evanASF27 01-18-2004 06:40 PM
this is one I've been fiddling with.........can somebody help me get this down to 100X100 and still look relatively ok?

[Edit: Split from "Rate the Avatar". This thread can be used whenever someone needs help making/resizing an avatar. --Krang]
Manji 01-18-2004 06:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
this is one I've been fiddling with.........can somebody help me get this down to 100X100 and still look relatively ok?

Yeah, I'll give it a shot
evanASF27 01-18-2004 06:45 PM
one of the few times if ever, LupinIII disguises himself like Pops...and I had to blunder up the pic wiht a shoddy Digital Camera.....actually it's the TV's fault.... The camera is fine now that I look at it O_o;;;

DAMN IT ALL!!

...well...anyways...good luck! YOU'LL NEED IT ;_;
Manji 01-18-2004 07:37 PM
I remade the entire picture Big Grin

The colors look different, the face is altered slightly, and for some reason, Lupin doesn't like blue, or any other color for that matter, but besides that... enjoy Big Grin

I don't know what else to do Confused

I have a pops pic that I made into an avatar, maybe you'd like that more?
dominusofdeath 01-18-2004 07:39 PM
SOLID THAT ROCKS
evanASF27 01-18-2004 07:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
I remade the entire picture Big Grin

The colors look different, the face is altered slightly, and for some reason, Lupin doesn't like blue, or any other color for that matter, but besides that... enjoy Big Grin

I don't know what else to do Confused

I have a pops pic that I made into an avatar, maybe you'd like that more?

O_O

DUUUUDE! @____@

THAT'S FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!
...hmm...I remember the last time you had Zenigata as an avatar is was merely his portrate from the opening....GIF that is.
Wonder what else you have oh Formerly Pops Wink (You WERE Pops before I arrived, am I correct?)
Manji 01-18-2004 07:53 PM
quote:
Wonder what else you have oh Formerly Pops Wink (You WERE Pops before I arrived, am I correct?)

Aie, I was pops, I was also the Don Big Grin
evanASF27 01-18-2004 07:58 PM
don't push your luck Sweatdrop

*goes off to find R.Smith to see if the avatar he ordered is completed*

HOLY CRAP!!

If that avatar wasn't so pathetic in quality...I might have stolen it for my own Tongue
Manji 01-18-2004 08:03 PM
quote:

HOLY CRAP!!

If that avatar wasn't so pathetic in quality...I might have stolen it for my own Tongue

Heh, I just noticed that everyones avatar is a Square or Rectangle, I just wanted to be different, a rebel... Big Grin
evanASF27 01-18-2004 08:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:

HOLY CRAP!!

Heh, I just noticed that everyones avatar is a Square or Rectangle, I just wanted to be different, a rebel... Big Grin

hmm...Hey Manji! If you give that circle part around it, I think I could make a zenigata avatar that is worthy of your FormerDon-ness Wink Big Grin

(In other words...a better one than that one Smile I just took some really good pics of Zenigata...even better than my usual kind!!)
Manji 01-18-2004 08:09 PM
Nah, I'm quite fond of my Dog avatar, I'll probobuly keep that one for a good while.
evanASF27 01-18-2004 09:02 PM
meh suit yourself....

I've been working on this...in my opinion...I NEED A TV CARD! ;_;

*edit*
damn this....it doesn't load fast enough...Here's the damn attachment -_-;;;
Manji 01-18-2004 09:05 PM
Thats nice, but its somewhat "Unrefined" Big Grin

I need a Screenshot Program! Big Grin