Anime Funny Pictures

StewieGriffin 01-05-2004 12:34 AM
Let's start the craze again, only let's expand from "The Big O Funny Pics".

Let's start off slow with this:


Big Grin Final Fantasy Big Grin
Sharpshooter005 01-05-2004 01:04 AM
This is less funny than terrifying, but its anime related



REPENT! FOR THE END IS NIGH.

I think Im going to go cry myself to sleep after having seen that again.
Kittie heavenly6 01-05-2004 01:15 AM
For the love of god, let's not pick on cosplayers.
They are just trying to have fun, it's bad enough they get crap from other cosplayers.

I have a friend who stopped cosplaying because of s*** like this.
CoCoaPuFF CatX 01-05-2004 08:50 AM
o thats funny ^_^ i gotta find some funny pictures now!
Tickle Tickle 01-05-2004 02:59 PM
Here's something from DragonBall Big Grin
    Sharpshooter005 01-05-2004 06:45 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by GK Version 1
    For the love of god, let's not pick on cosplayers.
    They are just trying to have fun, it's bad enough they get crap from other cosplayers.

    I have a friend who stopped cosplaying because of s*** like this.


    Alright, alright, sorry. (But, I mean..we already knew I was a bad person, so yeah)
    Kittie heavenly6 01-06-2004 01:18 AM
    's all good, I just feel bad for them.
    Lady Tesser 01-06-2004 11:07 AM
    I agree completely, GK - cosplay bashers are my favorite breaskfast.

    Lemme see if I can dig up any of my other anime funny pics.
    Neko 01-06-2004 06:52 PM


    Yeah, it's evil, I know. I got it from this site. Lots of funny stuff in the parody section. Tongue
    CoCoaPuFF CatX 01-06-2004 07:52 PM
    awwwwww....... what a cute spike!!
    Tickle Tickle 01-06-2004 09:10 PM
    From Yu-Gi-Oh!

    and No, its not what it looks like XD
      Kittie heavenly6 01-06-2004 09:22 PM
      Here, I didn't make these I just found them on a Sailor Moon message board and they made me giggle:


      Mega Dominus 01-07-2004 12:54 AM
      Shocked Shocked Shocked

      Is that a rabid dog Sailor Moon is fighting in the picture? Or do my eyes currently glued to the blurry image of a panty shot mistake it for something else? Big Grin Tongue Sweatdrop
      Kittie heavenly6 01-07-2004 05:44 AM
      quote:
      Originally posted by Mega Dominus
      Shocked Shocked Shocked

      Is that a rabid dog Sailor Moon is fighting in the picture? Or do my eyes currently glued to the blurry image of a panty shot mistake it for something else? Big Grin Tongue Sweatdrop


      A Demon Dog if I remember right... And there was another Enemy too, I just can't remember what the Youmas they fought that episode were.
      TubamanRH 01-09-2004 06:14 AM
      If you play Wolfenstein: Enemy Terrirory or maybe any Wolfenstein game you'll get this Sealab joke. I actually remember seeing this episode but then i didnt play and didnt get it but now its funny at least to me:
      Travis Bickle 01-09-2004 08:16 AM
      quote:
      Originally posted by GK Version 1
      For the love of god, let's not pick on cosplayers.
      They are just trying to have fun, it's bad enough they get crap from other cosplayers.

      I have a friend who stopped cosplaying because of s*** like this.


      I agree. Cosplayers are people too!
      Byranx 01-09-2004 03:23 PM
      quote:
      Originally posted by TubamanRH
      If you play Wolfenstein: Enemy Terrirory or maybe any Wolfenstein game you'll get this Sealab joke. I actually remember seeing this episode but then i didnt play and didnt get it but now its funny at least to me:


      Yep I played Return to Castle Wolfenstein ^^;;

      "I need ammo!" Tongue
      Madcat584 01-09-2004 03:42 PM
      i have one
      Tickle Tickle 01-09-2004 03:54 PM
      More Tenshinhan Fanservice ^^
        dominusofdeath 01-09-2004 05:28 PM
        LMAO