Paradigm City's First Anniversary Update, Part 2

Shredder 01-08-2004 02:33 AM
I did promise a surprise for Paradigm's first anniversary, and I came up with a little something I hope everyone will have fun with. If anyone has visited the Technodrome.com, they might have seen the Madlibs I have written in the past. You know, those stories where you fill in the blanks with words of your choice to make a funny story? Well, for the "Games" section, I wrote a Big O-related Madlib for Paradigm, "Roger's Saturday Off," which I hope you all enjoy. (Also, thanks to Krang for making the Madlib script!) Let me know what you think and/or how your stories turn out! Big Grin

Also, Krang and I are still working out the details of the last (and biggest) part of Paradigm's anniversary update, which we hope will be a lot of fun for everyone. I will say it's a contest and yes, there will be prizes, but I'll hold off on more details until we can get together an official rules page. Smile )
Kittie heavenly6 01-08-2004 03:15 AM
"You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] Pink Shirt. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "D00D OMG WTF" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Pepsi. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Dawnstrider?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Dawnstrider has allegedly been selling illegal stuff outside of a Circle K"

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
C.R Foxhound 01-08-2004 10:49 AM
uh. i would use it except

wtf is a plural noun?

huked on fonix werks fer me
Shredder 01-08-2004 01:58 PM
Nice one, GK! Laughing

CR Foxhound- A plural noun is just more than one person, place or thing.

Also, if anyone is interested in submitting their own Big O Madlib, just email it to me with the blank words in []'s and I'll treat it as a regular fanfic submission.
Pygmalion 01-08-2004 02:29 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman swimming in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of "When I Fall in Love" forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Tony." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Tony that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about gleeful dogs?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] orange dress. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Hell no!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of root beer float. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Zola?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Zola has allegedly been selling illegal twins outside of a Fred Meyer in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an dweeb sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly misery expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, tall sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a desk, Roger Smith."
Crystalline 01-08-2004 03:11 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman backflipping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of "I'm Too Sexy" forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named William Henry Harrison." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't William Henry Harrison that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about stenchy cheesy poof?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] fuchia bra. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Chikusho!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of cherry Kool Aide. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Crystalline?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Crystalline has allegedly been selling illegal penguins outside of a Victoria's Secret in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an Act 5 sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly 104 expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, butt sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a ramen, Roger Smith."
Tony Waynewrong 01-08-2004 04:52 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman Drinking in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Light My Fire forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Falcon 7." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Falcon 7 that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about soft rats?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] purple tie. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Geez" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of scotch. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, A Clockwork Tomato?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that A Clockwork Tomato has allegedly been selling illegal chickens outside of a Wal-Mart in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a pig sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly angry expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, quick sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a donky, Roger Smith."
Hienrich Ele 01-08-2004 05:10 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman hitting in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Kidnap The Sandy Claws forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Sharleen." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Sharleen that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about Ginormus puppies?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] plad Baret. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "CHIG CHIGGY BOOM!!!!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Cow Juice. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, yortareme?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that yortareme has allegedly been selling illegal Teddy Bears outside of a Dollar Store in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an Dum-Dum Head sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly mad expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, Good-For-Nothing sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a Leprechaun, Roger Smith."

Haha. Completely random words....
The Big Finale 01-08-2004 05:26 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman gettin' jiggy wit it' in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Clint Eastwood forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Winkydoodle." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Winkydoodle that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about broken doves?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a chartruese bikini. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Damnit!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Mountain Dew. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Lady Tesser?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Lady Tesser has allegedly been selling illegal Alan Gabriel Blow-Up dolls outside of a JC Penny in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a freak sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly sad expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, oceanic sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a duck, Roger Smith."

Maybe it's just me, but that came out reading like Roger wants one of those blow-up dolls...
Zopwx2 01-08-2004 05:46 PM
haha my mad libs was funny, great job!

A contest eh? Hmmmmm sounds fun.
Little Fau 01-08-2004 10:22 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman swooping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of The Shoop Shoop Song forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Dave." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Dave that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about lovable fires?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a green bowtie. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "NOOOOOOO!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of beer. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Lady Tesser?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Lady Tesser has allegedly been selling illegal turnips outside of a Cheers in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a dummkopf sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly sad expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, bizarro sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a car, Roger Smith."
Mugiwara Luffy 01-08-2004 10:45 PM
HAHAHAHA! I thought my mad lib was hilarious. Here it is:

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman dying in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Tank! forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Joe." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Joe that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about obese frogs?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] purple sock. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Shut up!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Mountain Dew. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Manji?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Manji has allegedly been selling illegal monkeys outside of a Wal-Mart in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an bastard sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly angry expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, throbbing sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a toilet, Roger Smith."
The Fallen Phoenix 01-08-2004 11:13 PM
I love madlibs! These are great! Big Grin Mine was fairly funny...

