Paradigm City's First Anniversary!

Krang 01-04-2004 11:38 PM
On January 4, 2003, Shredder and I started this site, making today Paradigm City's first anniversary! To celebrate it, here's another big update.

First, I put up 5 new pieces of fan art! Check out these great drawings of Dorothy, Roger, Alan, and others in our Fan Art section. Thanks to Jorge C., Gary H., Xel, and Wazpy for sending them in!

Also, the images section is now complete! I finished putting up Almasy's excellent screenshots for episodes 23, 24, 25, and 26, so be sure to check them out in the Images section!

Shredder also has a surprise planned which will be up within the next few days, so be sure to check back soon for that!
Tony Waynewrong 01-04-2004 11:51 PM
Happy Anniversary, Paradigm City!

Geez, I wish I learned about this site sooner. But, I have enjoyed it since the first day I joined. The Creators, Moderators, Contributers and the Fans have made this a great place.

Thank you all! Smile
Wingnut 01-05-2004 12:04 AM
Booyah. One year, one million hits. Nice. Let's see one year ago today,Jan.4 I was watching and tapeing at the same time, the only airing so far of the movie Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack.
tvperez is right, this site is one of the best places to be and hang out online that I have ever known.
Time to go and check the updates.
Redd 01-05-2004 08:36 AM
Happy Anniversary PCF!! I thought of this a while back. It would be cool to do like an RPG party for the anniversary...

But anyway, I'm dying to know what this surprise is.
C.R Foxhound 01-05-2004 09:33 AM
wow, one year

thats longer than most high school relationships

we should be proud,

well, maybe not we, i mean, i've only been here a few months, i meant Krang and Shredder

whatever, post over
Pygmalion 01-05-2004 09:52 AM
Three months ago, I'd just started here, and this site was nine months old. We've gone through a lot together in the last quarter -- user overloads, site changes, and all.

Congratulations Krang, Shredder, and all the mods for keeping this the nicest playroom on the Web!

Pygmalion
Tifaria 01-05-2004 11:30 AM
Wow, I didn't realize this place had been around that long! I wish I had found it sooner, because this is seriously THE friendliest community I have ever been a part of. Plus, you guys really do have the best Big-O content on the web, hands down. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Green_Bird 01-05-2004 12:05 PM
Happy Anniversary Big Grin !

Here is to another year!
TDF Studios 01-05-2004 03:39 PM
I started here a few weeks ago... I had no idea it was it first year...
Anyways, Happy Anniversary!!!!!
R.Jesse 01-05-2004 03:44 PM
WOW HAPPY ANIVERSURY
Zola 01-05-2004 03:45 PM
Happy anniversary, Paradigm City. Here's to many more!
Bentar 01-05-2004 04:21 PM
[insert your favorite Schwarzwald quote here]....and Happy Aniversary Paradigm City! Wheeeeee! I'm a flying megadeus.... and Paradigm-City.com is the 'wind beneath my wings'.....GAH..GAH...(gags on the excess saccarine production)

Really, you would think Krang and Shredder actually like that Big O show or something....
[/sarcasm]

Congradulations guys! You have done a truely good thing for the rest of us Big O fans!! What you've done in only one year is waaaaaaaaaaay impressive!

(Holds up glass of refreshing beverage) To you guys! Salute!
Dorothy and Pero 01-05-2004 04:55 PM
Congrads on a great year!
Crystalline 01-05-2004 06:47 PM
Congratulations!!! And all the best on the many years to come! ^v^
President Alex Rosewater 01-05-2004 07:45 PM
Congratz paradigm city,my favorite Big O site!
Mega Dominus 01-06-2004 01:21 AM
Congratulations on a successful first year! Smile )

#1 Big O Site (if ever a Big O ranking site was to be created...) Sweatdrop
Quint 01-06-2004 08:01 AM
(stands in a dark corner noding his head).......... Confused ..............(blink blink blink)...... hmm a yearold now.....now i have to find a good saying or quote of mine for something like this..............naturally for me it would be something along the lines of "I don't know if this i'll do you any good, take a slug of this captm and keep your ears open"
s-girl 01-06-2004 09:41 AM
Congrats on your first year!

As a site maintainer myself (for a much smaller fandom), I realized quickly how hard it is to keep a site active, fresh, and going.

But you guys have had *a lot* of things to cope with the last year, with the massive traffic and server moves.

Thanks for making this site one of my favorite places to stop by and putting in considerable effort in on the site!

*showers you with lots of compliments and praise*

S
Penny Century 01-06-2004 12:09 PM
Wow -- I would've guessed this place was much older, given the amount of content and its established feel. (That's a compliment, by the way.) Congratulations on your first anniversary, and thanks for all you've done!
evanASF27 01-06-2004 02:06 PM
Happy anniversary Paradigm City Smile

...i'd celebrate more, but I think I'm being kicked off the school computer soon Frown ...DAMN IT!