Eyes
evanASF27 01-26-2004 02:39 PM
FRIGGIN AWESOME! *thumbs up*
Zola 01-26-2004 03:00 PM
That came out very well! Dori is really cute! Smile
kenshi 01-26-2004 10:10 PM
Man i wish icould do things like that.*sighs*oh well good work
Tifaria!^_^
Advinius 01-27-2004 07:37 PM
awesome work! i like em all, very characterful.

damn, evan beat me to teh bowler chick comment.

can you picture beck as a 50's greaser and dori in the poodle skirt? LOL!
Nine Kuze 11-23-2006 01:21 AM
*I'm bringin' it back*

I just saw this and even though I haven't read all of Uncle Tomato's fanfic (I did get to the part of who Dori is though), I have to say this is great work.

A blonde Dorothy? Kickass but I really like how both version of Dori came out, especially the one with long hair and the human Dorothy looks great as well. R.Dorothy looks kind of sad and RD looks crazy, which is of course, the way we all like it. Again, damn good work.
Peace.

quote:
Originally posted by Zenigata-Da-Vida
hmm Dori looks like she's from a women's Bowling League O_o;;;

Yeah, that or she just step out of a 1950's film set in Pleasantville.
Peace.