Evangelion and Big O (EVAs vs. Bigs)

Naraku 01-23-2004 08:52 PM
Which would win in a fight a Big or an Eva!
Zopwx2 01-23-2004 08:59 PM
big o would just cut an eva's power cable.

this is on the second page: http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...readid=536&sid=
Big_Chow 01-23-2004 09:04 PM
The particulars would depend on where the fight took place.

Tokyo 3- The Eva would dance around and do flips while buildings popped up to give it guns and stuff. The scenery would shoot the Big O. Eventually Big O would use his laser beams to cut the umbilical cable and pwn the Eva. Then NERV would drop a dozen N2 bombs on the Big O and turn it into slag.

Paradigm City- Without the backup from NERV or a power cable, the Eva would dick around for five minutes: do some cartwheels, poke the Big O with a progressive blade and then collapse. Big O would then marinade it with it's guns and a chromebuster shot and tenderize it with some piston punches before roasting it with a twin Big Thunder attack.

Without the robots?

Roger Smith vs. Shinji: No contest, Shinji would look at Roger with his slick suit and perfect posture and jump off a bridge in one of his pissy fits of self loathing.

Roger Smith vs. Asuka: Asuka would hit on Roger who would dismiss her for being underage and put her under Angel's tutalage.

Roger Smith vs. Rei: After briefly comparing the deadpan natures of Rei and Dorothy he would remember that clone or no she's fourteen. From that point Allen Gabriel would probably show up and decide that breaking clones is a lot more fun than breaking androids.
Blackcat 01-23-2004 09:11 PM
Dude... too much time on your hands... LOL

-B.c.
BigPrime 01-23-2004 09:11 PM
If the Big Ocould pierce Eva's AT Field, it could probably take it out with all of it's heavy guns (O Thunder, Chromebuster, a nice missile barrage with a piston strike to smash the Eva's skull in). That's IF it could pierce the AT field. If not, Big O gets owned.

Well, there is always the option of pulling the Eva's power cord and hoping that Big O could hold out for 5 minutes. That'd work with Evas 00 and 02, at least. With Eva 01 and it's S2 engine, and the fact that it's been known to go Berserker...I'd say that Big O would lose to that one. As the JSSDF commander said "Eva 01, the Devil himself."
Wingnut 01-23-2004 10:13 PM
All said so far I'm with Big_Chow in the assessment of the situation, cut the cord win the fight. And of course Roger would own any and all of the EVA pilots outside the mechs. But I'd just go with Big Duo. Fly above them and cut the calbe from the air, wwait for them to lose power, then cut, blast, and generally annilate the EVA. Even with its own power generator, it is air vs. ground, and air has the advantage. Just hang high enough and pound them into submission.
evanASF27 01-24-2004 12:15 AM
Meh Big O hands down....and if all else fails there's FINAL STAGE!! @.@

...and then Big Venus shows up and rewinds the world Pleased

Plus those arm pistons and chromebuster would probably kill an Eva...if not there's always that energy sphere generator from Hydra to use Tongue Evil
<\:/> 01-24-2004 01:20 AM
Yea, whatever Big V has that erases everything would pretty much dominate in any fight. If I lived in Big O world I would use my unimaginable sexyness to seduce Angel into letting me take control of Big V, and then... Look out everybody!
Enemy is another Big 01-24-2004 01:00 PM
1. Only an AT field can pierce an AT field and Big O cannot produce one.

2. If Unit one was ever in to much danger it would simply go berserk. No power is required when that little display happens. And after the death of angel fourteen it doesn't need power period because it's become a god. That and as a god it has the power to unmake humanity and turn it's copies into stone.

3. The lance of longinus is at least equel to the final stage.

4. Yes. Units 0 and 2 would be owned without the power cables.
The Fallen Phoenix 01-24-2004 03:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Enemy is another Big
1. Only an AT field can pierce an AT field and Big O cannot produce one.

2. If Unit one was ever in to much danger it would simply go berserk. No power is required when that little display happens. And after the death of angel fourteen it doesn't need power period because it's become a god. That and as a god it has the power to unmake humanity and turn it's copies into stone.

3. The lance of longinus is at least equel to the final stage.

4. Yes. Units 0 and 2 would be owned without the power cables.

I have to agree...Big O (or any of the other Bigs) would not be able to pierce an Evangelion's AT field, so all of its attacks are useless. If it's up against Evangelion 01, power cords are irrelevent since it absorbed an S^2 engine. The Mass-Produced Evas would probably be nigh unstoppable as well, since they have the ability to fly (only Big that does is Duo), an unlimited power source, and weapons that can pierce an AT field...so they would wreck even more havoc on conventional armor.

