A new Order

Smoke 01-10-2004 02:49 PM
Hey everyone Rexx here and I was just wondering what would happen if a new little order came up. Cause I know that there is the order and something else but what would happen if another one came to be, what then.
Zopwx2 01-10-2004 02:51 PM
what are you talking about, an order?

on order of what.

Like "in which order do these forks go"

or "we will topple the evil order"
Smoke 01-10-2004 02:53 PM
Oh, sorry. I mean like a clan of some sort. and they made a war to destroy say the, Color Clan or the order.
Zopwx2 01-10-2004 03:05 PM
I don't think we really have clans here.

There was a war of the speakeasy or somthing, that just kind of went away. and anything that happend in there stayed in that thread.
Smoke 01-10-2004 03:51 PM
I think there is, like when the colors came the had a clan and then the order was made up, but what I meant was what would happen if a group came to be like a thrid outside of Soa and FF, I mean what if another one was made up.
Almasy 01-10-2004 04:30 PM
Rexx is correct; a new order has been formed, simply known, for the time being, as "The Order". It was started by The Fallen Phoenix, and currently has six members. The hierarchy of "The Order" is as follows:
--------------------------------------------------------------
THE ORDER

1. The White Wizard (The Fallen Phoenix)
2. The Grey Pilgrim (Wienberg)
3. The Green Mage (Mage)
4. The Blue Noble (Almasy)
5. The Purple Seductress (Shaoblane)
6. The Red Martyr (R.Smith)
7. The Orange Templar (N/A)
8. The Yellow Wanderer (N/A)
9. The Brown Fool (N/A)
10. The Ones Without Color (Those expelled from "The Order")

Here is a more detailed description of each rank:

The White Wizard (The Fallen Phoenix)
First of the Order. Has power over every color, and can banish anyone from both the Council and the Order. Also possesses the right to organize the Council as he sees fit, including expelling those deemed unworthy.

The Grey Pilgrim (Wienberg)
Second in the Order and the Chief of the Council. He has power over the Council, as the White Wizard defers those duties upon him. Knowledge surpasses all others in the entire Order, including the White Wizard.

The Green Mage (Mage)
Third in the Order only to the White Wizard and the Grey Pilgrim. Magic abilities surpass all others in the entire Order, including the White Wizard.

The Blue Noble (Almasy)
Fourth in the Order. Possesses the innate ability to tame any being, be it man or monster. Noble, honorable, and possesses few negative qualities to speak of.

The Purple Seductress (Shaoblane)
Fifth in the Order. Possesses the innate ability to bewitch the hearts of men if she so chooses.

The Red Martyr (R.Smith)
Sixth in the Order. Ultimately, he will spill his own blood in order to right the wrongs of the world (at least, as he sees them). However, up to that point, he will remain loyal and true to the Order.

The Orange Templar (N/A)
Seventh in the Order. Like the Yellow Wanderer, he possesses no innate abilities, though his faith has lead him through many an ordeal. His loyalty shall never waver, and ultimately his faith shall be a beacon for the others when all other light is absent.

The Yellow Wanderer (N/A)
Eighth in the Order. Possesses no innate powers to speak of, though it is whispered that he may have the greatest endurance of any other in the Order, with the ability to take blow after blow without faltering.

The Brown Fool (N/A)
Ninth (and last) in the Order. Has some power over nature, though it is nowhere near as profound as the innate abilities of the others in the Order. Though he may be respected, he simply has nothing to make his legacy as grand as the others in the Order.

The Ones Without a Color
Expelled from both the Order and the Council. All abilities stripped away

If you look around the forum, you'll notice that some people have their rank in The Order listed in their signature; like mine, for example.
Wingnut 01-10-2004 04:39 PM
Sounds interesting. What is the puropse of this order?
Almasy 01-10-2004 05:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Is this some sort of game or rpg or somthing?

No. It's not a game/rpg.
Lady Tesser 01-10-2004 06:24 PM
Now I'm VERY curious. I've been wondering about these titles in your sigs for several days. The set-up descriptions have piqued my curiosity!
Mage 01-10-2004 06:47 PM
Gandof... White Wizard... Need it explained more? It's FP come on he rules over us all in a way.
Kittie heavenly6 01-10-2004 10:58 PM
Okay, I think I cleaned the tread up
Zopwx2 01-10-2004 10:59 PM
So, now that everything is "cleaned" does anyone want to tell me what this whole thing is all aobut.

*A whole bunch of post about me being against the order and other people babbling about colors were erased*
Manji 01-10-2004 11:01 PM
I'm not sure myself, but I knew someday this would happen, in fact I'll look for the origional post that states that both the MFL and the Clans would exist on here eventually Big Grin

Ahhh, here it is-

quote:
Yeah, I'll take on any alliance..... you know I fear there will be clans on this board someday.... two have already appeared, but they are slightly less noticeable... clans.......*Cringe*

http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/thre...readid=630&sid=
Almasy 01-10-2004 11:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GK Version 1
Okay, I think I cleaned the tread up

Originally GK was just going to lock this thread and that would be the end of it, but I was able to persuade him to clean out all the off-topic posts. Thanks, GK! Hopefully this thread won't get off-topic again.

To those who were curious about The Order: As soon as everything has been set up and finalized, I'm sure The Fallen Phoenix will be more than happe to explain exactly what The Order is, but at the moment, everything is still being organized! Smile
dominusofdeath 01-10-2004 11:06 PM
my reply was on topic and its gone o well

i think that clans r good and bad
good= friends
bad= clan wars
Dude Love 01-10-2004 11:07 PM
The Order was invented in an MSN chat with Mage, R.Smith, Almasy, Shaoblane, The Fallen Phoenix, and Myself in it. The Fallen Phoenix all of the sudden started talking about this "Order" and how we were all going to be members, and how he was the leader. None of us disagreed. Now, with most things The Fallen Phoenix talks about, it would have died there. But, a few factors kept it alive. Everyone felt it was a good idea, and started adding it to signatures. Then, and I may regret this in the end, I added a board for the "Order" members on my Hyperboard (Please don't join to flame the members of it.) Now, so far, nothing has happened. Mage has even asked the question "What is our purpose?"

So, in summary, go with what Alex said and ask The Fallen Phoenix about it once everything is set up.
Almasy 01-10-2004 11:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
i think that clans r good and bad
good= friends
bad= clan wars

Yes. I agree. It's nice when a "group" or "clan" are just a bunch of friends in a little group, but, as you said, it's not very good when it comes to "clan wars" (unless, of course, the "clan wars" are just for fun and between friends, etc.) Smile
dominusofdeath 01-10-2004 11:09 PM
evil clans scare me
*shivers*
Kittie heavenly6 01-10-2004 11:29 PM
Clans can be fun! Me and a couple of Others started a clan over at Krang's other site early last year called the new World order. we were joking around about how we are going to take over Laughing

Unfortunetley, some people thought we were serious about it Laughing
Dude Love 01-10-2004 11:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GK Version 1
Clans can be fun! Me and a couple of Others started a clan over at Krang's other site early last year called the new World order. we were joking around about how we are going to take over Laughing

Unfortunetley, some people thought we were serious about it Laughing

Bear any resemblance to the nWo of WCW (and, for a little while, the WWF/WWE)?

Anyway...I guess it's because us people of the Paradigm MSN chat that I know of, decided to do something signifying unity?