Paradigm City's First Anniversary Update, Part 2

Big Ben 01-11-2004 05:03 AM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman [flying] in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of
[Somebody to Love (Queen)] forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named [Bruce Wayne]." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't [Bruce Wayne] that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about [crazy] [fembots]?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] [green] [hat]. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "[Holy hannah!]" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of [kool aid]. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, [tvperez]?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that [tvperez] has allegedly been selling illegal [ducks] outside of a [Radio Shack] in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an [smeg head] sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly [loving] expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, [intense] sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a [pizza], Roger Smith."
Jonny Axehandle 01-11-2004 02:26 PM
This thing is funny as crap.

quote:
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman craping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of You forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Flash." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Flash that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about red dogs?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] blue bra. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "HOLY CRAP!!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of beer. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Dawnstrider?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Dawnstrider has allegedly been selling illegal farts outside of a Wal-Mart in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an giving the finger sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly hate expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, big sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a robot, Roger Smith."
Redd 01-11-2004 06:28 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman ejecting in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of "Freckles" forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Daniela." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Daniela that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about buttery forums?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] red skirt. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Like, oh my God!!!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of water. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Almasy?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Almasy has allegedly been selling illegal fingernails outside of a macy's in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an Dumbass sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly happy expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, sexy sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a kiss, Roger Smith."

Hahaha, I think mine came out good! Especially to those who would understand the inside fingernail/Almasy thing... Tongue Big Grin
Darkside 01-11-2004 08:06 PM
I tried out the Rogers Saturday off mad-lib and here is what I got:

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman dying in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Hells Bells forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Dorothy." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Dorothy that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about small things?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] black corset. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "DAMN IT ALL" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of sunny D. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Darkside?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Darkside has allegedly been selling illegal stuff outside of a K-Mart in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an bad person sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly joy expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, ugly sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a thing, Roger Smith."

The things in bold is what I put

Edit:Sorry hit the wrong button.
I just thought that was funny you should try it.
Travis Bickle 01-12-2004 05:58 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman fighting in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of f*** Tha Police forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Alan Gabriel." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Alan Gabriel that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about shiny Megaduexes?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] black suit. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Hoo Hah!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Jack Daniels. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Lady Tesser?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Lady Tesser has allegedly been selling illegal androids outside of a ELectronics Botique in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an whore sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly sad expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, violent sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a Michael Seebach, Roger Smith."
Big Fau 01-13-2004 05:52 PM
hmmm.....

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman jumping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of The Chicken Dance forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Alex." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Alex that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about Big Fau's?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] green underwear. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "HOLY SH**" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Acid. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, evanASF27?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that evanASF27 has allegedly been selling illegal Lupin III DVDs outside of a Blockbuster in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an retard sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly bored expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, disgusting sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a microphone, Roger Smith."
R.Smith 01-13-2004 10:34 PM
I gave the madlib game a shot, i liked the results ^_^

Roger's Saturday Off

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman tap-dancing in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Run Down forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named R.Smith." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't R.Smith that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about young ladies?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] red miniskirt. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Big O!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Scotch. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Shaoblane?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Shaoblane has allegedly been selling illegal run outside of a Speakeasy in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an asswipe sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly sad expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, odd sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a poop, Roger Smith."
evanASF27 01-14-2004 12:00 AM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman showering in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Lupin The Third forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named LupinIII." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't LupinIII that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about big tomatoes?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] green trenchcoat. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Ailesberry Iced Tea. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Krang?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Krang has allegedly been selling illegal Big O Season 3 DVDs outside of a Paradigm Shoppe in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an b*tch sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly happy expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, smooth sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a idiot, Roger Smith."

*edit*
WORLD DOMINATION! @____@ .....thank you.... Pleased
Tetsu Deinonychus Mach-2 01-22-2004 03:17 AM
Roger's Saturday Off

Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman kicking in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of Ai wa Boomerang forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Big Bad Bertha." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Big Bad Bertha that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about slimy cans?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] magenta bath-robe. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "SAINTS PRESERVE US!!!" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of windex. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, Zola?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that Zola has allegedly been selling illegal pie-plates outside of a Ollie's Bargain Outlet in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an dirtbag sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly angry expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, old sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a chicken, Roger Smith."
<\:/> 01-22-2004 02:16 PM
Big Grin Yay for madlibs! When's the contest? I want to play.
Zopwx2 01-22-2004 06:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Also, Krang and I are still working out the details of the last (and biggest) part of Paradigm's anniversary update, which we hope will be a lot of fun for everyone. I will say it's a contest and yes, there will be prizes, but I'll hold off on more details until we can get together an official rules page. Smile )

You are right Nico! This sounds very nice indeed!
Shredder 01-23-2004 01:16 AM
Wow- great job on the Madlibs, everyone Laughing - a lot of those turned out really funny!

About the contest, I mentioned it in my latest update post and it IS coming soon (hopefully by this weekend.) Smile )
R.Jesse 02-28-2004 12:55 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman pooping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of i am god forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named f.p." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't f.p that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about stupid roger?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] blue bicini . Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "oh my god" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of urine. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, fallen phenix?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that fallen phenix has allegedly been selling illegal ignore jesse sighns outside of a wal mart in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an stupid head sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly stupid expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, idiotic sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a butt, Roger Smith."
Hanyou 03-01-2004 12:37 PM
Roger Smith sat back in his couch, enjoying a relaxing Saturday with nothing in particular planned for the day. The mansion was quiet, with only the occasionally distracting sounds of Norman stopping in the kitchen. Just as he was beginning to doze off, the unmistakable sound of "No Cigar" forced him to sit up with a start. "Dorothy!" he called, entering the room where she sat playing, "I thought I told you that I don't like that song, it reminds me of someone I knew named Bob." Dorothy finished playing the verse she was on before stopping and turning to face Roger. "Isn't Bob that person you negotiated with who you said always talked about bitchin' pepper spray?" Roger nodded. "That's the one." He paused. "You know, Dorothy, I, uh, don't know if I've told you before, but you..." "Terribly sorry to interrupt, Master Roger, but Dan Dastun is here to see you." Norman stepped into the room, wearing a[n] neon blazer. Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "dude" in disbelief. Norman looked down. "Oh, dear." A few minutes later, Roger was sitting in the lounge across from Dastun, pouring him a glass of Vodka. "Thanks," the Military Police colonel said. "I just wanted to follow up on that person you asked me about the other day, you know, tvperez?" Roger looked up with interest. "And?" "Well, the only information we have is that tvperez has allegedly been selling illegal plants outside of a K-Mart in Paradigm. Why do you want to know?" Roger took a sip of his own drink. "I have my reasons." Dastun stood up. "You sure can be a/an bastard sometimes." Dastun left shortly afterward, and Roger went back to relaxing on the couch. "Roger?" he heard Dorothy say several minutes later. Roger sat up. "Yes, Dorothy?" "You were going to tell me something earlier that you didn't get a chance to finish. I was wondering what you were trying to say." A slightly elated expression crossed Roger's face as he recalled their earlier conversation. "Well... I've been meaning to tell you that you that you can be, uh, inefficient sometimes." Dorothy looked at him. "You're a condom, Roger Smith."

Looking back, I see I'm not the only one for whom tvperez was the first member to come to mind.

quote:
Roger and Dorothy just stared for a moment before Roger finally said "Big O!" in disbelief

R. Smith, that made me laugh like hell.