A new Order

Kittie heavenly6 01-10-2004 11:46 PM
Yeah our Logo is an edited nWo logo.
Manji 01-10-2004 11:47 PM
LOL, what we need is an underground group of users who almost only speak through PM's... unless they already exist, and the general public knows nothing of it... Big Grin

We could call them the Illuminati
X Prime 01-10-2004 11:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
LOL, what we need is an underground group of users who almost only speak through PM's... unless they already exist, and the general public knows nothing of it... Big Grin

That would only work if Krang and Shredder were in on it... Because the Illuminati are supposed to run the world.
Nyarlathotep 01-10-2004 11:52 PM
Oh... can I be the exiled Black Necromancer? I won't ask for powers or recognition or anything, I'll just creep around in the shadows and mutter vague things about how "the Order will pay for their transgressions against me!"
Manji 01-10-2004 11:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
quote:

That would only work if Krang and Shredder were in on it... Because the Illuminati are supposed to run the world.

How do we know that they aren't?

Scary isn't it? Big Grin
Mega Dominus 01-11-2004 12:45 AM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
quote:

How do we know that they aren't?

Scary isn't it? Big Grin

That scary truth is out there, of course.

Problem is, one is too lazy to find it. Tongue
C.R Foxhound 01-11-2004 03:03 AM
maybe we could start a halo clan....

WORT!WORT!WORT!
The Fallen Phoenix 01-11-2004 12:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Bonaparte
Oh... can I be the exiled Black Necromancer? I won't ask for powers or recognition or anything, I'll just creep around in the shadows and mutter vague things about how "the Order will pay for their transgressions against me!"

Well, Big Fau was already expelled from the Order (actually, before it was even in existance Tongue )

As others have said (specifically Almasy and Wienberg), until I get everything completely organized (I still need to create a whole new set of ranknigs for the Council, which will be a sub-group off the Order)...and Ito finalize our single, unifying purpose, I won't be able to really define what this Order is or is meant to do.

No, it is not to dominate Paradigm... Roll Eyes

Originally, I didn't intend for the Order to stretch into Paradigm, but I can't really control what people put in their sigs...well, what is done is done. I might post in this thread when I make updates to the Order, and I might even allow other Paradigmers to join the Order once everything is finalized. I'm having some reservations about it though, since some people seem to be viewing this as some elitist group and made attacks on it before I even had a chance to explain what all of this was about...which I found extremely offensive to myself and unjustified, especially since (to my knowledge) I had not done anything to offend other members...

However, since those feelings seemed to have dissipated, I think I will eventually keep Paradigmers "in the loop", or so to speak, about the Order.

If anyone does have questions about the Order that I have not addressed, feel free to PM me.

---
Concerning those Illuminati...that would be a very interesting thought...it would explain a great deal about all of those members who have not made a single post...

For a group like that to be really effective though, I think all of them ought be Ghosts so that no one would even know when they were last on...if they ever were... Tongue
Commander Amarao 01-11-2004 02:00 PM
I am interested with this idea. So is it possible to make a clan of my own?
Manji 01-11-2004 05:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix

For a group like that to be really effective though, I think all of them ought be Ghosts so that no one would even know when they were last on...if they ever were... Tongue

...Youre right....

*Manji hits himself in the head with a brick, his body falls over dead, and a transparent version of Manji floats out of it*

Muahahaha, now I can be Illuminati Big Grin
Schwarzwald 01-11-2004 06:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Amarao
I am interested with this idea. So is it possible to make a clan of my own?

<<First of all i want to adress.. WHY ARE ALL OF MY POSTS DELETED?! It wasn't agiesnt the fact... I was adressing to a comment...>>

and yeah! You can make your own... the Skies alliance(refer to sig) is built to gain acceptence and show that Final Fantasy is over rated and has become to strong in the RPG community!

LONG LIVE SKIES!

Well if you clan actually will have a purpose other than to destroy another... sure you could...

the FINAL FANTASY ALLIANCE CAME AFTER US!!!

So yeah... get a few members interested.... our clan began on an ominus thread talking about the simularityes between "Zelda: the wind waker" and "Skies of arcadia"
Valkir 01-11-2004 06:51 PM
I love final fantasy. Anyone here play FFXI? Anyway... my posts were deleted too Roll Eyes

Soo... clubs are cool, i guess. I just hope we don't get to a point were everyone's on a dif side and we're all screaming at each other.
Lady Tesser 01-11-2004 07:19 PM
quote:
Soo... clubs are cool, i guess. I just hope we don't get to a point were everyone's on a dif side and we're all screaming at each other.

Only if you take it too seriously ... then it needs to go to the 'pathetic' thread.

How many 'clans' are there around here? We've got the Color Clan, the Order, the Final Fantasy people, the Skies of Arcadia people, the Old Geezers of Paradigm ... anyone else?
Shaoblane 01-11-2004 07:31 PM
As it appears to me at the moment, The Order is just a group of people at Paradigm who spend a great number of hours in an MSN IM window, a Yahoo voice conference, maybe even an AIM chat, but we haven't used AIM for a while.

I was the one who called it "Online cult" for a while and now it's turned into this. IT IS SO FUN! We share music, AMV's, cell phone #'s, and I even sent christmas present to those that I could get them too.

We have no intention of taking over the forums. And if we did, what would we do anyway? Confused

About the only thing we have planned is the Paradigm city forums roast of a member. Click on the website link in my contact bar thingy below. That will take you to a bit about it on my website, that will take you to Wienburgs website.

spoiler (highlight to read):
Oh wait, no one was supposed to know about that yet. QUIET EVERYONE!!! Embarrassed Sweatdrop Embarrassed Sweatdrop
evanASF27 01-11-2004 07:41 PM
having asked FP what the hell this is...he says (to my suprise Shocked ) that I am that BROWN guy....go figure...

so uhh...do we get tattoos or something?! A little medal perhaps? Big Grin

...uhh...umm...I have no room in my sig yet >.> .... <.< I work out something though I suppose.
Shaoblane 01-11-2004 07:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
having asked FP what the hell this is...he says (to my suprise Shocked ) that I am that BROWN guy....go figure...

so uhh...do we get tattoos or something?! A little medal perhaps? Big Grin

...uhh...umm...I have no room in my sig yet >.> .... <.< I work out something though I suppose.

No Evan.
We just get the title.

...I dislike my title....
Valkir 01-11-2004 07:52 PM
So, you seduse? It'd be cool to seduse anyone you like.... Be proud of your purpleness!
Shady Dark Lady 01-15-2004 02:17 PM
Well, I'm the Shady Dark Lady...As in Black,likes to stay in the dark amongst the shadows.. Big Grin