And as was already mentioned, even if one of the Bigs went up against pre-fourteenth Angel Evangelion unit 01, if it goes Berserker there is no way in Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory any of the Bigs could stop it...at that point it does not require power, so cutting the cable is useless, and all of the Eva's attributes are increased seven-fold...

The Bigs might have a chance against Eva 00 or Eva 02...if they can manage to cut the power cable (which I'd say is much more difficult than most members claim it is) and survive for five minutes. I'd contend that would be extremely difficult...

As for Final Stage...as mentioned before, the Evangelions are quite agile, and Eva 01 and the Massed-Produced Evas would have no trouble evading that attack. Eva 02 and 00 are more restricted in their movement due to the power cable, so they might have a more difficult time...and all of the other attacks you mentioned, evan, cannot pierce an AT field, so they don't matter...it would take scores of N^2 mines to pierce one, and I'd contend no weapon in any of the Bigs' arsenal has that sort of firepower.
Trotsky 01-24-2004 08:18 PM
i think sence a Big is kinda alive but is a robot, and the eva's i'm pretty shure are living things, he could just fall on it and kill it. let alone piston punching it's freken face off.
darkangel 01-24-2004 08:41 PM
I think all bigs are powerful than evas
The Fallen Phoenix 01-24-2004 09:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Trotsky
i think sence a Big is kinda alive but is a robot, and the eva's i'm pretty shure are living things, he could just fall on it and kill it. let alone piston punching it's freken face off.

Impossible...Evangelion units are equipped with AT Fields. The only thing that can neutralize an AT Field is another AT Field (or the Lance of Longinus)...any means of conventional weaponry (including guns, cannons, lasers, just about everything short of dozens upon dozens of N^2 bombs) are useless...

So Big O could use its piston on the Eva's face (if it manages to keep up with it), but it would do nothing but impact the AT Field.
C.R Foxhound 01-24-2004 09:55 PM
Much as i love Big O and all, it would get its robot ass handed too it by an Eva

hell, the damn thing just has to go berserk

Big O is strong but in the hands of a capable pilot, and Eva would run circles around it
Wingnut 01-24-2004 10:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
Much as i love Big O and all, it would get its robot ass handed too it by an Eva

hell, the damn thing just has to go berserk

Big O is strong but in the hands of a capable pilot, and Eva would run circles around it
An EVA would jump circles around it. Big O is only 1/5th the size of an EVA. Now although they still would eventually lose, O, Duo, and Fau vs. 1 EVA would be an interesting display of firepower. This would never work however as their respective Dominii can't stand each other.
It is all about the AT fields. With them the EVAs would destroy the Bigs, with out it, one Big could take out a squad of EVAs.
It is all about the AT field.
C.R Foxhound 01-24-2004 10:16 PM
1/5th the size?

hell naw, this aint a fight

this is robot abuse, sombody call the police, good lord...

the only big i think that has a chance is duo,but those mass-produced Evas...
The Big Mo 01-24-2004 10:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
An EVA would jump circles around it. Big O is only 1/5th the size of an EVA. Now although they still would eventually lose, O, Duo, and Fau vs. 1 EVA would be an interesting display of firepower. This would never work however as their respective Dominii can't stand each other.
It is all about the AT fields. With them the EVAs would destroy the Bigs, with out it, one Big could take out a squad of EVAs.

So where would Big O fit in on this height comparison chart from EvaMonkey? Somewhere around the RX-78-2?
Zopwx2 01-24-2004 10:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Mo
quote:

So where would Big O fit in on this height comparison chart from EvaMonkey? Somewhere around the RX-78-2?

What are you talking about? A big would be taller than the Evangelion.
Much bigger. They dont call him "BIG" O for nothing.

Someone do some research and add big o to that line up!
Wingnut 01-24-2004 10:25 PM
Ooops Red Face Red Face
I have made the goober of the century.
I got my meters and feet mixed up. I was saying that EVA's are ~150m tall, when they are really ~150 feet tall. My uber-bad.
Watch this post for an edit while I get my stats rearranged. Back in 5.

Edit: Ok, I'm back and by my estimates, and assumeing thet Big O is indeed 30 meters tall as the Japanise official site says than Big O would be up to the green V in the center of EVA-01's torso. Or roughly as high as the top of Nu Gundam's highest fin funnel.
The Big Mo 01-24-2004 10:28 PM
quote:
Ooops Red Face Red Face
I have made the goober of the century.
I got my meters and feet mixed up. I was saying that EVA's are ~150m tall, when they are really ~150 feet tall. My uber-bad.
Watch this post for an edit while I get my stats rearranged. Back in 5.

Damn Europeans with their fancy Metric system. Tongue