[Fan Fiction] ACT 38: THE BIG CHASE, Complete!

Tifaria 01-25-2004 03:02 PM
Oh man. I'm going to be jittery all week until next Sunday! I can't even begin to imagine how all of this is going to be resolved. I just hope everyone makes it to the end okay. Frown

I really enjoyed Beck and Dori's conversation (the part about the human Dori was adorable), Dorothy and Dori's bit by the piano, and Dorothy and Angel getting along. I know some people don't enjoy the lack of action in this series, but that's precisely why I like it. I've always been more interested in character development than in robot fights.
Wingnut 01-25-2004 03:06 PM
So things are finally comeing to a head. Well if nothing else Tony got one heck of a kiss out of Angel. I was half expecting for the Griffon to join the big chase scene going on there. The whole affair seamed more at home in the GTA games than in a big mecha series.
This has me at a loss to even begin to predict the events to come in the final act of season 3. If it turns out to be extreamely long, than so be it. Let it be as long as it needs to be if it is indeed the last episode, and don't be a jerk and leave loose ends untied.
dominusofdeath 01-25-2004 03:57 PM
u jave done it agin my friend

wOOt UNKIE TOMATO
IamRogerSmith 01-25-2004 03:59 PM
DAMN THAT MAN! Ooooo can't wait till next weeks... *shrivers*
Crystalline 01-25-2004 04:45 PM
O_O!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, another WEEK?!?! I'm going to be going crazy until then! >_< Well most seasons are 26 episodes long, so I think this one should go on that long. ^_~ Screw tradition!

Another brilliant episode, as always! ^.^ I'm always at the edge of my seat, I swear I'm gonna have a coronary one of these days... O_O

Ooh, I wonder who Seebach's android is gonna be? Omg if I were an android I'd be his any day... <3 Drooling ---er... Um... Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Expo 04 01-26-2004 02:15 AM
Maybe ol' Schwarzy will draw the short straw and be stuck with R. Norman Burg Tongue

Another great episode, ACT! The chase scene was great, even if Tony did seem a little out of character.
Big Ben 01-26-2004 07:12 AM
That was great. Can't wait for the finale.

Oh, and way to go Tony! Getting some Angel-time! He deserved it! Smile