Thank You Krang & Shredder

Kittie heavenly6 01-14-2004 12:35 AM
Capcom Vs SNK eh? A friend just gave me a japanese copy of it, and I've been playing the hell out of it. It's got most of my favorite characters in it, if it had Ukyo from Samurai Showdown, I could have died a happy man.

Edit: Ya know it would be cool to run in to you cats at a con.. I"d buy you guys a beer, or a big glass of mutagen, or whatever it is you guys drink in Dimension X Tongue
Jonny Axehandle 01-14-2004 06:11 AM
quote:
Who are Krang and Shredder?


Krang and Shredder? I think they are the admins.
C.R Foxhound 01-14-2004 10:46 AM
so uh Krang and Shredder...

any special ladies in your lives? Big Grin
Wingnut 01-14-2004 10:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
so uh Krang and Shredder...

any special ladies in your lives? Big Grin
That's for them to know (and love if there are laides in their lives) and you hopefully not to find out.
Trotsky 01-14-2004 10:56 AM
Who put the raz in the razamataz?

pepsy or coke?

and why dident you guys give your theories for what happned... if you guys have posted a theory i havent seen it.

Boooonnnngggg
C.R Foxhound 01-14-2004 11:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
so uh Krang and Shredder...

any special ladies in your lives? Big Grin
That's for them to know (and love if there are laides in their lives) and you hopefully not to find out.



you know what your right...

ill shut up next time
Shredder 01-14-2004 12:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
so uh Krang and Shredder...

any special ladies in your lives? Big Grin
That's for them to know (and love if there are laides in their lives) and you hopefully not to find out.


Thank you, Wingnut. Smile ) Just because we are admins doesn't mean our personal lives should be on display or something. I think we all know that there are plenty of sites out there already where people are more than willing to give you details about various aspects of their personal lives. This isn't the place. It's supposed to be a forum where people can discuss and enjoy Big O, anime, fanworks, and general discussion (and this forum, like the others, is voluntary, people can participate in discussing as many or as few topics as they're comfortable with.)

And Trotsky, I've made a few posts in threads about theories on the last ep, but to be honest, I don't really have an original one of my own right now. I personally didn't care for the ending because it sort of cheapens the rest of the series by making everything "not real," which isn't much better than an it was all just a dream ending, in my opinion. Either way, I'll probably be posting my thoughts on the ending in more depth later in the Big O forum.
dominusofdeath 01-14-2004 12:37 PM
well i was just asking i mean like we are all people and like people we r curious
u r like gods to us
of course we r gonna give u the 3rd degree

yeah and my spamming a few times
Lady Tesser 01-14-2004 01:07 PM
I love these guys - they put up with my never-ending fluffly-romance fics. Big Grin

Krang, Shredder - you guys rule.
Shredder 01-14-2004 01:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
well i was just asking i mean like we are all people and like people we r curious
u r like gods to us
of course we r gonna give u the 3rd degree


I understand that people might be curious, but really, there's not much to say. We're just people, too, and are really pretty much like the majority of people here. Just like anyone else on this or any or message board, you'll find more about someone by reading what they post and how they say it. If there's something I feel comfortable revealing to as many people as post here, I'll post it in a thread somewhere.

Thanks, Lady Tesser. Big Grin I've enjoyed reading all of your fanfics- they're definately some of the best we have!
dominusofdeath 01-14-2004 01:28 PM
hmmmmmmmm
ok good answer
u won

damn
Zopwx2 01-14-2004 05:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
I personally didn't care for the ending because it sort of cheapens the rest of the series by making everything "not real," which isn't much better than an it was all just a dream ending, in my opinion.


