The Worst movie that you have ever seen

Benjamin 01-15-2004 03:19 PM
What is the worst movie that you have ever seen???

Mine is the Blair witch project, it was the only movie in the whole world that I have ever fallen asleep in...sad...

"Ohh my gosh I am so scared" Confused
StevieV019 01-15-2004 03:22 PM
Blair Witch 2....I fell asleep in the sequel....
The Baker St. Irregular 01-15-2004 03:23 PM
"Thirteen Ghosts" has hi-freaking-larious. While my friends were wigging out, I was laughing my head off. Har-har-har
Wazpy 01-15-2004 03:25 PM
Worst movie in a bad way or a funny way?

If it's funny, go rent some Hercules movies from the 60's. They're so freaking bad!
Benjamin 01-15-2004 03:29 PM
Either one is fine with me...
Almasy 01-15-2004 04:37 PM
"Gods and Generals"...*yawn* Roll Eyes ...That was THE most boring movie I have ever seen in my life. If I hadn't been with the rest of my school (on the mini-outing/field trip for the day) I would have walked out. That was 4 hours of pure hell.
robotnik 01-15-2004 04:42 PM
Worst movie ever: Armageddon

I started rooting for the asteroid. I hear "The Core" is even worse - I don't intend to find out.

"13 Ghosts" was OK, the original falls into the "so bad it's good" category.
Dude Love 01-15-2004 04:43 PM
*coughs* Eh-hem!

Here ye, here ye. I shall proclaim the worst move I have ever seen.

Actually, a tie between two. Message in a bottle and For a Love of the Game. Both really boring.
Mike 01-15-2004 04:46 PM
Titanic. Three hours of stupid, mushy, boring crap. Ugh.

The ship hit an iceberg? Everybody is going to die? What an amazing plot twist!
Lady Tesser 01-15-2004 05:11 PM
Austin Powers.

Speaking of puerile, juvenile, pointless nonsense ...
seraphjei 01-15-2004 05:12 PM
ever seen 28 days later its to complicated and boring half to hell my head still hurts trying to figure out what the movie was about.(*rubs my forehead*)
Lady Tesser 01-15-2004 05:18 PM
I understand 28 Days Later was a ripoff of Charleton Heston's 'Omega Man' was was a ripoff from the novel 'I am Legend'.
Tickle Tickle 01-15-2004 05:24 PM
'Freddy Got Fingered'

A movie SO stupid, it wasn't even funny...
Raven 01-15-2004 05:55 PM
Hmm worst movie eh? Hmmm.... Probably Cutting Edge. Stupid Figure Skating movie.
TemporalRift 01-15-2004 06:38 PM
No, no. There is only one true worst movie ever

Carrie 2: The Revenge

It was so bad, I think my intestines wanted to leap up and throttle my brain
Commander Amarao 01-15-2004 06:59 PM
The worst movie ever, eh? Well I will never forget this piece of crap, Battlefield Earth. Anyone who remembers or saw this movie will never forget it for it's crappiness and probably know the fact that John Travolta (who starred in this "movie") had officially killed his career by doing it.
Mike 01-15-2004 07:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Amarao
The worst movie ever, eh? Well I will never forget this piece of crap, Battlefield Earth. Anyone who remembers or saw this movie will never forget it for it's crappiness and probably know the fact that John Travolta (who starred in this "movie") had officially killed his career by doing it.

You BASTARD! I was able to push this out of my memory until now!

I saw about a half hour of it on HBO...god...so awful...it's like they found a way to make crap into video tape and DVD form.
Big Money 01-15-2004 08:24 PM
MAX KNIGHT: ULTRA SPY

The words God awful and "things this terrible make baby Jesus cry" come to mind. I saw it at three a.m. on the sci-fi channel. PM me for all the gory details.
Crystalline 01-15-2004 08:32 PM
The first movie I ever fell asleep in a theatre to... SWORDFISH. Aside from the first like 5 minutes, the rest was a bore fest! I think I fell asleep not long after Halle Berry's boobie shot, they weren't spectacular and neither was the movie, all that fuss over nothing! Big cool action movie, they say! Bah, John Travolta ought to stick to promoting Grease, because that movie made me ZzZzZzZz... >_< I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it!

Now POOTIE TANG, THAT is a movie!!! ^_^ Wooo, sepatown!
Manji 01-15-2004 11:34 PM
I think the worst movie ever made had to be 2Fast 2Furious. Now mind you that I love cars, japanese cars I love the most, but this movie was so horrible and full of Ricers that it made me sick to my stomach. One of my favorite cars was even tuned down in the movie, I mean what kind of self respecting driver takes the 4WD off thier car!?

Oh well, at least I got to see the car... I guess I should be thankful for that...

At least it was better than Kung Pow...

quote:
The ship hit an iceberg? Everybody is going to die? What an amazing plot twist!

Yeah, I kept getting the urge to yell "The Ship Sinks!" while watching the movie, but I didnt want to ruin the ending Roll Eyes