The Worst movie that you have ever seen

Zopwx2 01-15-2004 11:46 PM
Patsai 01-15-2004 11:53 PM
Gee, are you really that bored enough to look for an existing thread, and then gain a FREE post to increase your ranking?
Zopwx2 01-15-2004 11:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Il Palazzo
Gee, are you really that bored enough to look for an existing thread, and then gain a FREE post to increase your ranking?

Yes.

Actually I tend to remember these things, It takes approx. ten seconds to type in "worst movie" in the search thingy and find the thread.

I mean, I already answered this question once dammit! Why should I do it again!

P.S.

Post Ranking is an essentially worthless system of measuring a member's status.
Patsai 01-16-2004 12:01 AM
Oh, I'm having those mixed feelings again, like Excel

<-------------------------------------look at my avatar
opsnafu 01-16-2004 12:09 AM
Mr. Nice Guy (Jackie Chan)
Redd 01-16-2004 08:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
Titanic. Three hours of stupid, mushy, boring crap. Ugh.

The ship hit an iceberg? Everybody is going to die? What an amazing plot twist!

Oh yeah... that movie would've been *so* much better if they would've not made it a giant romance movie. The whole real-life Titanic story is awesome, but they killed it with their " 'I'll never let go Jack!' *lets go* Save me from this godfarsaken peice of wood!"

Errr... Maybe I exaggetared a little.

Hmm, I can't think of any right now really.. oh wait..

HARRY POTTER! My sister dragged me away from my beloved X2 to see the second movie. *gets tomatoes throw at by HP loves* Ah, I never liked Harry Potter. It's not even original. I mean, unicorns and dragons and griffons! Sweatdrop And Ron.... "That's bloody wicked!!" He bothered me. *stops ranting*.... *runs from rabid HP fans* Ahhh!
C.R Foxhound 01-16-2004 10:41 AM
it wasnt the worse movie i've seen but it was big giant let down

Matrix:reveloutions

*shakes head*

that was just....

ugh

"what do you want?"

"peace"

blah! screw that! kill all the humans! kill'em all!
Zerokun 01-16-2004 11:14 AM
Return of the King! Boy, was that one ever a steamer! Wink

...OK, all kidding aside, my vote for worst movie ever can be described in only three words...

Batman and Robin.

I had the extreme misfortune of seeing it in the theater, and let me tell you, if you think a movie can't cause you physical pain, then you're wrong. Dead wrong. It's because of this train wreck of a movie that I wish Joel Schumacher to rot in Hell.

And I may be alone in thinking this, but I have a distinct feeling that the upcoming live-action DBZ movie is going to be absolutely horrid.
Crystalline 01-16-2004 01:03 PM
A DBZ LIVE ACTION MOVIE?!?!? What are they thinking? Cripes, that's gonna take some makeup or cgi, and even then it's gonna look stupid. Come on, that series was 50 years long! How can they fit all that in one movie? Answer: They can't! So everything gets all bumped up... It's gonna be baaaaaaaaaaad. Not bad like "Killer Clowns From Outer Space" bad. That's the so crappy its brilliant bad. This is gonna be bad like the dog went in your shoe and you stepped in it, and they were $500 Italian shoes, and you're already running late for work, and those were your only nice shoes, so you have to go into the office smelling like dog poot and wearing sneakers, and the boss, who already had it in for you, decides today is the day, and fires you. ...Or not. O_o 0=P Swordfish is still worse than all these other movies. ^_~
StevieV019 01-16-2004 01:09 PM
quote:
Swordfish is still worse than all these other movies. ^_~

aww, come on now, dont be jealous of Halle...dont be doggin' on Ms. Berry like that.... Tongue Big Grin Smile
Crystalline 01-16-2004 01:20 PM
*lol* I've seen better boobers on a dog! JK! No, I like her ok, and heck I like John Travolta! That thing was a snoozefest tho! I'd wake up when something exploded and go "Ugh... Is it over yet?"

Now Angelina Jolie, THAT's something to be jealous of! ^_^ Anyone see Gia? 0=X
C.R Foxhound 01-16-2004 01:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Crystalline
*lol* I've seen better boobers on a dog! JK! No, I like her ok, and heck I like John Travolta! That thing was a snoozefest tho! I'd wake up when something exploded and go "Ugh... Is it over yet?"

Now Angelina Jolie, THAT's something to be jealous of! ^_^ Anyone see Gia? 0=X

Hey Halle WAS the movie

hell,shes the reason they have the zoom function on DVDs Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Zola 01-16-2004 03:54 PM
Tekken. It was putrid.
Darkside 01-16-2004 04:43 PM
Titanic and the second mortal kombat movie.
Why doesn't somebody take 'em out back and shoot them.
Patsai 01-16-2004 09:15 PM
Pearl Harbor and Titanic. What is up with fictional love movies in a historic movie?! It's just @$%#ing insane! Oh, and Gigli.
Mike 01-16-2004 09:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Il Palazzo
Pearl Harbor and Titanic. What is up with fictional love movies in a historic movie?! It's just @$%#ing insane!

Yeah, Pearl Harbor was ruined, too. The half-hour in the middle that was nonstop stuff exploding was the best part. The only character that really mattered to me was Cuba Googing, Jr.

quote:
Oh, and Gigli.

You...SAW...Gigli?
Patsai 01-16-2004 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
quote:
Oh, and Gigli.

You...SAW...Gigli?

Yes...and that was the worst part of my life!
R and D 01-16-2004 09:41 PM
IT!
it's just plain stupid. Roll Eyes
Mugiwara Luffy 01-16-2004 10:45 PM
I usually know what movies I won't like, so I hardly ever see a movie that I don't like. Except recently, my sister forced me to watch....

Signs.

This movie was very stupid. For more explanation see this. This movie was a better comedy than a horror/mystery/whateverthehellitwas.
The Big Ian 01-16-2004 10:51 PM
MANOS: HANDS OF FATE

At least, that's the worst MST3K'd movie ever.