| Death |
09-30-2003 09:45 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by GAT-X105
Made ya look!
Ok seriously though, what if there was a live action Big O movie? Who would you want playing everyone's part?
I've only thought of one so far. John Cleese as Norman. I don't know why, but I think he could pull it off.
[Norman r0x0rs] |
Umm...there was a previous thread like this back around early August...it's on the main page, I revived it for all to see.
Yeah, it was this thread, GATX-105.
This was started on August 4, 2003 at 09:22 PM. Look before you start a new thread, please.
The thing is, this thread is two months old almost, so it was probably a bunch of pages back, so it would take pretty long to just find it...
| GoGoArlo |
09-30-2003 10:05 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Volt
Pfft, why don't we just use Megatron and give him a Halloween costume. Sometimes, I wonder if you people think...
|
...Spray painted Vin was suppose to be a joke. Some poeple just think to much i guess...
Some people don't think enough, I guess, because the Megatron thing was a joke as well.
Ok ok sorry, the thread is older than me I didn't think to search for it, ok?
| The Fallen Phoenix |
09-30-2003 10:13 PM |
Eh, don't worry about it, I'm sure either Shredder or Krang will merge the two threads.
I've already posted my feelings for a Big O live action movie...now, a Big O OVA or Animated Movie...that I wouldn't mind.
| BigO-SHOWTIME |
09-30-2003 10:37 PM |
Val Kilmer as Roger Smith
Christopher Lloyd as schwarzwald (this one is perfect).
| Sixfortyfive |
09-30-2003 10:48 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Megadeus
Alex Rosewater:
 |
I'm at a loss for words...
| GoGoArlo |
09-30-2003 10:54 PM |
How bout instead of paying millions of dollars to hire actors we just use sock puppets! thats the wave of the future not CG or animation. Sock puppets!
| Megadeus |
09-30-2003 10:59 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by GoGoArlo
How bout instead of paying millions of dollars to hire actors we just use sock puppets! thats the wave of the future not CG or animation. Sock puppets! |
How about.............String Puppets like "ThunderBirds Are Go"?
| SharpDressedMan |
10-01-2003 07:24 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by zopwx2
beck played by beck |
....
LOL. I don't know how much acting skills Beck has off the top of my head but I think the Jim Carrey idea would be pretty good for him.
If they were ever to do this though i'm sure there wouldnt be an american actor in vision! Yeah and really even though i said i'd like a movie rather than a 3rd season... THIS ISNT WHAT I MEANT! lol. dude nothing good ever comes from these pieces of crap and if someone prooves me wrong i'll give em a cookie!
| Shady Dark Lady |
10-01-2003 07:53 AM |
NO NO NO!!

, a thousand times NO! They would probally put Arnold Schwartznegger as Roger Smith. Or maybe they would want Brad Pitt (yech!!) to play Roger and they would have him blond or give him an awful wig to wear. Another scary thought is...Freddy Prince Jr. and they would have Michelle Geller play Dorothy!! ARGHH!! I love Buffy, but Scooby-Doo was HORRIBLE!! Most of the characters were out of character!! They would do that with all the characters we know and love! They would probally have some hack ruin Schwarzwald by horrilbly overacting!!! They would ruin Dorothy, probally have her nude and have her be all "I am an android, what do I need clothes fOR?"" They would ruin it !!!
| Surtur |
10-01-2003 01:59 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Shady Dark Lady
NO NO NO!!
, a thousand times NO! They would probally put Arnold Schwartznegger as Roger Smith. Or maybe they would want Brad Pitt (yech!!) to play Roger and they would have him blond or give him an awful wig to wear. Another scary thought is...Freddy Prince Jr. and they would have Michelle Geller play Dorothy!! ARGHH!! I love Buffy, but Scooby-Doo was HORRIBLE!! Most of the characters were out of character!! They would do that with all the characters we know and love! They would probally have some hack ruin Schwarzwald by horrilbly overacting!!! They would ruin Dorothy, probally have her nude and have her be all "I am an android, what do I need clothes fOR?"" They would ruin it !!! |
*sigh*
yea…
hollywood sucks
OT: Death, the Grim Reaper uses a scythe not a sickle.
| R.Dorothy Waynewright |
10-01-2003 02:28 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Volt
The guy who played Alfred in Batman could be Norman... just give him an eyepatch and BAM! |
That's quite possibly the SANEST casting idea I've seen in this ENTIRE thread!
That the person who recommended "Beck for Beck" Yes that I can see as well.
| SharpDressedMan |
10-01-2003 02:32 PM |
Hmmm. Angel could very easily be someone like christina agulaira cause i think that she is about as shrouded in mystery as anyone around these days... maybye not as much as Angel but anyone who would dress up like that has to have some issues i suppose. And I also figured for Beck we might as well use Jason Lee since he seems to be around the funniest guy in the world right now to me! har har.
| R.Dorothy Waynewright |
10-01-2003 03:23 PM |
First of all, Big O live action movie = BAD BAD BAD BAD VERY BAD! NO!
Second of all, let's talk casting. I think I would kill myself (and the casting director) if I EVER saw Keanu Reeves trying to play Roger Smith. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the Matrix, but dear gawd, the boy can't act. And to those of you who say he looks like Roger -
No, he doesn't. Roger is MUCH hotter.
....er....I mean......I'm....uh......well.....I'm not attracted to a cartoon character.....
The problem is, you CAN'T cast a live action movie based on a cartoon with any accuracy to the way the fans percieve the character. There's nobody in Hollywood who could play the characters in Big O. ESPICIALLY not Roger. He'd be the absolute hardest to cast.
I was going to go on a huge long rant about this but I'm not now. It doesn't need to be said again. Bottom line: It's a bad idea and won't ever be done anyway, so there's no use discussing it!
| GoGoArlo |
10-01-2003 05:34 PM |
MAH LIST
Beck: Beck Henson
Swarzwald: Willem Dafoe
Alex Rosewater: ...dont know his name but he was Zed in MIB
Angel: Gwyneth Paltrow (she's a hot blonde who won an oscar for god's sakes)
Dorothy:...no idea, if only Christina Richi was still little, sigh
Norman:...Paul Newman!... you young kids might know him as "that guy on the salad dressing bottle"
Dastun: Forgot his name but he's on one of those NBC CSI/law and order shows. He's in his late fortys, he's bald, has a beard, and he's allways pist
Roger:Johnny Depp (if he bulked up a little bit)
There you have it my casting call for BIG O the movie.
| Negotiator_Roger_Smith |
03-13-2004 04:42 PM |
a live action movie propably would not be as good as a big o anime movie! so i vote for a anime movie would be better