Big O live action movie

Jabberwiccy 09-30-2003 08:06 PM
"This is an ex-roast"
Thumps roast against table...

Sorry, but that would just be so funny...
Mike 09-30-2003 08:08 PM
You made me laugh. Yay!

I'm trying to think of a Schwarzvald. I was thinking Christopher Walken, but he's more weird-insane than intelectual-insane.

[I miss Coney!]
Schwarzwald 09-30-2003 08:09 PM
Gary busey should act as schwarzwald... of course we need to alter his voice a little... BUT GERY BUSEY MOVES PREFECTLY FOR HIM!!!

or i can imagine him doing so....
Mike 09-30-2003 08:12 PM
OH
MY
GOD

Gary Busey! Perfect! And he's probably going to set himself on fire one of these days trying to teach Adam something, so it's all good.

And Dastun could be...oh man, this is harder than I thought it was gonna be.
Surtur 09-30-2003 08:22 PM
well Dorothy would be Winona Ryder…

Busey'd make a great schwartzwald…

Beck… maybe Jim Carey (sp?)

Roger… hmm… kinda looks like kyanu (sp?) reeves,but they act and sound nothing alike, so that's out.

I dunno.
Megadeus 09-30-2003 08:29 PM
Alex Rosewater:

Name Of God 09-30-2003 08:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Surtur
Beck… maybe Jim Carey (sp?)


I could see that, he has enough enthusiasm, if thats the right word, to play the part.
He has enough hair, too. Evil

I am a little worried about the serious parts Beck occationally plays. Beck did, after all, kill Timothy Waynewright (well, his henchmen), torcher Roger, and often furthers the plot in unexpected ways.

I would also like to recomend Robin Williams for the part of Gordon Rosewater, his work in One Hour Photo convinces me he could play that part well.
Mike 09-30-2003 08:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Megadeus
Alex Rosewater:



Whoa. PERFECT!
GoGoArlo 09-30-2003 08:52 PM
nah Gary busey is too...Texan I mean he is from like houston. plus Swartzy is somewhat on the skrawny side i know some one who would be perfect, Willem Dafoe (green goblin from Spiderman in case yah didnt know) He's allways playing a phycopath in all his movies. Now for Angel...hmm thats a toughy, so many hot blonde actresses and so few that can act. How about Gwyneth Paltrow becauce she's ya know..so awsome. Now Roger hmm the obvious choice is George Clooney but maybe if he bulked up a bit Johnny Depp could play him (personally I think Johnny Depp would make a better Spike Spiegel but whatever he's still cool) Beck? Why not Beck (Henson). As for Norman and dorothy im at a loss.
Mr. ? 09-30-2003 08:54 PM
Ummm...Good question....Lets see...

Roger: Peice Brosman (only guy i can think of)

Dorothy: CPU generated. Think Gloum quilty.

Swartz: who cares, just need the voice.

Angel: ?

Alan: CPU

Alex: The big glack guy from Daredevil/armegdion/greenmile.

Daustan: ?
GoGoArlo 09-30-2003 09:00 PM
Dorothy.... Wynona is too old and CPU is too....fake why not that girl from matchstick men who plays Nicholas Cage's daughter she's young thin and has potential! As for Dastun hmmm I dont know the actor's name but i know he's on one of those law and order CSI shows. He plays a detective, he's bald, he hasa beard, and he's allways pist. When I find out his name i'll post it. As for Alex...well if we had a time machine we could go back in time kidnapp a middle aged Marlon Brando and then bring him back and force to him to play the part. But I dont think that would work.
Megadeus 09-30-2003 09:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. ?
Alex: The big glack guy from Daredevil/armegdion/greenmile.


How on Earth can you ever have an African/American play a White persons part in a movie? IMO: That's what ruined Daredevil for me. The Kingpin is a Sumo Wrestler. Not a Big Guy.

If the movie is going to be done in the finest way possible, like the series, then get the correct actors to play the correct parts.

(Sorry, I'm not flaming you Mr. ? I'm just teed off by the movie companies thinking this way: "Oh, the fans, they won't mind")

Hey, Hollywood - Why not just CGI White skin on to MICHAEL CLARKE DUNCAN!
Volt 09-30-2003 09:15 PM
My English teacher from last year looked exactly like Angel! But she was married to the principal, who's 16 years older than her... Sweatdrop *Twitch*
As for Alan Gabriel, how about Leonardo DiCaprio? Paint his face, gouge his eyes out, slap him, whack him over the head so he gets amnesia and stops acting like a pretty boy. Then it'd make millions! Tongue
Vera- How about Cher? Tongue Tongue :
Name Of God 09-30-2003 09:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
As for Alan Gabriel, how about Leonardo DiCaprio? Paint his face, gouge his eyes out, slap him, whack him over the head so he gets amnesia and stops acting like a pretty boy. Then it'd make millions! Tongue


I don't think he should be Alan, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't go through with your plan. Evil

quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Vera- How about Cher?


Dude, Vera is ugly, but she's not that ugly.
Zopwx2 09-30-2003 09:20 PM
beck played by beck
Mike 09-30-2003 09:20 PM
I used to have a math teacher who looked kinda like Angel, I think she was having an affair with one of the gym teachers.

But I really like your idea for Alan. Muahahaha. Evil

Sir Anthony Hopkins might make a good Gordon.

If not Busey, maybe Dennis Hopper could be Schwarzvald? Or is he too much of a violent psycho?
GoGoArlo 09-30-2003 09:23 PM
VIN DIESEL IS...BIG O!
Mike 09-30-2003 09:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GoGoArlo
VIN DIESEL IS...BIG O!


Dude, cool. He was Iron Giant, after all.
Big O would probably be CG, even though a model would rock so much harder.
GoGoArlo 09-30-2003 09:28 PM
nah no CG or models all they need to do is just spray paint Vin diesel's body to look like Big O its perfect plan.
Volt 09-30-2003 09:38 PM
Pfft, why don't we just use Megatron and give him a Halloween costume. Sometimes, I wonder if you people think... Tongue Then for Big Duo, we give him a masquerade party-type mask, and we give him a british guard's hat for Big Fau scenes.
The guy who played Alfred in Batman could be Norman... just give him an eyepatch and BAM!