Big O Avatars/Icons

Crystalline 01-02-2004 09:13 PM
I just put up a ton of avatars/icons for Big O on my website, if anyone is interested in using any. Just NO DIRECT LINKING or DEATH! ^_~ The page looks a little screwy at the moment, I'm working on a better set up for the pics so they won't look so gappy. In the meantime, right click and save to use em! (Haven't done the animated ones yet, these are all stills... It's something at least. ^^)

http://crystalsands.net/coley/art/icons%...e/bigoicons.htm

PS) The server is slow, and there are a ton of images, so be patient, they will load eventually... ^_~
Wingnut 01-02-2004 09:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R_Dorothy_Wayneright
PS) The server is slow, and there are a ton of images, so be patient, they will load eventually... ^_~
That is why they invented broadband, and I am darn glad I have it.
I got dibs on the Griffon!
And it seems that Unibasu has 3 Becks to choose from here...
Crystalline 01-02-2004 09:25 PM
I'm working on better ones, gotta have something to start with, eh? Wink Pardon my lack of characters, I have only put up what I got done so far... *Runs from the masses screaming for more Schwarzwald and Beck etc.* I'll cater to the whims of the majority... Soon. ^_~

Broadband is my saviour! ^v^ I don't know where I'd be without it...
Wingnut 01-02-2004 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R_Dorothy_Wayneright
Broadband is my saviour! ^v^ I don't know where I'd be without it...
Real answer: I know, I always feel somehow slower whenever I use a standard dial-up connection after useing the DSL I have become so used to.
Smart mouth answer: I'd say several pages behind most everyone else.
Lone bebop 01-03-2004 10:35 AM
Crystalline the avatars look great, you used a really good selection of pics, what program did you use to make them with?
Dingo 01-03-2004 11:02 AM
Nice pics... i think im gonna use one for my buddy icon on aim..... YES PARADIGM CITY! I AM TO LAZY TO MAKE MY OWN!

that and im still new to all this pic stuff .... and i can never stay under the size limit.(i am a complete idiot. yes yes i am!)
Crystalline 01-03-2004 01:12 PM
EEE!! Wow, I'm so excited that they are liked and even more so that they are being used!!! I have trouble with the size limit only when I make animated ones... I've learned to make em a wee bit smaller, but not small enough... I use Photoshop 7.0 for the stills and when I do animated gifs I use Photoshop 7.0 and Macromedia Flash MX.
pen1300 01-11-2004 07:12 AM
Hey these are nice. Maybe I'll take some to use on AIM. So far, I've only used a pic of Sybil...hm...

Nice work!

Later,
Pen1300
A Clockwork Tomato 01-11-2004 11:35 AM
They're great, and I love the picture you use as a heading to the section, with Roger and Dorothy AND Angel! Angel doesn't get enough respect (sniff!).

I really like they way you've used some less-obvious characters and situations, such as Norman's face displayed on Roger's watch, or little Tammy McGowan. (Though it's sort of creepy that she's on the page right next to Alan Gabriel!)
Crystalline 01-11-2004 01:56 PM
Thank you! ^_^

I appreciate the fact that even my little heading image is like! ^_^ As much as even I think Dorothy should have Roger all to herself, Angel is a big part of his life, even if not romantically, so I couldn't help but feel she deserved a spot there. ^_^

Thanks for telling me the little girls name! LOL I was so excited to hear the girl who does Sasami's voice do hers, so I went "Awwww!" and had to make icons of her. I've got a ton more pics now, so I'm gonna get to work to make more and put em up there. I never really thought about where I placed her... Who knows, though, maybe Alan has a soft spot for kids. <3 Who knows what Alan could have been if he weren't a cybornetic villian... Maybe he'd run a daycare center... Or not. ^_~
dominusofdeath 02-16-2004 01:36 PM
hold on, ANGEL LAST NAME IS ROSEWATER????????

edit o good icons those little girl ones are cute Tongue
Advinius 02-16-2004 03:08 PM
spleding work, Crys! I will likely be using some of these elsewhere. :-)
harshfire 02-17-2004 09:14 PM
i like that fear one. Smile