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman killing the men in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Sure Promise forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Ishmael." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Ishmael that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about dead rabbits?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] crimson skirt. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "wow" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of blood. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Manji?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Manji has allegedly been selling illegal Oompa-Loompas outside of a Speakeasy in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an idiot sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly dazed expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, submissive sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a god, Roger Smith."
dominusofdeath 01-08-2004 11:15 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman pooping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of oops i did it again forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Aaron Jando." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Aaron Jando that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about enormous feces?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] purple bikini. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "WATCHA TALKIN BOUT WILLIS" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of pepsi. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Dominusofdeath?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Dominusofdeath has allegedly been selling illegal doorknobs outside of a 7-11 in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an fartknocker sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly dumb expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, ugly sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a wanker, Roger Smith."
R.Jesse 01-10-2004 03:08 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman pooping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of i love chickens forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named tony ." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't tony that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about evil chickens?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] red cloak. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "hello rd" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of doom liqor. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, krang?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that krang has allegedly been selling illegal evil chickens outside of a wal mart in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an fool sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly happy expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, sleasy sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a cow, Roger Smith."
Lady Tesser 01-10-2004 07:42 PM
Now for some obscure references ...

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman [fly fishing] in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of ["The Ballad of Eskimo Nell"] forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named [Alan Moore]." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't [Alan Moore] that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about [schtupping] [stoats]?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a [pastel pink] [garterbelt]. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "[Smeg.]" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of [Cosmic Death Tea]. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, [evanASF27]?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that [evanASF27] has allegedly been selling illegal [stuffed wombats] outside of a [Topsy's Popcorn] in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a [smeghead] sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly [tanked] expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, [naughty] sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a [smeghead], Roger Smith."
evanASF27 01-10-2004 07:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Now for some obscure references ...

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman [fly fishing] in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of ["The Ballad of Eskimo Nell"] forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named [Alan Moore]." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't [Alan Moore] that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about [schtupping] [stoats]?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a [pastel pink] [garterbelt]. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "[Smeg.]" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of [Cosmic Death Tea]. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, [evanASF27]?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that [evanASF27] has allegedly been selling illegal [stuffed wombats] outside of a [Topsy's Popcorn] in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a [smeghead] sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly [tanked] expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, [naughty] sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a [smeghead], Roger Smith."

....*blank expressino on face*.... O___O .....................

Lady Tesser- So how did you like it?
Me- It was..err..well..uh...huh?!

*holds up hans which are handed cuffed to together*
O_o

Lady Tesser- Sure sux to be you...*steps back*
Zenigata- DAMN IT!! I missed...GET BACK HERE YOU!!! Evil
Lady tesser- O_O;;

*Zenigata chases after Lady Tesser*

Me-...well I should have seen that coming... o_O

*ahem* that's me little ending Tongue
All inn all Lady Tesser that was extremely funny Big Grin The others that were posted here were wierd and strange but yours takes the cake in my opinion!! I ought to try that MAD mad lib out Big Grin ...woah! YOU SHOULD USE THAT NAME!! Shocked "MAD Madlib Game" Pleased

hehehehe
R and D 01-10-2004 08:13 PM
insanity lies within us all. Roll Eyes Wink

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman singing in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Ode to Joy forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named DUDE." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't DUDE that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about stupid conservationist [democracts]?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] pink bikini. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "OMG!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Barqs. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Lady Tesser?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Lady Tesser has allegedly been selling illegal pencils outside of a Staples in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an idiot sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly happy expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, oogly sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a bastich, Roger Smith."
Lady Tesser 01-10-2004 08:42 PM
I was figuring you'd be the one to sell illegal stuffed wombats, evan. Look at what they have me illegally selling - Alan Gabriel Blow Up Dolls (hmm ... that might sell, only one blow will do it ... ), turnips, and *gasp* pencils!

Heh-heh. Wink

This is fun, krang and Shredder. You guys rule.
evanASF27 01-10-2004 09:09 PM
...I think PCT has brainwashed you Lady Tesser Laughing

...>_>....<_<...I'm gonnao one now Evil