New Big O Releases!

Shredder 01-23-2004 01:10 AM
If you didn't already know, the first DVD of the second season of Big O, "Paradigm Lost" (containing episodes 14-17), is now available! Check out www.amazon.com, www.animenation.com, and www.righstuf.com, among other online stores, for this DVD!

Also, for us manga fans, vol. 5 of the Big O graphic novel series was also recently released! (And Norman fans, you don't want to miss the first chapter in this volume! Wink ) You can find it at www.viz.com, www.amazon.com, or wherever you buy books.

We also haven't forgotten the contest mentioned in the last update- it's been delayed a little, but look for more details-and a big fanfic update-coming soon!
Bentar 01-23-2004 01:42 AM
Could you at least give us a few hints about The Great Paradigm-City Contest? Or do you feel you are being more merciful to stay mum?? Smile
IamRogerSmith 01-23-2004 01:43 AM
Krang gave me his word in email that it would be up by last weekend. Lies make baby Jesus cry. ;p

Hehe, No worries. Smile
Krang 01-23-2004 02:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bentar
Could you at least give us a few hints about The Great Paradigm-City Contest? Or do you feel you are being more merciful to stay mum?? Smile

Here are a couple of hints:
  1. It will involve humor.
  2. It's not the same kind of contest as either of the ones held at The Technodrome.

quote:
Originally posted by IamRogerSmith
Krang gave me his word in email that it would be up by last weekend. Lies make baby Jesus cry. ;p

Hehe, No worries. Smile

Sorry, I was very busy last week. Besides, that was just an estimate. Tongue
evanASF27 01-23-2004 11:53 AM
Contest? Like who can pull off acting like a Big O character for the longest? (got dibs on Schwarzwald then Tongue Evil )
Or like the forum awards only you have to pass a chalenge to prove yourself to become ...err...scratch that thought Sweatdrop

CRAP! CRAP CRAP!! Damn it all Mad

>_>

<_<

Hey you can tell your fellow law enforcer Big Grin ...heheHEE...So just between us authority type people ... what the contest huh? ^_^ *smiles broadly in an attempt to persuade Krang*
<\:/> 01-23-2004 02:30 PM
Comedy huh? Hmmm... If I don't win at least I'll be entertained. What kind of prizes could we be looking at? A free DVD perhaps? Like the one that just came out? Like the one that I don't have enough money to buy because I'm just a poor college student and all my money is instantly snatched up and swallowed by the university I attend as soon as I get it? That one? I wouldn't mind.
R.Jesse 01-23-2004 02:33 PM
what about robot features?

im shure you two said they would come today?
R and D 01-23-2004 08:48 PM
damn people at that walden books web site. they said the 5th one was suppose to come out in DEC. all weeeeeeellllllllll. Red Face *sighs*
*reads rest of update* Tongue
oooooooooooooo a fanfic? Shocked I CAN HARDLEY WAIT! Anime Smile
hey Shredder can u post who wrote it? Cool
Zopwx2 01-23-2004 09:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Here are a couple of hints:
  1. It will involve humor.

Dam! I've lost already! I'm not funny, only slightly annoying.
Shredder 01-25-2004 02:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R and D
damn people at that walden books web site. they said the 5th one was suppose to come out in DEC. all weeeeeeellllllllll. Red Face *sighs*
*reads rest of update* Tongue
oooooooooooooo a fanfic? Shocked I CAN HARDLEY WAIT! Anime Smile
hey Shredder can u post who wrote it? Cool

There are going to be about 4 or 5, so it will be a variety of authors/fics this time around. Definately some good stuff to check out! Smile )
evanASF27 01-25-2004 12:52 PM
Maybe mine will be finished and handed in by the update after this coming one >.> ... <.< ... v.v ... ^.^ .... >.<;;;

Can't wait to see these upcoming fanfics tho. Smile However I doubt they'll compare to the novel I'm writing!! BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!!!

*gets mauled by writers*

X_x;;;;
The Baker St. Irregular 01-26-2004 06:18 PM
Got my new, spiffing volume of The Big O manga. Now all I have to do is wait for my DVD from amazon.com to ship.

I really don't like this part.