The Worst movie that you have ever seen

Commander Amarao 01-16-2004 11:15 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this crap, Charlies Angels:Full Throttle. I'm not even going to make fun of this movie since just mentioning it is an insult enough.
Zola 01-17-2004 08:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Ian
MANOS: HANDS OF FATE

At least, that's the worst MST3K'd movie ever.

YES! It was almost unbearable getting the MST3K treatment, how did people sit through the actual release, I wonder....
Prince-Consort Tesser 01-17-2004 02:18 PM
My opinions haven't really changed, so I'll just quote myself from the original Bad Movie thread ...

quote:
Space Mutiny ... what can one say without invoking disgusting biological processes?

The "special" effects were lifted whole from the orginal Battlestar Galactica, but the big spaceship scenes were run backwards to try and make it look like a different ship. All of the scenes were filmed in an out-of-commission factory. The entire cast (except the old guys) was recruited from a bodybuilding cult (the steroid bill must have been half the budget). The non-spaceship vehicles were golf carts and riding lawnmowers with plastic thingies on therm, and the rayguns were made out of pvc pipe (plumbing supplies). The single most monotonous and boring scene was the big lovemaking scene, although the gratuitous dancing girls came a close second.

Only the MST3k version is tolerable, and the robots were more believable and lifelike than the actors in the movie.

But for absolute WORST godawful movie ever made or that could be made, I'll pin the ribbon on Attack of the Killer Shrews. The lack of plot, the lack of actors, the awful sets, the epileptic editing, the preponderance of alcohol (in the writers, the cast, and in damn near every scene), and the monsters themselves (dogs in shaggy fur coats filmed in bad light) ... this movie has not one redeeming feature. Not even as an insomnia cure, since it's appaling awfulness keeps you riveted, wondering what new atrocity will be unveiled.
Expo 04 01-17-2004 04:08 PM
Probably either Manos: Hands of Fate as said above, or Starship Troopers.
Benjamin 01-20-2004 06:27 PM
Thank you all for voting I think that it is so great to tell things about yourself, letting others know how you look at the world is a good thing and I personally think that I know you all better and thanks again...
cqb101 01-20-2004 06:43 PM
Battlefield Earth
Rollerball

Both were horrid!
Benjamin 02-14-2004 09:43 PM
Woah!!!

I never knew all of you would awnser... I mean uhh thanks for awnsering the question...

Woah...
FittyYen 02-14-2004 10:17 PM
I never seen this movie but i heard it was pretty bad. "Glitter" with Mariah Carey. lol SNL made a joke bout it saying "Osama Bin Laden is said to be hiding in dark desolate places. The United States is now searching for any movie showings of Glitter" i thought that was pretty funny
Fujiko 02-14-2004 11:53 PM
DREAMCATCHER!!!

maybe some people will disagree, maybe some won't care, maybe some won't even remember, but that was one of the most horrid movies i have ever seen. i felt so let down since the book was so good... Frown Frown Crying Mad
Patsai 02-15-2004 12:09 AM
Wait, what was that Britney Spears movie that was so horrible, nobody went to see it?
Dude Love 02-15-2004 12:45 AM
Crossroads. *cough*ofstupidityandjustugghhhhh*cough* Sorry, I must have caught something.

I didn't bother to see it myself. Meh, I don't want to think about it. How it got produced makes my brain hurt.

Anyways, another bad movie. I might have eluded to it before, but now I know the titles and actor. Kevin Costner. I don't like his acting, especially in Message in a Bottle and For the Love of the Game. They were SOOO boring and wouldn't end.
Ace of Spades 02-15-2004 09:45 PM
I'd have to say..... I-Spy. Pukearama
Bllue 02-16-2004 12:54 PM
it really depends.
ive seen plenty of crappy movies, but im too nice to insult them in public.
the actors may be good, but the plot bad,or vise versa.
*shrugs*
BigPrime 02-16-2004 02:11 PM
I'll put another vote in for Space Mutiny. I can't recall seeing a worse movie. Ever. Thank god I saw it on MST3K. I don't think I could've handled seeing it without Mike & the bots there to provide comic relief...
<\:/> 02-16-2004 02:18 PM
The worst movie ever? By far: Super Nova. That movie sucked so bad the director put a psuedonym in the credits! Yes, the director didn't want his name on the movie so he put a fake one in the credits, it was that bad! I'm not making this up.
Patsai 02-16-2004 10:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nicodemus
The worst movie ever? By far: Super Nova. That movie sucked so bad the director put a psuedonym in the credits! Yes, the director didn't want his name on the movie so he put a fake one in the credits, it was that bad! I'm not making this up.

What's a psuedonym?
Randolph 02-16-2004 10:53 PM
I haven't really watched that many movies. I'm not into movies, I can't stand sitting in one place for too long doing nothing. Totally different story with the PC.

Worst movie? From what I've seen, most boring movie was Another Day. The only thing that got me to watch like five minutes was the fact that Shannen Doherty and Julian McMahon starred in it (two actors from Charmed, my favorite drama). Other than that? Dull like one of them tossed pebbles.

And a pseudonym is a false name, like a pen name, that people use to represent themselves to keep their real names secret.
Benjamin 02-28-2004 02:16 PM
After I read the movies you listed I went out and rented most of them over christmas break and every one that I watched...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Next movie is poped into the VCR...

5 Minutes Later

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So after the fifth one I just went back and returned them they all were...hmm...(how do I put this in a nice manner)...they were all CRAP!
Lady Tesser 02-28-2004 02:50 PM
Do you have any feeling left, TheBigDuo2, after giving yourself that self-lobotomy? ^_^
Prince-Consort Tesser 02-28-2004 02:55 PM
BigDuo2, you wussy-boy! I watched ALL of Attack of the Killer Shrews - both orginal and MST3k! Guess you aren't man enough to watch really bad movies!

(Although I don't blame you for not watching the second Charlie's Angels movie - I hear it was nominated for two Razzie awards - "Worst Actress" and "Worst Sequel")