Thank You Krang & Shredder

C.R Foxhound 01-15-2004 11:45 AM
maybe they're the Knights from Lain?

Nerv maybe?
evanASF27 01-15-2004 12:12 PM
...hmmm....they've got to be Lupin and Jigens...

No one but Lupin could keep a cool head in this situation...Jigens is probably Shredder with out a doubt...

Now just to find out where they are now..... >_> ..... <_< .....
*runs off into a small room*
Quint 01-15-2004 01:59 PM
scense there kinda answeing our questions, well i have one thats been bothering me for a while.......

How do i yurn my computer off.....my electic bill is way to high?

in all seriousness, i say thank you, youve done something that only few people and maybe jesus can do........ you broght in miss fits, strangers, people from every walk and life under one perpose.........to be you illigal army and slaves, what i ment by that is, that show we all watch, umm watcha ma call it?......BigP ummm Big M Big N..............O Big

BigO thats it.....

thank you,and may you always keep the doors of this website open.
Pygmalion 01-15-2004 02:08 PM
Actually, they are Lamont Cranston and The Shadow. Which explains why they have the power to cloud men's minds ...

*blinks*

What was I talking about?

Pygmalion
evanASF27 01-15-2004 03:12 PM
so which one of them is Alec?

....Alec Baldwin played the shadow in a movie I saw once on Sci Fi. Big Grin
Lady Tesser 01-15-2004 04:58 PM
If one's Alec Badwin, then the other is Orson Wells (the voice of The Shadow on the original radio program).

Still, one should be a manic-depressive brain and the other an armor-clad psychopath.

I meant that in a good way. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Zopwx2 07-19-2004 11:44 PM
I really don't know what the later posts in this thread are talking about, but I think since its been over a year since I've joined this site, and its helped fuel by big o obsession for so long, this thread deserves a bump.
Shredder 07-20-2004 12:07 AM
Well, if you read through the entire thread, you'd see that what needed to be covered already was. What I've said before still stands: I'll reveal what I want to reveal and I'd rather not have personal information used against me. Some people feel comfortable being a public figure and that's great if they do, it works for them. I'm just not like that myself. If Krang has anything to add, go for it...
Hienrich Ele 07-20-2004 12:11 AM
Sweet fluffy bunnies this is both a very old and very interesting thread.

And I agree with what Shredder said. You never, know matter how well you know them, should post personal information. Minor things, like age, are standard. But some other questions are considered private.

Remember what your mothers and fathers told you! And AOL instalation and any other web browsing device"Never give out personal information on the internet"
Patsai 07-20-2004 12:44 AM
This makes me feel pretty happy to know I have never given out information about myself to anyone other than that I'm asian and I live in Wisconsin. There's only one person on the internet that knows more about me than anyone else, yet I have never seen him face to face. That person would happen to be on the forums (or at least he used to), but since this is a public forum, I'm not going into any more detail. But if you have a guess, feel free to PM me.

All you need to know about Krang and Shredder is how much time and effort they have put into our community in order to keep it alive, a concept that slipped my mind when I posted that nasty post in a thread.
Krang 07-20-2004 12:47 AM
I agree with Shredder, I'd rather not post anything here (or anywhere else for that matter) that I feel is unnecessary for the general public to know about me. Besides, I'd rather talk to others here about my interests than about myself. I like being mysterious. Big Grin
-Wanderer- 07-20-2004 02:07 AM
Exactly as Krang said

quote:
I'd rather talk to others here about my interests than about myself. I like being mysterious.

Not knowing who other people are in these forums lets us interact on a level of commradery but we can also hide our true selves from the rest of the community. That is what makes us individuals in this place we are not a batch of tomatoes, we are all different.
Sharpshooter005 07-20-2004 02:16 AM
They're mooninites from the inner core of the moon.

Or...webmasters who do quality stuff. One dosen't negate the other you know.
dominusofdeath 07-20-2004 10:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
I agree with Shredder, I'd rather not post anything here (or anywhere else for that matter) that I feel is unnecessary for the general public to know about me. Besides, I'd rather talk to others here about my interests than about myself. I like being mysterious. Big Grin

I already asked you guys how your Christmas was so...
How has your SUmmer been so far? I hope it's been funtastic!
LMAO!
Zopwx2 07-20-2004 01:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Well, if you read through the entire thread, you'd see that what needed to be covered already was. What I've said before still stands: I'll reveal what I want to reveal and I'd rather not have personal information used against me. Some people feel comfortable being a public figure and that's great if they do, it works for them. I'm just not like that myself. If Krang has anything to add, go for it...

Oh! that wasn't my intention when I bumped the thread, it was mostly for people who haven't read this thread yet.

Remind people who you are and that you work hard for this site.
Silv3rKnigh1 07-20-2004 02:13 PM
the real krang and shredder

(hehe jk all)
-Wanderer- 07-20-2004 08:34 PM
You better watch out, Krang and Shredder are going to bring out the Ninja Turtles to bounce on you for that joke on them..........Hahahaha(Great Joke Nonetheless)
re-animate 07-20-2004 08:45 PM
or they will use little canadians to ban you
R and D 07-20-2004 09:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
I like being mysterious. Big Grin

*sees guy in suit with black cape using a grappling hook*
OMG IT'S BATMAN! Shocked
(j/k Big Grin )

he he he he, that pic's great Silv3rKnigh1. be careful if i were u though. krang and shredder might send there elite team of Foot Ninjas after u. (great joke though Anime Smile )
Travis Bickle 07-21-2004 04:33 PM
It goes a little like this:

Krang and Shredder came down from the Heavens right after the Earth was created....

I forgot what I was going to say.