See, at least Shredder understands why some people don't totally accept the ending and want a season 3!
evanASF27 01-14-2004 05:54 PM
mhmm *nods*
You never know...that information might be important, or something. Smile



*gets a radio call from ICPO headquarters*
uh huh....yah.....uhh......sure...WHAT!? ...NO WAY! Shocked ...I'M ON IT! Big Grin
*throws radio receiver into the next seat*
*gets out of his car*

SHREDDER!
YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!! Evil

Shredder- What?! O_o You're REALLY Zenigata...I thought you were just a kid...
*evan walks bye*
Me- WOW O_O IT'S ACTUALLY YOU!! Can I have your autograph??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
*Shredder smiles.....then Zenigata signs Evan's notepad*
Shredder- Sweatdrop
Zenigata- Pleased Now then...where were wee....OH YAH! HA! You're coming with my to ASBOA!!
Shredder- ASB..what!?
Zenigata- Adult Swim Big O Administration..........you have information that in classified...you have to go there for some, *HEHEHE* interogation Evil
Shredder- O_O

*pulls shredder on a rope into the back of the patrol car and ties him into the seat*
Zenigata- I'm gonan get a promotion for this... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
*drives off with Shredder trying to speak through the gag*






Tongue told you...
dominusofdeath 01-14-2004 06:28 PM
they might know sumtin we dont thats y the keep a low profile


spoiler (highlight to read):
i smell a Big-O/TMNT crossover conspiracy



that would rock
spoiler (highlight to read):
not the new TMNT the old better original 1



*sings*
heros in a half shell,
spoiler (highlight to read):
krang and shredder

lmao


Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Heros in a half shell
Krang and Shredder

There the world's most fearsome fighting team,
(we're really hip)
they're heroes in a half shell and they're (insert color here).
(hey get a grip)
When the evil Spammer attacks,
Those Admin boys don't cut 'em no slack.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Splinter taught them to be ninja team,
(he's a radical rat)
Krang lead's, Shredder does machines.
(that's a fact jack)
dominusofdeath is cool but crude,
dominusofdeath: (give me a break)
R.Smith is a party dude.
R.Smith: (party)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Admins,
Heroes in a half shell
Krang and Shredder

i copy and pasted the lyrics and switched some things

(i added myself because i re-wrote)
hey im selfish
kinda

i am fully aware that i have just spammed but i didnt want my last post n e longer than it was
i accept whatever the consequences are
if its a warning(i hope not)
or ban(i REALLY HOPE NOT) it was worth it

i didnt know wat color to put

'if u need more songs that r weird like this"
"who you gonna call"
DOMINUSOFDEATH


new part idea helped from GK

Always drinkin Mutagen
((coolaid man) Oh yeah)
If you piss them off they'll kick you in the shin
Lady Tesser 01-14-2004 07:05 PM
Actually, that was pretty cool. Gold star for dominusofdeath.
dominusofdeath 01-14-2004 09:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Actually, that was pretty cool. Gold star for dominusofdeath.


thanks lady tesser

its suppose to FUNNY and cool but *mumbles*
Megadeus 01-14-2004 09:16 PM
I just have one question for Krang and Shredder:

Are you located in the US or over seas?

Other than that - Keep up the GREAT work!!
Kittie heavenly6 01-14-2004 10:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
I personally didn't care for the ending because it sort of cheapens the rest of the series by making everything "not real," which isn't much better than an it was all just a dream ending, in my opinion.


See, at least Shredder understands why some people don't totally accept the ending and want a season 3!


Hey, I want a season 3 too actually. At first I didn't but after the Second time I saw the Finale, I Definetley want more now. But I won't turn this in to a Big-O season 3 debate.

Ouch, my "Mutagen" Joke was so bad it just got ignored Laughing
dominusofdeath 01-14-2004 10:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GK Version 1
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
I personally didn't care for the ending because it sort of cheapens the rest of the series by making everything "not real," which isn't much better than an it was all just a dream ending, in my opinion.


See, at least Shredder understands why some people don't totally accept the ending and want a season 3!


Hey, I want a season 3 too actually. At first I didn't but after the Second time I saw the Finale, I Definetley want more now. But I won't turn this in to a Big-O season 3 debate.

Ouch, my "Mutagen" Joke was so bad it just got ignored Laughing


i saw it gk no 1 noticed my song in fact ill combine em
Shady Dark Lady 01-15-2004 11:07 AM
Krang & Shredder are the proverbial Men in black...They are the International men of mystery, we are NOT meant to know who they are...Laughing Wink