[Other] Tifaria's wallpapers-- Latest: Missing Cat (again)

Tifaria 01-05-2004 07:13 PM
I found myself unable to get anything done with my drawings today (it was one of those days where nothing I did came out right), so instead I decided to fiddle around with Photoshop and make a wallpaper. I used a bunch of images from the screencaps section of this site, and a larger Roger and Dorothy image that I'm not sure where it came from. It was scanned from the Japanese Newtype magazine, I know that much. Anyway. It's a bit gloomy, but I was worried about having too many colors in there, so I went with a nice subdued gray/purple color.

1024x768

800x600

Enjoy! Let me know what you think! I've got some other wallpapers in progress-- hopefully they'll be finished soon!
Ketchup 01-05-2004 07:22 PM
Hey! I like it! ^^ 9/10! It's great!!

Heh...that makes me think....maybe I should make a Roger and Dorothy wallpaper, too. I've only done Beck ones.

[EDIT] And I also agree with you, a grayish version would look better! Big Grin

Wahh!! ;__; My computer had to be taken away from the office, so I have to use this dinky laptop. ;__; We're putting new carpet in the office room...so that's why.
Lady Tesser 01-05-2004 07:36 PM
That a great montage of them - and I love the main pic of Dorothy and Roger put in the corner like that.
Pygmalion 01-05-2004 07:46 PM
That's a real nice series of images. You are tempting me to change my wallpaper, Tifaria.

Pygmalion
Redd 01-05-2004 07:54 PM
Oooooh, it's so pretty! Like Pygmalion said, nice image selection. Smile
Iron Maiden 01-05-2004 08:05 PM
wow I like it alot!! Maybe I will use it!
Mr. Peabody 01-05-2004 08:43 PM
Good work, Tifaria.

Check out the right foreground. You've got to love Dorothy's expression.

Dorothy: (thinking) "Roger Smith is mine!"
Tony Waynewrong 01-05-2004 08:55 PM
Tifaria, this is absolutely fantastic. I am impressed. Good job.

You don't mind if I use this for my desktop?

Side note:
The girl artists of the forum are really kicking some a**.
Tifaria 01-05-2004 08:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tvperez
Tifaria, this is absolutely fantastic. I am impressed. Good job.

You don't mind if I use this for my desktop?

Thanks so much everyone! And of course I don't mind! That's why it's here. Smile )
Wingnut 01-05-2004 09:00 PM
Hmmm. *Right click, scroll down, click on "saves as wallpaper*
Excellent. Smile )
Mega Dominus 01-06-2004 01:37 AM
Great looking as always, Tifaria!

I like the various shots of Roger/Dorothy in the background. The B/W flavour is a nice touch too. Brings out the black from their respective wardrobes. Smile
Tifaria 01-07-2004 04:15 PM
Here's another one! "Missing Cat" is airing tonight, so I used the afternoon to finish up the Dorothy/Pero background I've been working on:

1024 resolution

800 resolution

Pictures from this site's image gallery, of course! Smile ) I hope no one minds-- I've credited the site at the bottom as with my previous one.

Brushes used for the swirly stuff are from Nocturna.net, which is unfortunately no longer active, but I figured I'd link it anyway.

What I'd like to do is make a background for each episode, featuring pictures that kind of sum up the feeling of it. I'm almost done with one for "Roger the Negotiator", but the colors are being difficult. Tongue Plus, I'm kind of wanting to hold out for the arrival of my copy of the artbook so I can scan my own pictures. ^^;;

Feel free to use it if you like it! That's what it's here for! Smile )
Tony Waynewrong 01-07-2004 04:22 PM
Geez, this Wallpaper is really cool. Now I am torned between your "Roger and Dorothy" and "Missing Cat". Decisions, Decisions...

As always, it is really nice. Keep it up. Smile
IamRogerSmith 01-08-2004 12:39 AM
Yay for excellent wallpapers!
Mega Dominus 01-08-2004 01:41 AM
Meow! Meow! Meow! STOP... Sweatdrop

Anyway, before I so rudely started that Meow-Mix jingle again, you've done a great job!

Make sure to submit to Krang/Shredder so that they can be posted on the main site as well. Then even more folks can appreciate your great work! Smile
Dorothy and Pero 01-08-2004 06:04 PM
That's great wallpaper, Tifaria! I really like the D&R one, but the D&P is the one that's going up on my computer Pleased
A Clockwork Tomato 01-08-2004 06:09 PM
Hey, where's Angel in all this?

...Just kidding!
Tifaria 01-15-2004 10:27 PM
RD is airing tonight, so I finished up my act 13 wallpaper:

1024 resolution

800 resolution

My brothers say this is the only anime character who has ever truly frightened them. The first time we saw this episode, back when it was on Toonami, they freaked out when she did her "Rooooooger!" scream in the tunnel. Big Grin Hopefully I got some semblance of the creepiness down here. I put it as our wallpaper and left it for them to find, and they changed it on the spot. Heeheehee. Smile ) Enjoy! Use if you wish.
Commander Amarao 01-15-2004 10:56 PM
That one's awesome. Easily the best out of the three. Maybe if you did an afro beck wallpaper... oh yeah. I can see it now.
The Big Finale 01-16-2004 12:30 AM
Tifaria. YES. That is going on my desktop as of now, even though I have a background of my favorite character (Schwarzwald) already on it.