Last Exile

Schwarzwald 02-26-2004 07:59 PM
Gah. I don't have TechTV where I am now... but haha... I do have the dvds and well... Dio's Bang expression is just halarious...

its cool and humorous at the same time...

...yeah I haven't actually watched the dvd yet(just got it today)... but I did see that preview....
IamRogerSmith 02-29-2004 01:40 AM
OMG the picture of Tatianna (sp?) inside the cover of the second Last Exile DVD is ASLKDLKADSL HOT!!!!
Bismarck 02-29-2004 05:22 PM
Your right about that RodgerSmith that sketch of Tatiana in Positional Play's cover sure is hot. Just from watching the series you can tell that she is pretty strong. I think that she had two 35's on the bar when she was doing her benchpress. Not a lot for me but pretty high for the average guy and almost impossible for the average girl...
IamRogerSmith 02-29-2004 05:25 PM
Most of the stuff in last exile was kilo measured ;p lol
I'll check my episodes later to see if there was a number marking. Tatianna was hands down the sexiest character in the serries (Sophia was just too much of a softie).

Also, the average guy is out of shape if he has trouble benching 115 (2 35s with a standard 45 olympic bar)... thats not even my warmup weight!
Bismarck 02-29-2004 06:28 PM
Yeah it's hilarious when your watching a guy trying to impress his girl when he has trouble even getting two 35s off the bench. Don't you hate hotdogs who take up needed bench space?

I don't like weighing things by kilograms because the inclusion of decimals makes things a little bit more messy. Or perhaps I'm wrong but lbs seem easier to work with if not a little less accurate.
Schwarzwald 02-29-2004 06:36 PM
Haha. I like Alistia Agrew better.

I don't know... I guess she isn't as tough hearted or disturbingly wild as Lavie. Plus she is alot like Laura from Big O. Pleased

Either way...

Haha one of my friends although never seen the series has a crush on Dio... haha SHE could tell at first sight he was a guy... although I question him begining straight or not.... *nods head*

WIth his actions(Who i thought was a girl until episode 9 fansub which i watched today) Luciola.

Haha very strange actions. Could just be the way of the guild really. Roll Eyes

Haha the fight scene in "take back" was great though...bloody...after seeing the first moments of episode 9 i am surprised how wacky its gotten.... funky...
at first I thought it was going to be more seriious... with a few side jokes...
not that that bothers me at all.... atually I prefer it...

DOWNLOAD FASTRE EPISODE 10!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR DVD 3!!!!

*whips*
IamRogerSmith 03-01-2004 01:21 AM
HAHA - you havent' seen all of it yet Schwarzwald??? Oh man, it gets SOOO much better!!!!!

;-D
Schwarzwald 03-02-2004 06:41 PM
Haha I can't wait!

Well actually I can... on account I am forced to... *stares at bit torrent*...well atleast it isn't downloading under 1kb a second anymore...

Apperently one of my friends who is into it has helped contimplate the theory of Dio being gay.... accounting for many of his actions... and his japanese voice actor sounding more feminine if not one...((Haven't looked them upSweatdrop ))
Jeff 03-02-2004 06:44 PM
I'm very interested in this! The fact that it takes place in a Skies of Arcadia-like environment was the thing that got me! Smile

How many volumes are there? Theres so many animes I have to buy....Excel Saga, Big O, Last Exile....and no source of income! X_x
Schwarzwald 03-02-2004 06:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jeff 25
I'm very interested in this! The fact that it takes place in a Skies of Arcadia-like environment was the thing that got me! Smile

How many volumes are there? Theres so many animes I have to buy....Excel Saga, Big O, Last Exile....and no source of income! X_x

There are 7 volumes... BUT there are a full collections of dvd quality(or close to) fansubs here...

http://animeforever.ddrmaniax.net/index.php?goto=downloads

But its very much worth buying the dvds.... I bought the collectors set of dvd 1 and dvd 2 a well... I have downloaded the fansub of 9 and am waiting for 10 to finish!!!

GAH!

Well check out the fansubs if you want... but I strongly urge you to get the dvd if you like it thereafter... I bought he dvd actually without seeing the fansubs
Jeff 03-02-2004 06:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
quote:
Originally posted by jeff 25

There are 7 volumes... BUT there are a full collections of dvd quality(or close to) fansubs here...

http://animeforever.ddrmaniax.net/index.php?goto=downloads

But its very much worth buying the dvds.... I bought the collectors set of dvd 1 and dvd 2 a well... I have downloaded the fansub of 9 and am waiting for 10 to finish!!!

GAH!

Well check out the fansubs if you want... but I strongly urge you to get the dvd if you like it thereafter... I bought he dvd actually without seeing the fansubs

Heh, as you know, my computer isn't capable of downloading any of the flash movies you gave me, so fansubs are completely out of the question...I shudder to think of what my computer would do. Frown I think we're getting it repaired in a few weeks, though.

Big Grin I completely forgot that I still do not own a DVD player! I've been forced to watch my two Excel Saga DVD's at my friends place. Thats my intelligence for ya, buying DVDs without a DVD player. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Schwarzwald 03-04-2004 09:48 PM
*sees ending to episode 11*
*stares*

Why must you taunt me god of bandwidth.... DOWNLOAD FASTER! 60%....

spoiler (highlight to read):
And the 4 phrases of exile...
3 questions with 4 corresponding answers...

Heh... at the begining I was clueless to what the Guild did... this is one anime (unlike big o) I wouldn't want spoiled...

wow...*manical laughter* Gah and I have to wait for the blasted dvds and bittorrents
Bismarck 03-05-2004 06:13 PM
Gah, I should of kept Kazaa then all of the episodes would be mine!
Schwarzwald 03-06-2004 07:25 PM
What? haha I don't use kazaa... (plus no one shares anymore.... guess its only a temporary loophole)

Ehhh There was a link given to the bit torrents of the anime earier in the thread.... do,.... you know how bittorrent works?

It does take a long time... actually it works just like kazaa....except well... people have to keep thier download box up to share...ehhh...

*nods head*

You also need DivX to play it... ehh... have any of that?
C.R Foxhound 03-15-2004 10:40 AM
oh goodness

i watched the marathon yesterday on Tech Tv(All 6 hours or so) im tired but...

i really like it, the art is just beautiful and i just downloaded the opening song

*leaves to go look for Last Exile pics*
IamRogerSmith 03-15-2004 11:32 AM
We already have a last exile thread going:

http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...eadid=3942&sid=

And yes. It most certainly owns.

[Edit: Threads merged. --Krang]
C.R Foxhound 03-15-2004 01:07 PM
ooops, i was too lazy too look anyway...

but i guess the series aint finished
Schwarzwald 03-16-2004 04:24 PM
NOOOOO! The last Exile Bit torrnets were taken down!!!!

*nods head*
Only got to episode 13.... well guess I'll have to rely on the dvds and/or techtv when i go over vacations.

They only have the first 13 episodes right?

Bloody... the ending of 13...wow... thats...*shivers from emotional exitment*

*nods head*
IamRogerSmith 03-17-2004 01:33 AM
Huh? No they have the entire serries Schwarzwald. Just not yet on DVD, April 6th the third dvd with the next 4 episodes comes out (so that will be up to 12, if you're counting).

P.S. Check your PM box.
Travis Bickle 03-17-2004 06:46 AM
I saw it last weekend, and it was great! On tech TV, there was a Last Exile marathon. It was a great show, and some of my favorite voice actors (Johnny Yong Bosch and Crispin Freeman) are in it!